Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Alright look at these guys .... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think cult or real vampires?...
  Yeah, this is deffinatly a cult.
  Nah, their Vampires.
View Results

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 am
Aqua Anjel
weirdos...lol.
I'm pretty sure they're either a cult or someone is trying to be REAL convincing here..... rolleyes

If there trying to be convincing there not very good at it. All they managed to do is make people think that they are crazy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:01 pm
i S t a r D a z z l e
So what I don't get the idea of that addmendment they want passed, or what ever they wanted. They said they want more rights for vampires, because they have been miss treated.
WEll has anyone ever miss treated or abused a vampire.

Haha. No, I don't think anyone has abused a vampire. Why would you want to, anyways? Unless you were trying to get them to bite you... ninja

Ya I don't think you would want to abuse a vampire even if you wanted them to bite you.

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

Falhalterra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 pm
The real vampire community would weep at the sight of this kind of league. What a bunch of effing tards.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:10 pm
That low moan late at night...

Guys, this is all part of an elaborate joke revolving around advertising for a new tv show, in which vampires live among humans. That vampire blood drink or whatever its called is part of the same thing. This isn't a cult or anything, so please chill out.

...don't worry, I won't bite domokun

User Image

memory_lane17

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:42 am
Really well then I guess its not a cult its a tv show my bad.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:40 am
Oh, Jesus!!! I am literally laughing my a** off at that!!!
Vampires?? Haha!!!
They probably don't exist!!! So how can people say they're vampires when they most likely don't exist?? (I say 'probably' and 'most likely' because I'm one of those 'I believe in aliens and bigfoot and the Yeti!' people. xD)
This is definitely a cult. And I'm worried for the people in it. Not because of what they're doing that unreligious ect., but because I have heard of two instances where people were in a cut (This has to do with the apocolypse, but still, it ould happen involving anything else.) that believed that, when the apocolypse came, they would be rescued by one thing r another (I forget exactly what), and because of that, two instances of mass suicide have occured.  

xXgoth_girl12Xx

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces