Submit

Am I being fair?
  Yes
  No
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:26 am
complex_ity_
That's horrible. scream She's seriously a non-member?

If anyone could tell me the name of the topic Nessie Swan-Cullen posted - or even better, if anyone could provide me with a direct link to that post - I'll see what I can do ASAP.

Even if she's a non-member, I'll definitely be taking the precaution of banning her from this guild.

And accusations of copyright infringement are pretty serious as well. Like I said, it'd be really great if I could see for myself this spoiler post.

Here you go miss mod:

Nessie Swan Cullen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:26 am
She Should Be Banned..... I Agree. Because Of That, Nessie Was No Surprise To Me. I Think On Stephenie's Website They Posted An E-Mail Address For Leaked Spoilers Only. Let Me Go Fish It Out. Got It. Here It Is: bdcopyrightviolation@hbgusa.com, So Anyone Want To Volunteer?? We All Could Send An E-Mail To That Address, And Then Contact The Gaia Mods. Good Idea??

MEGA EDIT: I Sent Them An E-Mail, Here It Is If You'd Like To Read It:

Dear Breaking Dawn Copyright Violation,

On GaiaOnline (The Site Isn't Responsible, Neither Is The Guild Itself), I Was On The "Twilight- The Book, By Stephenie Meyer" Guild, And Somehow, Someone Got The Book Early (July 29th). They Posted A Huge Spoiler On The Guild Telling Everyone That Entered That Topic About Nessie. Here's The Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13232333&page=1 . Don't Know If It's Clickable Or Not, I'm Terrible When It Comes To Posting Links! We Appreciate Everything That You Guys Do!

- Galaxia  

clandestine sheep

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:39 am
Rude much?
since she's not even a member, can we all yell at her and make her life a living hell?
stupid female dog.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:56 am
R a i n p o n d
She Should Be Banned..... I Agree. Because Of That, Nessie Was No Surprise To Me. I Think On Stephenie's Website They Posted An E-Mail Address For Leaked Spoilers Only. Let Me Go Fish It Out. Got It. Here It Is: bdcopyrightviolation@hbgusa.com, So Anyone Want To Volunteer?? We All Could Send An E-Mail To That Address, And Then Contact The Gaia Mods. Good Idea??

MEGA EDIT: I Sent Them An E-Mail, Here It Is If You'd Like To Read It:

Dear Breaking Dawn Copyright Violation,

On GaiaOnline (The Site Isn't Responsible, Neither Is The Guild Itself), I Was On The "Twilight- The Book, By Stephenie Meyer" Guild, And Somehow, Someone Got The Book Early (July 29th). They Posted A Huge Spoiler On The Guild Telling Everyone That Entered That Topic About Nessie. Here's The Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13232333&page=1 . Don't Know If It's Clickable Or Not, I'm Terrible When It Comes To Posting Links! We Appreciate Everything That You Guys Do!

- Galaxia

wh00t! =3  

La Beaute

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:56 am
Thanks, Kittycharm, for posting the link. Reading it, I'm glad I never saw it; I did risk my eyes a few times when I was moving topics into this subforum, but if I'd seen that the whole book would have definitely been ruined for me. Since Nessie's so central to the entire story.

Thank you Galaxia for sending the e-mail. I just hope they can figure out what Gaia is - it shouldn't be too hard, right, Google? sweatdrop

Do you think we should report Nessie Swan-Cullen to the Gaia mods as well? I don't know how they feel about copyright infrigement. Can they do anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:12 am
complex_ity_
Thanks, Kittycharm, for posting the link. Reading it, I'm glad I never saw it; I did risk my eyes a few times when I was moving topics into this subforum, but if I'd seen that the whole book would have definitely been ruined for me. Since Nessie's so central to the entire story.

Thank you Galaxia for sending the e-mail. I just hope they can figure out what Gaia is - it shouldn't be too hard, right, Google? sweatdrop

Do you think we should report Nessie Swan-Cullen to the Gaia mods as well? I don't know how they feel about copyright infrigement. Can they do anything?

I think in a way Gaia would do something because it was before the official release date and Gaia isnt a fan of copyright infringement.  

La Beaute

amiixrawrz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:31 am
An Angel in Hell...

OMFG!!! Why would someone do that?!?!?! Some people are so stupid... twisted

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:34 am
1. Ban her, BAN HER, ban her!
2. THEY SOLD COPIES EARLIER IN TEXAS...WTF!?
3. We should ban her from gaia, due to copy write laws, as well as Stephine Meyer's Request. ( A true fan would wait untill the whole world got a copy of the book to post a spoiler)

......grrrrrrr........
o.O yea I too, also wrote a ban note to the breaking dawn copyright violation company thing.  

Virti

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:12 am
Good Job, Virti ^_^

I've been having a posting duel with this person and she wont seem to come out of her "roleplaying" and it's ticking me off. She's a lost cause -.- I really hope she gets crucified or something from the Copyright Violation team.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:36 am
I am currently talking to NESSIE SWAN-CULLEN....i don't want to be so irrational toward her punishment, so im gonna see why she did what she did.

Virti

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:53 am
Virti
I am currently talking to NESSIE SWAN-CULLEN....i don't want to be so irrational toward her punishment, so im gonna see why she did what she did.

Dude, good luck. I couldnt get her to admit what she did. She's too stubborn to not get out of her roleplaying mode. She's a lost cause. I do hope she gets banned or notified by the team. I wish you well. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:00 pm
k....now im kinda of pissed..... heres the PM i sent her.

1st PM: Virti Wrote:
just curious, when did you receive the Breaking Dawn book?

Nessie Swan-Cullen Wrote:
I BOUGHT IT ON AUGUST 2ND.SMEYER LET ME AND MY FAMILY READ AN ADVANCE THOUGH.

2nd PM: Virti Wrote:
why....i mean how?

WELL IT'S A BOOK ABOUT US, WE HAD TO GIVE HER INFORMATION. SHE'S ALMOST OBLIGATED TO DO SO, DON'T YOU THINK?

3rd PM:Virti Wrote:
a book about us? umm.....does she acknowledge you in her acknowledgments in the back of the book?

NO, PLEASE. WE STILL HAVE THE LAW ABOUT NOT REVEALING OURSELVES. SO MOM AND DAD WOULD PROBABLY GET MAD IF THEY KNEW I WAS ON HERE, BUT NO ONE BELIEVES ME ANYWAY, SO WHAT'S THE HARM?

4th PM: Virti Wrote:
so....ur a vampire?

RIGHT NOW I AM ONLY HALF-VAMPIRE, BUT WHEN I REACH 18 YEARS OLD (ONLY A FEW YEARS LEFT; I AGE FAST) I WILL BE A FULL VAMPIRE.

Final PM: Virti Wrote:

well thank you very much....i believe i got all my questions answered

im very irritated now...grr. I think she needs to go see a psychiatrist, personally i believe that she is confusing real life with fiction. You guys were right...lost cause  

Virti

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:24 pm
Exactly, but it doesnt mean we still cant report her wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:53 pm
Virti
k....now im kinda of pissed..... heres the PM i sent her.

1st PM: Virti Wrote:
just curious, when did you receive the Breaking Dawn book?

I BOUGHT IT ON AUGUST 2ND.SMEYER LET ME AND MY FAMILY READ AN ADVANCE THOUGH.

2nd PM: Virti Wrote:
why....i mean how?

WELL IT'S A BOOK ABOUT US, WE HAD TO GIVE HER INFORMATION. SHE'S ALMOST OBLIGATED TO DO SO, DON'T YOU THINK?

3rd PM:Virti Wrote:
a book about us? umm.....does she acknowledge you in her acknowledgments in the back of the book?

NO, PLEASE. WE STILL HAVE THE LAW ABOUT NOT REVEALING OURSELVES. SO MOM AND DAD WOULD PROBABLY GET MAD IF THEY KNEW I WAS ON HERE, BUT NO ONE BELIEVES ME ANYWAY, SO WHAT'S THE HARM?

4th PM: Virti Wrote:
so....ur a vampire?

RIGHT NOW I AM ONLY HALF-VAMPIRE, BUT WHEN I REACH 18 YEARS OLD (ONLY A FEW YEARS LEFT; I AGE FAST) I WILL BE A FULL VAMPIRE.

Final PM: Virti Wrote:

well thank you very much....i believe i got all my questions answered

im very irritated now...grr. I think she needs to go see a psychiatrist, personally i believe that she is confusing real life with fiction. You guys were right...lost cause

ARE YOU GUYS SO DENSE THAT YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT?
She's not confused and deranged, she's MAKING FUN OF YOU. Obviously she doesn't like the series, so she's making fun of it by imitating 'nessie'. Okay? Although you probably won't believe me and will say that you knew ALL ALONG.  

.a.r.a.s.h.i.

.a.r.a.s.h.i.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:54 pm
La Beaute
Exactly, but it doesnt mean we still cant report her wink

You can report her, but I'm not sure how much good it'll do. After all, you guys are the ones stupid enough to allow public posting. If you didn't want it spoiled, then why did you make it so twilight haters can get in?

Oh right, because you're twilight fans, and you're obviously dumb if you love breaking dawn so much you're getting into an internet war with someone you don't even KNOW!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff