Reply [IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]
[PRP] Let's Just Talk (Unyevu and Mchawi) FINISHED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:15 pm
"At least the damage done by her claws and teeth would be justified." He growled, "Because you deserve it, Witch. If she were to hurt you, I'd not blame her one bit."

Unyevu's eyes widened and he let out a full-fledged roar, "I would never lie with you, Mchawi! And if I were to, I'd fell no warmth. Your heart is made of ice." His whole body trembled with rage. For her to even faintly suggest such a thing was the most infuriating thing he had ever heard pass her lips. She was not worthy of being compared to his love! The only similarity he saw between them was the one she had already mentioned: being female.

"I will never let go." His voice shook, partly out of rage, and partly out of the sorrow that her words caused to come to the surface. "I can't, even if I wanted to. Can't you see that? If I could let go of all this, I would do it in an instant." Tears ran down his face from the pain it caused him to speak of such things. Tears hot with rage and sadness.

No. He could not take this any longer.

Unyevu lunged at Mchawi with all his strength, his claws outstretched and his teeth bared in a dangerous snarl. He would not kill Mchawi, but he wanted to make her fully understand how powerful his anger could be.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:27 pm
In those briefest of moments Mchawi felt more emotions than she ever had in her lifetime. She'd pushed him to this, she knew it. She should have expected insults and angry words, heck she was used to it by now - especially from him!! But this time things were different.

She realised then that she didn't understand the type of love Unyevu was talking about. The type of love that would drive him to such despair. She loved her brothers and would protect them if it came down to it, but for anyone outside her family? She was naive to love other than family love. She knew not the touch of a lover nor the feeling of the heart racing when you were near someone you wanted to spend your life with...have a family with.

His words, his biting words, made her realise something else, too.

No one would ever love her. Not in the way that Unyevu and his mate loved one another. Not unconditional, passionate, beautiful love. She would only anger and irritate just as she was doing Unyevu now - a lion she had secretly lusted after all that time ago.

She realised now that it wasn't love. She had lusted after him because he had been young and handsome. He'd also had a rare and wonderful power. No, if he was faced with mortal danger she would have saved him for his power, not because she loved him.

Somehow that fact saddened her.

She opened her mouth to reply, but opened it before she knew what to say. However, if she had words she wouldn't have had a chance to say them.

It was so fast she barely had time to react. In another second she was pinned beneath him, lying on her back, hind legs pressed against his belly in an attempt to push him off. But the shock prevented it.

He had attacked her.

He had actually dared to attack her! Her?!

held down by his anger and his weight she tried to mask the shock and fear with an angry snarl. She pressed against one of his shoulders with a free forepaw and pushed with all her might.

"Do I feel like ice, Unyevu?" She whispered. Her voice was emotionless but it shook very slightly.

Nondo, screaming with rage, leapt up from his place from the floor and swooped up in an attempt to crash against the lion's head.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:52 pm
Unyevu felt himself slam into Mchawi and a split second later, he was crouched over her. Unmoving and determined to make her pay, he did not budge when she pressed against him. He was bigger than her, stronger, and he knew it.

"No, not ice. Something colder still." He hissed, flexing his claws threateningly so that they pressed against her skin almost to the point of drawing blood. If she pushed him much farther, he would not hesitate to spill a bit of her crimson life onto the ground.

And then Unyevu felt something smack into his head, causing him to cry out in frustration and pain. He snapped his jaws at Nondo, snarling at him.

"Damn it bird! I'll break you without a second thought if you try it again."

With that, he turned his attention back to Mchawi, a deep rumble in his throat.

"Don't test me, Mchawi. Don't make me do something we'll both regret. And never," He lowered his head so that his face was only inches from hers. "Never suggest that I would lie with you."

He pressed on her shoulders with his paws forcefully and he lowered his voice to a harsh whisper. "Unless you wish to die right then and there."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:07 pm
Something colder?

Well she didn't feel cold! She felt flushed with heat! She knew why. It was a mix of rage and embarrasment along with the heat of the day and Unyevu's body looming over hers.

If hate wasn't spilling from him she'd think it a rather nice situation. But his claws against her skin reminded her that he wasn't playing games and that he - in no possible way - lusted after her.

"Then you'd best let go before the chill of my evil heart freezes off your paws." She spat, focusing her strength on her hind legs in an attempt to roll him off of her. She was in an extremely vulnerable position, not to mention submissive! If he set his teeth or claws into her now she'd bleed to death.

She saw Nondo flying to strike Unyevu and felt something shift in her chest. Was this her heart? It felt as if it had lifted, as if it had freed itself of some tension. Was the raven trying to...protect her? She'd never have thought it. Ever. And she'd struck him not so long ago.

"If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't lie with you either. I have better tastes than a miserable, pining lion like you." What the hell? Why wasn't she shutting up? She was digging herself in far too deep here.

"Now get off of me. If you do it now, Msiba won't find out about this and we can go back to our nice little arrangement." There was a threat in her voice, odd considering that she was the one at his mercy.

Nondo, backing off, screeched wildly.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:22 pm
"I'll take that risk." He snarled, feeling her hind legs pressing against his underbelly. Unyevu did not budge, but simply continued to tower over her, pure hate radiating from his entire being.

He snorted, "It doesn't. Though I suppose I now won't have to worry about that topic coming up again." He said warningly, beginning to cool down slightly. He did not want to lose his temper any more than he had already, he did not want to truly hurt Mchawi. Not now, in any case.

"Msiba? I'm not afraid of that brother of yours." He snapped, anger welling up once again to the point where he flexed his claws slightly, drawing the smallest droplets of blood from Mchawi. Still, she did have a point. He certainly did not want Msiba to find out about this... He had never seen him angry before, save their shouting match a few days prior. Unyevu had a sinking feeling that Msiba was going to be even less tolerant of him than usual now that they had done that.

He growled, and withdrew his claws. "Nice for you, perhaps. But remember this, Mchawi. Next time you had best watch your back. A beast is more unpredictable and dangerous than ever when it is backed into a corner."

With that, he drew himself up and reluctantly released her, standing to the side with his tail lashing behind him and watching her with his stone cold eyes. He truly did resemble a caged and desperate soul, waiting to strike out at his masters and escape.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 am
For a long moment she thought he truly wouldn't let go. She'd never imagined that she could get Unyevu to react so violently. He was miserable and bitter but he'd never been this intimidating before. Even his shouting was like a routine now.

This was certainly not.

She curled a lip as he flexed his claws but did well to hide the hurt. She'd recieved worse injuries from bucking antelope during hunts but in this case it was more mental anguish. He was making her submit to him and try as she might, she couldn't free herself of it.

"You'd better start being afraid of him Unyevu. You know nothing about him or what he's capable off. He wouldn't hesitate for a moment to kill you if he thought you had harmed his beloved sister." Her eyes flashed dangerously.

And the moment he released his hold she rolled away from him, spinning to face him the second she gained her paws, snarling and growling like a mad thing.

The raven flapped to her shoulder and gave an angry caw.

She eyed him then for a long silent moment. Trying to decide what to do next. Probably the most decent thing would be to just turn away, but she wouldn't without giving him a final warning.

"Nondo will watch my back and he'll peck out your eyes before you could land a claw on me." She snorted. "Then I will tear out your throat."

She snorted loudly, shook herself and started to turn away. She gave him another glance, a cold stare filled with a number of different but unreaadable emotions.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Atheare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:29 pm
Unyevu laughed harshly, "You think that you are worth that much to him? That he would let this entire grand plan go to ruins for you? I doubt that. I know how much you two need me, and I also know that as soon as I'm no longer needed, I'm as good as gone." He shrugged halfheartedly, "But until then, I have nothing to fear from him. Or you, for that matter." He watched her with a smug grin as she regained her feet, relishing in the fact that he had made her hurt, even a little. He knew how hard it had to be for her and Msiba, unable to kill him without ruining their entire plan. The plan that must be so important, for them to go to such measures to get his cooperation.

"I'm sure he would." He bared his fangs threateningly at the raven, "If he was not dead first." An empty threat, but one he enjoyed all the same.

Unyevu stared right back at her, trying and failing to decipher the many emotions in her eyes. Unlike her, Unyevu's eyes were filled with only one thing and it was all too clear what it was.

Pure loathing.

This was nothing new, but it seemed to have gone to another level in the past several minutes. In fact, ever since they arrived at this place his hatred for them had been climbing increasingly upward, but nobody had gotten him riled up enough to make him attack yet.

Nobody except Mchawi.

"You have talent, Mchawi. You fill me with rage like no other can, and for that reason you ought to be especially wary. If I do snap one day, you'll be the first to go."

With that he turned his back, perhaps a foolish move, but he did not care. If Mchawi wanted to yell back at him, he would hear. The miserable lion was not intending to get anywhere fast, which was clear from his heavy footfalls.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:30 am
She listened to him with a face of stone. He was just trying to fool himself now, trying to cushion the fall of his mistake in attacking her. She knew with all her heart, will all her soul that Msiba would do everything he could to protect her. Just as she would do everything to protect him.

Unyevu had had the unconditional love of his mate, but nothing was as strong as the love that joins siblings. Especially siblings who have lived survived the hardship and come out of the otherside pretty much in tact.

She smiled a little at his final words. She had filled him with rage like no other? Good. She hoped it stayed that way. At least if he did plot something she could recieve a vision warning her about it.

"You don't know how wrong you are Unyevu." She replied quietly. You're as good as dead already.

And with a soft grunt she turned and padded away, back the way she had come. Back to the den that had become her temporary home whilst living here in the pride.

fin/  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out