Reply The Main Page
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mbaila7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 pm
I love Monk and Psych(Obviously,since I'm on this guild)!Tony Shaloub is an incredible actor and the cast of Psych are as well.New episodes tomorrow! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:19 pm
Hello! :shakes your hand, hands you a wipe: My name is Anne. I like Monk / Psych of course. My favorite is Psych, mainly Sean. I like Monk too, and I desperately hope USA gives us a crossover!  

Anne Packrat

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Jadeh Wadeh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:42 pm
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself........

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Hey! *waves*
i'm Jade. huge fan of psych biggrin dont really watch monk though.....
thanks for the invite biggrin

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

........where the heck is the ceiling?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:46 pm
Hey!!^^
I'm Caroline.
I don't watch psyche (I never get to-- that;s when I eat breakfast)
But I watch Monk every time I get!!
It is one of my favorite shows of all time.
Thank you for letting me join, by the way!^^  

The_Radioactive_Woman

Certified Nutzo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:08 pm
User Image
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
I am Taylor.
I like both Monk and Psych.
I also love Tim Burton movies and TDK,
& I have a thing for the Joker.
Leave me lots of pretty comments! biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:23 pm
Nice guild. These are awesome shows. If you wanna get to know me, check out my profile! I've been a fan of Monk for a long time and a fan of Psych since it started.  

Arkham Unleashed

Ms Spork

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:34 pm
I'm Ms Spork. Call me Spork, Sporky, Sporklore, ect; I'm always up for new nicknames. (I seem to attract them)

I'm a long time Monk fan and now I'm fallen for Psych. I just love the characters, especially Gus and Lassie.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:49 pm
I'm Brit'ney I have never watched psych But I love Monk I even read the books I saw monk for the 1st time when I went to live with my grandparents when i was 9 (now that I live with them again they don't have it but I'm going to move and I'll get to watch it again 3nodding ) I've read one of the books it was so funny that I needed another one : )  

AngelSkie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Onii-chan Wijo

"Willard is dead. This is Wijo. I am the lightning, reborn."

I say that all the time, for a reason.
I've recently discarded my life, and started anew. All that remains is to leave the place I live, and live with someone else... to be announced, by the way, I've got so many invitations, and it makes me feel truly loved.

Above are the six people I love the most, that have a Gaia Account. That's Amand, Little Lauren, Jordan, Dou-Chan, Kaydee, and Jade.

This is not Platonic Love, I mean, I am in love with all of these people, in that order.

Anyways, onto me. And no, I'm not beating around the Bush, I'm gonna get straight to the point.

My name is Wijo Miller, I used to be Willard, but no more. He's dead. He died of heartbreak.
I turn 19 in just under 24 hours. (7:44pm on August 8th)
I love too easily, because I grow attached to people quickly. I've got a furious temper when angered, and it takes a while to get me there, because I'm disciplined in calming myself.

I've got Brown-Black hair, but I was born Platinum Blond. See, I was sickly when I first came to America, so I had to stay inside a lot, and the lack of sunlight made my hair dark, and it's never recovered. But, people like this color better, and so do I. I usually wear it in a ponytail, to keep it from getting my neck hot.

My eyes change color. They're usually brown with a blue inner circle, because I'm depressed. But, they get pale blue when I'm high(I've stopped doing drugs recently, and I'm proud of myself), bright green when I get aroused, a deep blue when I'm angry, and a green0brown mix when I'm happy. There have been times, for about 16 hours every 6 months or so, that my eyes are blood red. It's due to blood collecting inside of my eyes, and t hurts like Hephaestus kicking me in the crotch the next morning, when I start crying blood to get the blood out of my eyes.

I've got a muscular body, but you can't tell because I have thick skin. People have, much to their shame, taken me for being an average kid, and tried to get into a fight with me, only to realize all too late what Ninjutsu and Taijutsu classes teach a person.

I'm addicted to chocolate. Literally, addicted, I get sick and have withdrawal symptoms if I don't have any chocolate for about two days.

I drink on occasions, but I'll never get drunk. I smoke, but very little. An entire pack will last me for a month or two, depending on how stresed I become. I used to do Marijuana, but I promised myself and my best friend that I'd stop, so I have stopped on my own, without the need for anything more than devotion to her.

I prefer Psych over Monk, because there's more jokes. Although, if I'm feeling inquisitive, I'll watch Monk instead. I like Doctor Who, but it makes me feel dumb sometimes, with all the big words that this American School never taught me.

Yes, I'm a "Man-Whore". I've had sex with over 70 people, over 120 times. I've come to terms with this, and I don't care what people call me. I make my sexual partner happy, and that makes me happy.

Words, however, have never hurt me. Granted, up till I was 15, I didn't know what much of the slang meant.

American is my Third Language. My first is Greek, and my Second is Italian. I know lots of French, some Japanese, German, Cantonese, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Korean(South), Indian, and I'm fluent in English(manner of speech used in England)

I'm Pansexual, which is...beyond Binary Sexualities. Guys, Girls, Hermaphrodites, and...other things.

I love talking about sex (Great Distraction, but I'll only do it if the other person's in the conversation) and about Religion, so long as people don't try and convert me.

I'm Hellenic Recon/Athenian, I worship the Virgin Goddess Athena above the other Gods of Olypmus.

I absolutely LOVE telling people about my Religion, because too few people do know about it...

Well, that's all I can think of right now... razz  
[b:3a306ae63a]I know I look young, but I'm 20.
[img:3a306ae63a]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/32/m_3731dba967a0483b89b6bbdc505b3638.jpg[/img:3a306ae63a]
[/b:3a306ae63a][/align:3a306ae63a]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 pm
Suicide by TicTacs
User Image
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
I am Taylor.
I like both Monk and Psych.
I also love Tim Burton movies and TDK,
& I have a thing for the Joker.
Leave me lots of pretty comments! biggrin

User Image

Great avatar! I loved the movie! I saw it twice! heart  

Arkham Unleashed

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:38 pm
Hey, I'm a huge fan of Psych and I recently started watching Monk. I really like the Psych commercial where Shawn and Gus are eating burgers and Shaw uses the salt shaker careful to hold onto the lid, and then gives it Gus who uses it not knowing that the top isn't screwed on!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 pm
Hello, I'm Alyssa. And of course, I'm a fan of Monk and Psych. I don't really get to watch Psych much but from what I've seen, it's cute. :3
Uhm. I don't really have a favourite Monk episode, but one of my favourite scenes was when Natalie got Monk to ride a motorcycle to try to solve a case. 3nodding
"Mr. Monk, if you don't put it on, bugs are going to fly in your mouth!"
"Can't you just avoid them?"
"I can't avoid the bugs!"
"Sure you can! You see a bug, zigzag. You see another bug, zigzag."
xD
Yay Natalie.  

kitten klutz

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 pm
chocochipcat
Hello, I'm Alyssa. And of course, I'm a fan of Monk and Psych. I don't really get to watch Psych much but from what I've seen, it's cute. :3
Uhm. I don't really have a favourite Monk episode, but one of my favourite scenes was when Natalie got Monk to ride a motorcycle to try to solve a case. 3nodding
"Mr. Monk, if you don't put it on, bugs are going to fly in your mouth!"
"Can't you just avoid them?"
"I can't avoid the bugs!"
"Sure you can! You see a bug, zigzag. You see another bug, zigzag."
xD
Yay Natalie.
I loved that part of the episode xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 pm
Hey there. You can just call me Hawk and I'm a big fan of both Monk and Psych. I don't think I could ever pick a favourite moment from either of the shows. They're just too good to pick from.  

fidelity issue

BrainAche

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:23 pm
User ImageShout
In violent times, you shouldn't have to sell your soul.
In black and white. They really really ought to know.
Those one track minds that took you for a working boy.
Kiss them goodbye. You shouldn't have to jump for joy.

My name's Brain, or Sam, or Church, depending on if I'm acting goofy, serious, or bitchy, respectively.
If my post format worked properly (it tends to mess up in guilds), you can tell that I'm a huge Psych/Tears for Fears fan, yes?
I like Monk, but I never remember to watch. <.<
However, I have not once missed an episode of Psych and I tend to watch it with pineapple on hand.
Probably my favorite parts of Psych are as follows,
"I remember how mad my dad was when I told him I wanted to take Gus to the prom."
"Good news. Shower for two!"
"We don't have balls."
and.......................
"First, we dress up like Musketeers and make a very special pact!"

That's... probably all I have for now, but yeah. Anyone ever wants to talk about Psych with someone, I'm totally always up for a chat/debate/random outburst war. =D

User Image
They gave you life.
And in return you gave them hell.
As cold as ice...
I hope we live to tell the tale.

The Main Page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items