Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much do we love Amelia?
  So much!!!!
View Results

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:50 pm
One more question...Should we like pick our classes and PM them to you? Or are you arranging the classes. I don't know what classes I am in. sad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:53 pm
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure how to organize it all. I know the classes are grouped by year and house. I could use some help organizing that.  

youLOVEamelia
Captain

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:58 pm
I can help. Lemme see if I can figure something out. I think they do different classes everyday. Lets see what I can do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:09 pm
I think everyone should pick like six classes and I can arrange them. I think thats how they do it. Thats the only thing I can think of that won't take us hours. Everyone does them at different times and different classes. And everyone gets free period. Also people go to Hogsmeade, too. I think everyone goes to that at different times, too. It's up to you boss. smile  

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:11 pm
lol.. I think it was always Slytherin with Gryffindor, and Hufflepuff with Ravenclaw, But i think it would be more fun if we mixed it all up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:15 pm
Okay, then we'll mix it up. A little variety isn't so bad! =D But there are certain classes that everyone has to take. Like Potions, DADA, Transfiguration, Herbology and Charms. And first years have to take Flying. That's sounds right...right?  

youLOVEamelia
Captain

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:12 pm
That sounds good. Maybe you should make it so first years have to take those classes , but 2 and up get more of a variety.? It's up to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 pm
Well, in the book they have to take those classes for five years. Third year they add two more on. I made a thread for classes. It pretty much explains everything.  

youLOVEamelia
Captain

anambelle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:44 am
Hola! I am new, and I was invited... whos your favorite character? Mine is Ron... I dont really know why, but I dont like how everybody makes fun of him.
And no, I dont have a crush on him~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:45 am
I have all of the movies on dvd except the last one... I think~ sweatdrop  

anambelle

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:01 am
I adore Ron. I think he's one of the best characters, especially when he deals with Harry's PMSing.

But my ultimate favorite character is Luna Lovegood. I like that she doesn't compromise herself to fit in. =D

I have all the DVDs so far and the books of course ^^

Oh!! Little tidbit of information. Rupert Grint (who plays Ron Weasley) and I have the same birthday. August 24th! But I think he's a year older than me. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:22 pm
That is soo awesome! biggrin

My favourite character? Oh man, that's hard...I think my favourite that I liked very much were Tonks and Lupin and Sirius. I dont know why but maybe it's because they're the ones who kind of stand out from everyone else, like they're really different. I dunno how to explain it, but Lupin's a Werewolf, Tonks can change her form and Sirius is a really cool guy who can turn into a dog. What more can you ask for, right?

And sorry if I sound like really unliterate or anything but it English isn't my first language. ^^ oh my gosh I wanna play a Baeuxbatons girl! razz razz razz With a accent and everything lol  

Kenalou

4,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:30 pm
Please do! We need some durmstrang and beauxbaton people =D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:55 pm
Then I'll have four characters! And I wanted to incorperate my flirty player guy in here somewhere to make things interesting razz razz razz
Idk, lemme finish up my post before I think about yet another character...

Oops I forgot to add something else to Katya's profile. She likes muggle hip-hop. Actually, it's more like she's obsesed with it. Lol biggrin  

Kenalou

4,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:57 pm
I know it says there's a three-character limit, but as long as you feel you can handle having many characters, then I'm okay with it =D

My character, Lily, likes muggle literature (I had to do it. I'm an English Lit major in school)

Welcome to Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff