Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:10 pm
"Wait..." She walked to Ry, grabbing her wrist. "You have to meet my brother!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm
Ry blinked, turning around to face Aphrodites. "Hmmm...why?" She tilted her head.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:17 pm
"I think he'll like you." In a lower voice, almost too low for Ry to hear, she muttered, "Like I do..." Sighing, she started dragging Ry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:21 pm
Ry just blinked innocently, being dragged away anime style-ish as people watched the headmaster's daughter get dragged off by one of the school's many bookworms.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:22 pm
Zach looked up as Aphrodite dragged in Ry. "Well, well, Aph, who did you drag in this time?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:26 pm
Ry looked around and stood up, Aphrodite's hand still locked aroundher wrist. Her blue eyes, mesmerizing and deep, looked at Zach a bit cautiously, her long blonde hair tossled from the drag here. "She wanted me to meet her brother," she said simply.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:27 pm
"Hello. My name's Zach."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:31 pm
"Ry Nikolai," she responded in kind, smiling gently, though it was clear she a bit shy and cautious.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 pm
"He's talking! A miracle!" Aphrodite grinned, ignoring Zach's black glare.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:33 pm
Ry giggled almost school girl like, her laughter almost musical, like her voice. "Well...what grade are you two in? I'm in 10th."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:37 pm
"Eleventh," He replied, motioning for her to sit next to him on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:40 pm
Ry rubbed the back of her head, nervously bitting her lower lip as she sat next to him on his bed.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 pm
Aph, grinning, pushed her forwards so she fell on Zach. She hummed, sitting next to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:47 pm
"Eeep!" She fell on him alright. Her chest was swished against his and her arms had instinctively wrapped around him so she wouldn't fall. She froze, then quickly let him go, blushing crimson and giving Aph a confused but pointed stare.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:50 pm
She smirked. "My name's Aph."

He frowned, sighing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items