Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
ryuken woods tavern and inn (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:37 pm
Ryu` had rested her head in her hand on the table and just about fell face first onto it by dozeing off.
"I am going to need a room and possibly some dinner."
She called back to the man she assumed was the owner when he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:39 pm
((Ahhh.. Gotta love runon sentances.. *points to above post* Forgive me I am tired.))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:41 am
*looks over a ryu and nods then go back behind the bar picks up one of the many magic plates he has and the keys to room room 1 and walks back over to her and sets them in frount of her.* here you go ma'ma first up the stairs first door on the right. the plate will magic make what ever you want to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:04 am
Damian looked over at the armord man in the back and said "I would like a room to stay in." she looked back at the bartender. she the stoped her self from staring at the man again, and scarfed down a a huge pile of jearky that had apeered on her plate.  

ruggaboo

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:11 pm
Demonia gulped down her drink quickly and whipped her mouth with the back of her hand. She sighed and looked around again. Drinking alcohol that quickly wasn't good for anyone, and she knew that, but it's not like it would hurt. After all, she was just going to run around causing panic until the day she died and she might as well enjoy her youth. She stuck her lower lip out in thought, a habit of hers that made her look like she was pouting. Shall I get a room? Do I have enough money for anything? What should I eat? "A room, I think..." She said to herself. "And...brim stone sounds tasty...and...um..." She thought a moment more. If she didn't have enough gold with her, she could always brake the law and make some. Sounded reasonable. Or she could kill someone. She looked at the girl who had just entered. She didn't look rich enough. The warrior was promising. Then there was taking from the bar. That seemed fine as well. Then there was the chap smacking down the jerky. That would be fine as well. For now she would relax and wait till her turn. Fire blazed in her eyes as she remembered her last turn. It was magnificent. "Excuse me?" She looked at the bar tender. "Room please?" She kept her sentences short as she thought more on what she would do later. Brim stone appeared on her plate and she popped a piece in her mouth, chewing slowly. It made loud pops in her mouth, almost as if she were burning it rather than chewing. Her hair seemed to glow lightly with each pop, but to an average observer it would seem to be the lighting of the room. Not many pieced these things together. Continuing to chew, she thought more on the subject of havoc. When her turn came she might burn down a small town...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:20 pm
When the innkeeper came by to ask what he wanted the warrior answered in response, "I would like some of your best wine; If I need something else I'll ask later." The warrior sat back in his chair and observed his surroundings.  

Bortelex

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:13 pm
Damian rested her head in her hands, and thought about this strange beautiful place and all theese people. "Um thanks for the drink and food" and placed a bundle of coins on the counter enough for the food, beer, room, and a tip for the barkeeper to keep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:28 pm
(sorry I posted with the wrong alias *pionts up* so um yhea sorry...just pretend that I said that with this alias redface redface redface surprised lol )  

ruggaboo

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:18 pm
Demonia popped another piece of brim stone into her mouth and took a handful off of her plate and kept it in her fist. She stood up and walked over to the table the warrior was sitting at. She pulled out a chair noisily and sat down directly across from him. Where her hand had been on the wood of the chair a hand print remained as if it had been burned into the wood. She put the brim stone on the table and then propped her chin up with her fists. "Hello there." Her face broke out in a cheery smile. "It's, ah, a bit to quiet in her for my taste so I am going to attempt to have a pleasant conversation. You look, ah, a bit overdressed. Fighting a war?" She popped another piece into her mouth and let it burn.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:06 pm
"I guess you could say that," the warrior said, "or rather I was. It is over, though it has left marks that I will never forget." He closed his eyes, his hands tightening into fists as he remember flashes from the darkest days of his journey. "What about you," He asked after opening his eyes wanting to divert his attention away from his thoughts, "in my travels I have not met any one like you, what has brought you here?"  

Bortelex

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:18 am
*close his eyes as he consentrates for a second his body glows a lite blue then the color moves to around his hands as he opens his eyes. he nods to damian and points a key appers infrount of her to room two first room up stairs on the left.he looks over at demona and nods then points at her and a key to room three second room up stairs on the right appers infrount of her in her head she hears a message from him "i would not steal form here if i where you..you might not like would you would be faceing." looks over at the warrior nods as his magic fades he picks up a bottle of wine and a glass and brings them to the warrior. then walks over to where damian sat and picked up the money. he put the tip in his pocket and put the rest in a safe behind the bar.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 pm
Demonia smiled, revealing rows of pointed teeth. "That's not unusual. Not many see my kind. We tend to be loners and hide in shadows. I'm simply waiting for my turn." Her smile widened as more thoughts of destruction began to run through her head. "You see, many things that are thought of as 'natural disasters' are really caused by us trouble makers. Of course, no one tends to believe me on that." She brushed a hand through her wild hair and leaned back in her chair. "I use fire, as you may have guessed. and, chances are, you have met my good friend Masacuria. She likes to cause war..." A snap sounded as she brought her head down quickly to look back at the warrior. "Well, that's a bit much about me. Scence your little war is over, are you headed home? Or to a different war affair? Or do you plan to travel?" The message in her head was quite clear, but she chose to ignore it externally, but take great heed of it internally. Well, if stealing from here is no option, I will make do...for now. my needs will be taken care of in time. Besides, what could a place like this have anyway? Sighing, she opened her eyes after sending a silent message through the waves of telekinesis.  

demonofwhite

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:55 am
While Demonia was speaking the innkeeper came with the wine he had requested. It was Tejron Black, quite rare since it's producers hardly export. The warrior opened the bottle and poured some into the cup provided. He then had a sip and savored the taste. The flavor was as deep as the color was dark. At that time Demonia finished talking about herself and started asking about him. The warrior answered, "I couldn't go home if I wanted to, the places I once called my home are no longer. And a place I could claim as my own is haunted by shadows. I really don't know where I am going next. I came here because I was looking for rest. Maybe my next path will find my here." He had some more of the wine after he finished talking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Demonia smiled. "Shadows, huh?" She giggled lightly. "Well, shadows will leave you over time. Memories fade with age and people who you once knew will be lost in the streem of time." Shrugging, she popped another piece into her mouth. "Besides that, you are already embracing a new path. A path that started as soon as war ended. It's a circle that will continue weather you still live or not." Her eyes made their way from his face to the bottle of wine. Lovely color but the smell was even better. Had she had this before? It didn't smell familiar and smells tend to stick in your memory better than anything else. "And what would that be? I've never tried it before, I don't think...."  

demonofwhite

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:55 am
*after seeing that every one has what thay want he goes through a door behind the bar. this is his own place. on the walls are very rare picturs of dragons in one corner of the room is a pile of gold and gems big enough for a small dragon to lay on. on the wall by the door are lots and lots of very rare books of all kinds, cook books, spell books, story books, art books you name a rare book he problie has it. on the mantle above the fire place are two staues of dragons made of gold,sliver and gems beautifuly crafted. no one really knew what he was or who he really was and no one seemed to care to find out about a simple inn keeper and thats the way he liked it and wanted to keep it if it was at all posible. he sat down on a chair in frount of the fire. if some one in the inn need him all thay had to do was call and he would be there to give them what thay wanted. room, food, drink.*  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff