[PRP] Quite the Opposite (Machafuko and Mchawi) FINISHED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:44 pm
As uninvolved as Machafuko was, he would still keep as discreet of an eye as possible on this 'Ufunuo.' He was of great importance to his siblings, which made him an interest to Mach. "Yes, I suppose our birds will come in handy. Mtalia, you can come down now," he said to the wary bird hidden in the tree. She descended in one swoop with a clack of the beak.

"Most interesting though, sis. I've gotta hand it to ya, things sure are interesting with you and Msiba," he said with a deep chuckle. He would perhaps inform Mtalia to keep an eye peeled on the One as well, perhaps not. "Keep me updated, though," he said, just a touch of urgency in his voice. He did not want to be left behind, that meant he'd have to meet up with his siblings more often.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:47 am
"Of course I will." She replied simply. "We're family after all." She stood then and shook the dust from her pelt, preparing to depart. She'd strayed her for long enough and speaking with Machafuko had made her realise that she was better off surveying the area in preparation to kidnap the heir.

"Things are about to get very interesting, Mach." She replied with a flick of an ear. "Keep an ear tilted and an eye open." She flicked her tail once, lifted her head high and took a step into the sun, pausing as she remembered one last thing.

"I haven't had a chance to talk to the others, yet. So only you, Msiba and I are aware. When I find Kitisho and Unyevu." The last name was said with a snarl. "I'll inform them too..." If I'm in the generous sort of mood she thought silently to herself.

Otherwise she'd keep them in the dark for a little longer.

"Take care of yourself. Don't work too hard." And with another shake, she stepped back out across the borders of the pride's lands, keeping a close eye on all that was going on around her.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas