This is totally my Gaiafied version of Bella. Now... keep in mind this is just my own kind of version, I know it's not all that accurate, but I'm keeping in mind the descriptions of Bella in the book and the actress playing Bella for the much anticipated movie.

I was going for the outfit she wore to the Cullens for the first time, the Blue blouse I believe it was, and... I think if I recall her bottoms were tan maybe- but I made her wearing blue jeans instead and a pair of sneakers with a bag and headphones. It was very hard to find the right blue top that resembled anything close to a decent blouse.

User Image

Edward:

User Image

Now for Edward.... I was going for the whole look he had on the one morning Bella got into the Volvo and they were both wearing Brown tops. He was wearing a brown turtleneck, but I used the Mustard fitted top because I didn't like the brown turtle neck I found.... >.>
Then I just added the best bottoms I could find that looked nice with the shirt and Leather Couture jacket, a pair of shoes and a baseball and bat to represent the whole Vampires and Baseball thing. xD
His hair is I know, supposed to appear " tousled," but with Gaia that's rather hard to do without making it look silly in my opinion, so I chose a different hairstyle. It appears tousled in a way... -shrugs-