Reply Roleplay forum
The Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep_Night_Kill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:12 pm
Alice looked at the two girls."I.....wasbeingchased!" she said In one breath of air. She pushed her hair out of her face and looked at the girl with pink'ish/red'ish/brown'ish hair(sorry sweatdrop ) "You really pretty, you should get some rest"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:55 pm
Rea, being her supper shy self, tried to tip toe away from the other girls sight, btu she steped on a twig that snapped. the twig snapping sounded like the loudest sound in the world. Rea froze waiting for what was gonna happen next.

User Image  

ReaLynn2234

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:53 pm
Mikiro turned around and looked at Rea. She smiled at turned back to the girl with long white hair. "May I ask by whom you were being chased by?" she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:03 am
"Om......a boy..." Alice sad shyly, but then smiled,"He's my friend tho.."  

Deep_Night_Kill

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:19 pm
Rea confidence lifted when she relized she was ok. ''maybe i could go over there and say hi'' Rea thought. Rea quickly shook the thought out of her head and started to walk off with her bare feet chrunching the leaves and twigs below.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:23 pm
Mikiro smiled. "That is good." she summonded up chakra and healed a small scab on the girl. "By the way, my name's Mikiro Mogami. Call me Miki."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:46 pm
Rea did not have a home so she just sat in a tree near the girls and listened into there conversation. Kinda rudely.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:29 pm
Mikiro looked back to where the mysterious girl was standing. She was kinda pretty... she thought. She stood up, still looking at the spot. "I hope we'll meet again," she said slowly. She walked silently away, following the pattern of broken twigs and leaves on the floor.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:23 pm
Rea jumped down from the tree she was in, her bare feet cracked the leaves and twigs below her. She was hungery. Her stumach growled loud. ''i has nbeen a while since iv eaten'' she said to her self.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:03 pm
Jalava was walking past the academy and looked at it. "I missed those days." she said and she kept walking. I wonder what Sasuke's doing right now. I'll go see him. Jalava walked toward the gates.  

Jalava Uchiha

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:59 am
Mikiro found the girl standing there with her stomach growling. "U-umm, are you hungry? You can come to my house..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:57 am
''huh..uh..umm sure...thanks'' Rea said nerviosly. she usualy never talked to people but she was to hungry to turn that offer down.  

ReaLynn2234

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:38 am
Mikiro smiled. "I live alone, so I'm not very outgoing...and it would be nice to have someone come over..." she said quietly. "What would you like to eat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:34 pm
''anything'' she said with a smile as her spirits lifted  

ReaLynn2234

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:57 pm
"Follow me to my home," Mikiro said. She walked for a long time to a large field with flat grounds. "Here it is." she said. She made a hand sign. "Release!" and a large house shriveled into view. She smiled at the girl. "By the way, what's your name? I'm Mikiro Mogami."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff