Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
***Breaking Dawn spoiler**** I wonder if.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This just poped in my head and I had to ask.
  :)
View Results

Maluenda dAzur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Meh, who knows.

I mean, it would be interesting =3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:34 pm
Makes me wanna right a fanfic.... but sadly my lack there of writing skills could never do the characters just.... I might however do something with the idea for my own pleasure.  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:56 pm
User Image
Sitting On Cloud 9
Can Jacob and Reneesme have kids? If so what would they be?
1/2 Human, 1/4 vamp, 1/4 Warewolf/shapshifter?

wo, come to think about it...it would be pretty hard if they were able to...I mean when Bella had Reneesme, she nearly died... neutral ... But then again if the story continued crying sniff sniff...it won't...it would be quite interesting... good question though, that got me thinking... 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:59 pm
CiNnA vAniLLa
i don't think so...
because according to what nahuel said, his sisters can't reproduce...

but maybe some miracle from the sky would happen and grant them were-vampire babies...
blaugh blaugh

well Remesmee is more different then his sisters. they can change people Renesmee can't  

Free_E-3_Spirit

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:21 pm
Lol @ "poped in my head."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:42 pm
shatira_rider
CiNnA vAniLLa
i don't think so...
because according to what nahuel said, his sisters can't reproduce...

but maybe some miracle from the sky would happen and grant them were-vampire babies...
blaugh blaugh

well Remesmee is more different then his sisters. they can change people Renesmee can't
I dont think so he said his sisters weren't Venomus. But who knows his sisters may have never really tryed doing the dirty, or at least never with some one other than a vampire.  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 pm
haloeclipse270
User Image
Sitting On Cloud 9

wo, come to think about it...it would be pretty hard if they were able to...I mean when Bella had Reneesme, she nearly died... neutral ... But then again if the story continued crying sniff sniff...it won't...it would be quite interesting... good question though, that got me thinking... 3nodding xd
True, But they would know more about what to exspect than when Bella was pregnent.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:53 pm
Sitting On Cloud 9
haloeclipse270
User Image
Sitting On Cloud 9

True, But they would know more about what to exspect than when Bella was pregnent.

Right. Theories, theories. It'll be sweet on what others try to write about Reneesme in fanfic.
mmm...1/2 vampire+1/2 human+1/2werewolf (or shapeshifter)(considering biology here)= triple hybrid sweatdrop  

haloeclipse270

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:52 am
when nahuel said that his sisters couldn't reproduce...didnt he mean that they were not venomous, so they couldn't change humans to vamps? Right now, i don't see anything being impossible...just look at bella and edward...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:42 am
Sitting On Cloud 9
XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX
You know that would be really interesting, if they had kids because they woiuld be half shape-shifter and a third vampire. So I want to see which would be more dominate the vampire or the shape-shifter.
Probly an even mix, due to how Reneeseme is half and half.

If they were an even mix then, they would be the most confused kids in the world. Because the shape-shifters were supposed to destroy vampires, and so if they were half vampire and half shape-shifter then they would be there own enemy.

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

La Beaute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:09 am
I've got to say if Renesmee had kids they'd be one hell of an awesome creature. A vampire that could shape shift while still retaining human features like the heart. o.O Also didn't Carlisle say sometime that if she were to get pregnant that she would stop growing? Or if she had sex that it would stop her growth?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:22 pm
Sitting On Cloud 9
You know that would be really interesting, if they had kids because they woiuld be half shape-shifter and a third vampire. So I want to see which would be more dominate the vampire or the shape-shifter.
Probly an even mix, due to how Reneeseme is half and half.

If they were an even mix then, they would be the most confused kids in the world. Because the shape-shifters were supposed to destroy vampires, and so if they were half vampire and half shape-shifter then they would be there own enemy.
I have my own theory on this. I believe that the shape shifters are mearly trying to wipe out the "evil" creatures which destroyed part of them years and years ago. (The story about the woman) It is also my theory that it is just quincidental that they change and what they change into due to the fact that the Children of the Moon are not the pack(s) which we have grown to love. I also believe that from then on out there will no longer be a hatred between the pack(s) and the vamps. Plus Jacob doesn't want to kill them even when in wolf form.

*** I dont know if this makes sence...... even to me im kinda really tired. If it doesnt just ask and I'll try to explain my slef clearere.***  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:24 pm
La Beaute
I've got to say if Renesmee had kids they'd be one hell of an awesome creature. A vampire that could shape shift while still retaining human features like the heart. o.O Also didn't Carlisle say sometime that if she were to get pregnant that she would stop growing? Or if she had sex that it would stop her growth?
I dont think so. I remember something (eather from the actual book, a forum, or a q&a) that if you are pregnent and get turned than you will stay that way for ever even if you are 8 months preggers. But her groth will stop in 8 years regardless she will be an "adult" vamp.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:55 pm
jeez, this is really something to think about. though i doubt stephenie meyer will be writing more to this series for a few years. but it sure would be interesting.  

fancy-painted-boats-

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:12 pm
Sitting On Cloud 9

Yeah I thought about that.
It would so effing cool to know what kinda kids they would have!

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff