Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Monk/Psych Fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Monk, Psych, House, USA Network, television 

Reply The Main Page
Monk, Psych, L, and Holms. Ultimate Detective Team Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Scarlet Justice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:56 am
Yeah, L's a anime character. So that's out of the question. It'd be a whacked up crossover. L would stick out like a sore thumb. XD I can see Holmes in there, but he's a book character so. -dies-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:41 pm
Yea... it's too bad that a cartoon character is a better detective then most alive people. Kind of sad really.  

YAY 9000
Crew

Ms Spork

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:15 pm
L, Raito and Shawn&Gus (Because come on, you can't have Shawn without Gus) interactions would be He-larious.

L, as said before, would just give Monk the Heebeejeebies.

As for the "L is an anime/manga character" thing. Since when has logic gotten in the way of potential epic lulz?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:41 pm
Ms Spork
L, Raito and Shawn&Gus (Because come on, you can't have Shawn without Gus) interactions would be He-larious.

As for the "L is an anime/manga character" thing. Since when has logic gotten in the way of potential epic lulz?

*SPOILERS TO DEATH NOTE BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE SERIES. AND IF YOU HAVEN'T, DON'T WORRY. I HAVEN'T EITHER. DON'T HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN. SPOILERS STILL!*
Well, that's not it. It's not just because he's a cartoon. It's because he's dead.

Then again, whats death to come between lulz that are of the epic kind?

L: I believe that he commited this crime by-
Monk: Uh, excuse me, um, mister letter, but could you, um, stop that?
L: Stop what?
Monk: Um, that uh- nail biting thing, and OH MY GOD YOU'RE NOT WEARING SHOES.
L: And?
Monk: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHO DOESN'T WEAR SHOES? OH MY GOD! THAT'S DISGUSTING! I FEEL DIRTY JUST LOOKING AT IT! WIPE, WIPE! NATALIE WIPE!
L: ...*eats cake*  

YAY 9000
Crew

Onii-chan Wijo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Wijo feels obligated to say this!

It'd be a fun thing to write out, by some serious role-players.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:13 am
I'm a seriously insane role-player. Does that count?  

YAY 9000
Crew

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:56 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Ms Spork

*SPOILERS TO DEATH NOTE BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE SERIES. AND IF YOU HAVEN'T, DON'T WORRY. I HAVEN'T EITHER. DON'T HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN. SPOILERS STILL!*
Well, that's not it. It's not just because he's a cartoon. It's because he's dead.

Monk: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHO DOESN'T WEAR SHOES? OH MY GOD! THAT'S DISGUSTING! I FEEL DIRTY JUST LOOKING AT IT! WIPE, WIPE! NATALIE WIPE!
xD Major epic!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:44 pm
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Ms Spork

xD Major epic!!
Yes, I am quite epic indeed.  

YAY 9000
Crew

Ms Spork

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Ms Spork

And then Gus runs away, because that combination is more scary than a ticking bomb.

Yes that is exactly what would happen, great portrayal.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:39 pm
Ms Spork
Kitsune-chan64
Ms Spork

And then Gus runs away, because that combination is more scary than a ticking bomb.

Yes that is exactly what would happen, great portrayal.
biggrin I did something right!  

YAY 9000
Crew

Young Laila Majnu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:07 am
It'd be strange. And I think they'd drive each other crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm
i need gold  

PunkPrinc3z

Sarakatneko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:44 pm
Agreed!!! They could have monk and psych and someone who thinks hes Holmes but is acutally crazy...but maybe hes not crazy just his ghost smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:05 am
that would be awsome. 3nodding those are all awsome detectives!!!! heart  

Mar marrs

Mar marrs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 pm
that would be verry interesting!!! whee  
The Main Page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers