Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Do you ever purposely mess up your sims lives? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:03 pm
I recently did... I was bored. D:

I had a family, and the father came home from work with a friend. Made them fall in love and had her move in. A few days later she had TWINS.

Everything was fine until the father and the woman were outside and he gave her a kiss when his daughter and wife happened to be outside... v_v;;

Sometime later the father and his wife died, then I had the daughter's husband fall in love with the other woman and she had twins AGAIN.

The daughter was probably like "wtf, where are all these kids coming from?"

So the daughter got twin brothers who were also uncles to her son, and then her son got a step brother and sister. o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:27 pm
Depends on how you define "mess up". I have a sim couple, the man is a family man while the woman has dreams of having 25 partners.

I'd like to point out right now that I use simpe, I allow aging in my game, but when I go to edit details I keep some of my sims precisely at certain ages.

So, the woman has reached her goal of 25 partners, and the man has played father to 10 children...none of which are his.

o 3o; I was thinking about being nice and letting him have one of his own soon.

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

floaty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:17 am
Oh yeh. I used to make graveyards all the time. I'd set up a family to sort of be the 'sextons' as it were. Have them invite over people and then wall the guests up until they died.

Rinse and repeat.

After I had a lot of graves I've reset that lot as a public lot, and basically make the cemeteries into parks for the rest of my Sims to visit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:03 am
I can't mess up my Sims' lives. It's absolutely impossible for me.

If I get them jobs, they just keep getting promoted and promoted until they're rich enough that I don't have to worry about them, and if I prevent them from having jobs they're boring as hell, just sitting around the house all day.

If I have a Romance Sim I want to go around breaking hearts, I eventually reach a point where her making out with the ugly mail man just isn't fun any more, so then I get her a real love and she slips into a boring, 2.5 kids, white picket fence type of lifestyle.

No matter what, even if I try and start my Sim off with absolutely zero money, they end up picking their lives up and succeeding. D:  

Julia Dream

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:18 pm
ninja I make all the hot chicks lesbians.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:01 pm
ALL THE TIME..... sweatdrop
I make tons of whores (romatic life style), then i make them fall in love with almost everyone in the game. Then i make their dates come over, get them pregnant (no matter what gender, thanks boolprop ;D). Oh and i buy the life drink that makes them younger. So anyway, once they are invited over, i let them read the flowers left by others, and then they hate him. And his last choice after that is to pair up with all the ugly sims, and i make him/her stay with that ugly person XD
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

RoboticTangerine

2,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 am
I used to do it all the time, and do it occasionally now, because it's super fun twisted I love the way sims cry, it warms my black heart...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:41 am
ofcourse.. that`s the fun part! haha.
I made this chick cheat on her husband, and he came home from work and they were in the hot tub. He was piiised. xD!  

-II-Starlight-II-

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:50 am
the best...and weirdest...was way back before any expansions, my guy sim was cheating on his wife with the maid and the children were outside the bedroom crying when the wife got a promotion and came home early. The maid ran into the kitchen while the wife slapped the husband, then went to the maid and became best friends with her. O_o Still don't get how that one happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm
My favorite way to ruin my Sim's lives is to torture them!!! twisted I'm going to tell you a wicked awesome way to torture your sims! First buy a cheap radio. Then, make a bunch of sims go into one room ( preferably a small one ). Take out the door and make one sim turn the radio on. THEN, turn the radio around facing the wall and wait a while. Your sims will start going CRAZY!!! They will fight and fall asleep every 2 seconds and they will constantly be mad and you will be like this rofl lol xd the whole time!

Hope you have fun!  

Blueman1027

mistys meadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:36 am
I have removed the ladders etc.. from the swimming pool and they died..
I have left them in a closed off kitchen no way to escape and things caught on fire.. I did this to see what would happen..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:03 pm
I haven't tried to mess up my sims' lives.
But it looks like fun! I might try turning someone cuckoo xD
It's going to be hard though. I tend to spend hours designing my sims and I can't bear to see all my time go to waste X.x

Dame de la Lune Rouge

4,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:48 pm
My friend and I created an
a**-ugly mom for our teens. We wanted them to be
parent-less,
so we killed her! blaugh

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm
On the original sims, i would constantly kill the Goth family by putting fireworks in the house, only with Bella and Mortimer inside, remove the doors, and have them set it off. That's why I remove all the fire alarms from their home in every Sims. That was like, 7 years ago that i started that xd - that makes sense with how much of a pyro i am.

I love torturing Sims too, especially killign off parents when they're young. I love removing all furniture from the homes, so they can't do anything, and when they have accidents, each time they try to clean it up, i make them stop. Also, when they pass out, i make them wake up again.I either make it hell, or make it heaven. Once I had a ton of people in the smallest room possible, and see who survived first. It's one of my favorite ways to start a family!  

Box-Man Mello

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces