OVER?
  NO ******** WAY. it WILL continue.
  ehh... its over. accept it.
  *looks up* ILL SHOOT YOU IN THE FOOT!!
View Results

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:05 pm
I like the idea of having a bunch of small stories from different points of view.
I would read a series from Renesmee's point of view, but she'd be giving me the chills the whole time, 'cause the nudger gives me the creeps.
I'd like to read some more of Jacob's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:44 pm
I really wish that she would write a book of small stories. My favorite part of Breaking Dawn was the armwrestling scene because that is the kind of stuff I had been looking forward to. So some small little stories about Bella's life as a vampire with the Cullens would be nice. Like another baseball game perhaps? Except now Bella would be able to play =). Also, I would really like it if Stephenie would write an Alice/Jasper POV book. They are my favorite characters and I would LOVE to hear more about them! Especially Jasper =). Emmett POV would be really good too actually. The book would probably be hilarious.  

Arwen_Evenstar07

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:36 am
more from jacob please!!!!!!

add alice and jasper!!!!!!!!!!! *though i guess it would be very difficult since we would know everything from alice... XD*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:22 am
Oh funny story, i only have one friend who reads the Twilight Saga, and she's halfway through Twilight.

But nonetheless, i called her up and I'm like!!!

Me: Want to know the last two words in Breaking Dawn?
Her: No
Me: Trust me, it won't ruin the book for you!!!
Her: Fine...
ME: THE END! WHAT THE ******** IS SHE THIKING, IF I HAVE TO I'LL PUT MYSELF ON A PLANE TO ******** AMERICA, FIND OUT WHERE SHE ******** LIVES AND SAY TO HER "THIS IS SO NOT THE END YOU HEAR!"
Her: All i heard was you say ********: Lia, you still there?
Me: The last two words were the end.
Her: OH NO SHE ISN"T GOING TO DO THAT! I NEED MORE EDWARD! LIA WE HAVE TO START A PETITION!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:30 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
Oh funny story, i only have one friend who reads the Twilight Saga, and she's halfway through Twilight.

But nonetheless, i called her up and I'm like!!!

Me: Want to know the last two words in Breaking Dawn?
Her: No
Me: Trust me, it won't ruin the book for you!!!
Her: Fine...
ME: THE END! WHAT THE ******** IS SHE THIKING, IF I HAVE TO I'LL PUT MYSELF ON A PLANE TO ******** AMERICA, FIND OUT WHERE SHE ******** LIVES AND SAY TO HER "THIS IS SO NOT THE END YOU HEAR!"
Her: All i heard was you say ********: Lia, you still there?
Me: The last two words were the end.
Her: OH NO SHE ISN"T GOING TO DO THAT! I NEED MORE EDWARD! LIA WE HAVE TO START A PETITION!

i'd sign that petition.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:47 am
Pubic Genital Lice
Mhmm, maybe if it's the end of Bella and Edwards story, but about their daughter's story. Maybe Stephenie is planning, if she ever writes another book in the Twilight series, that'll it'll be in their daughters POV. I mean, there's so much open for her story that is possible.

I haven't read Breaking Dawn yet, but I read all of your guy's spoilers, so I pretty much know the plot of the story. xD

yea, i heard that from one of my friends too...that it was the end of edward and bella's story, but that it may kind of continue...but not, in the perspective of renesmee, because her life has just begun.
Plus the whole jacob and renesmee relationship...that is something completely different

McFlyenstein1

music is my hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:02 am
DncStar
xScarlet Bellax
Kittycharm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Didn't she say this was the last of the Twilight series written in Bella's p.o.v.?
Yeah, and since she's only writing one book for midnight sun, I think she's going to write it in Renesme's perspective.

i thought Midnight Sun...was Edwards POV on what happen in Twilight

Yeah it is. But I think she might write another series from Renesmes' POV. (or so I hope)

Midnight Sun is going to be in Edward's POV. Is she going to redo all of the books in a different POV? I hope so.... I took my time reading Breaking Dawn because I refused to believe that the series was over!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:16 am
Kittycharm
xScarlet Bellax
Kittycharm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Didn't she say this was the last of the Twilight series written in Bella's p.o.v.?
Yeah, and since she's only writing one book for midnight sun, I think she's going to write it in Renesme's perspective.

I meant after she writes Midnight Sun. Since she's only making one book for Edward, after his, maybe she'll write Renesmes!

Wait... do you mean her point of view in Breaking Dawn or her own story as she progresses through life? Because honestly it's a terrible idea to have a book in the view of a 5 year old xD  

La Beaute

BrygetCaese

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:25 am
There is no way its over! there has got to b another book! maybe one about Renesmee or something! i know that midnight sun is next but really...*sigh* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 am
Don't be horrid (you can be angry) but a good series always gets spoiled if you just keep continuing it. I had a story like that. It was fun but it just kept going and going and going. It ruined its 'depth-ness.' It was a joke.

Who would want to read another book while 90% of everything is already tied together?

Can't wait for the guide and Midnight Sun. And outtakes and stuff.  

moffity

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:57 am
I'd personally like to know how Alice came to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:04 pm
La Beaute
Kittycharm
xScarlet Bellax
Kittycharm
xXserenitys-smileXx

I meant after she writes Midnight Sun. Since she's only making one book for Edward, after his, maybe she'll write Renesmes!

Wait... do you mean her point of view in Breaking Dawn or her own story as she progresses through life? Because honestly it's a terrible idea to have a book in the view of a 5 year old xD
...OF COURSE I MEAN WHEN RENESME'S GROWN UP LIKE BELLA!!!

I was thinking, like maybe when she turns 20, the actual age of 20, SM could start a new series, Renesme's own story after 20 years later.

But at the age of 5, she would be a teenager already....

Yeah, maybe SM could do a story on renesme when she turns "5" xd  

WineChan

-DiseaseFish-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 pm
music is my hero
DncStar
xScarlet Bellax
Kittycharm
xXserenitys-smileXx

Yeah it is. But I think she might write another series from Renesmes' POV. (or so I hope)

Midnight Sun is going to be in Edward's POV. Is she going to redo all of the books in a different POV? I hope so.... I took my time reading Breaking Dawn because I refused to believe that the series was over!

Personally, I don't understand why everyone is SO freaking anxious for the books in different points-of-view.
You KNOW the story, the plot-line.
You KNOW the characters, and their reactions different events, so put two and two together.

Edward told us, throughout the books, that being with bella is like a drug addict in a room of drugs, the highest temptation possible...
He doesn't think much of his vampiric state, thinks he's doomed.
YOU KNOW Edward. You KNOW his personality.
You know he LOVES Bella more than ANYTHING in the entire world.

So WHY would you want to re-read twilight with the occasional deep-thought, or insertion of temptation.
There's NOT a lot of value in that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 pm
I don't want her to be done!!! I think she is though sad  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:22 pm
-DiseaseFish-
music is my hero
DncStar
xScarlet Bellax
Kittycharm
xXserenitys-smileXx

Personally, I don't understand why everyone is SO freaking anxious for the books in different points-of-view.
You KNOW the story, the plot-line.
You KNOW the characters, and their reactions different events, so put two and two together.

Edward told us, throughout the books, that being with bella is like a drug addict in a room of drugs, the highest temptation possible...
He doesn't think much of his vampiric state, thinks he's doomed.
YOU KNOW Edward. You KNOW his personality.
You know he LOVES Bella more than ANYTHING in the entire world.

So WHY would you want to re-read twilight with the occasional deep-thought, or insertion of temptation.
There's NOT a lot of value in that.

in twilight he told bella that that first hour in biology
he thought of a million different ways to kill her. he
never gave any specifics. then in Midnight Sun, we
actually got to witness all of the plans he had. how
close he actually got to killing her.
he told bella he comes to her room almost every night.
now we actually get to read what he did and what
went through his mind when he was there.

reading Midnight Sun will be a completely different
experience than Twilight.

sure, in Twilight we got to hear what Edward said to
bella. now we finally get to hear the thoughts behind
his words. we get to read what Edward did when he
wasnt near bella.

that is why we are anticipating Midnight Sun.

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff