Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Your favourite characters? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:41 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Deathguiser
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
You must have ALOT of favorite female characters if you are swayed by mere boobs XD I like Laharl from Disgaea,he's annoying as hell but could totally had you your a** XD

Who told you this? And I want names.

Who told me what?XD

Who told you about my obsession with big busts? And again, names will be required.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 pm
I found it obvious by the way you were talking about Ivy XD You said you liked her for her boobs and skimpy outfit,nuff said 3nodding  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:16 pm
damn.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 pm
God dammit you guys just turned a thread with potential into a big storm of crap.

Anyways, my favorite characters (there's a bunch)

RIDLEY - METAL, OMEGA, X, WHATEVER, RIDLEY IS THE ******** MAN

Sigma (megaman X series) - This guy is just awesome.

Kerrigan (starcraft) - A highly gifted terran ghost, after being abandoned in combat, she is reborn by the zerg, and her dark nature takes over, eventually guiding her to become the "b***h queen of the universe"

Illidan Stormrage - Illidan's personal character is one that I can actually believe, and feel sympathy for. I honestly don't want to kill him in WoW... but he has such awesome loot =(

Ansem (kingdom hearts) - I don't know why, but I've always just loved ansem's long dialogues about darkness.

Samus Aran - Samus kicks a**. Personally I liked her suitless appearance most in super metroid. (for those who don't know, she looks slightly muscular/toned, still very attractive/feminine, but realistically, she'd need to have that body type to do all gymnist stuff she does)

M. Bison - This guy's just ******** nuts.

Chun Li - Again, another relatively realistic a** kicking girl. Her body type is very realistic for what she does, and I find her to be attractive.

Siegfried - When namco isn't being retarded and has a legit soul calibur story, siegfried is a very cool character who finds himself trying to seek redemption, but is always being dragged back down.

Lyn - Another attractive kick a** girl.

Tifa - God damn I'm a sucker for fighting girls.

Wolf O' Donnel - "Can't let you do that one, Starfox!"

There's definitely some more, but I can't think of them right now.  

nitnit
Captain

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:26 pm
Maybe a new thread should be started... which character do you find most attractive!

I love Raziel from LOK as a character, but I am not into the living dead appearance wise....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 pm
Actually I found most of the cast of Final Fantasy 6 to be great in terms of personality and development in relation to most other games.  

nitnit
Captain

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:32 pm
nitnit
Actually I found most of the cast of Final Fantasy 6 to be great in terms of personality and development in relation to most other games.

Man, I really go to get me some more ff games!

I was going to add Chun Li as one of my faves, but everything I like about her comes from movies and comics, not videogames exclusively. Maybe I gotta get me some more Street Fighter too!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:33 pm
Yeah, Chun Li, Akuma, and M. Bison are by far my favorite street fighters.  

nitnit
Captain

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 pm
nitnit
Yeah, Chun Li, Akuma, and M. Bison are by far my favorite street fighters.

I like Chun-Li alright, but I have always had a preference for the Darkstalkers myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 pm
Madness. When it comes to fighting games it's street fighter all the way! (except maybe the super smash series, and soul calibur for weapon fighting)  

nitnit
Captain

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm
nitnit
Madness. When it comes to fighting games it's street fighter all the way! (except maybe the super smash series, and soul calibur for weapon fighting)

I haven't bought a fighting game in ages... perhaps I should.

I have been playing old ROMs like Capcom vs Marvel... nothing like a melee with all those awesome characters! (I always team Chun Li and Spiderman!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:49 pm
Those games are fun... but not for serious play, lol. Kind of like soul calibur.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:50 pm
nitnit
Those games are fun... but not for serious play, lol. Kind of like soul calibur.

Soul calibur can be played seriously....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:51 pm
I wanna know what is meant by "serious play".  

Undine Mystic

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:55 pm
Undine Mystic
I wanna know what is meant by "serious play".

He means competitive play.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces