Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaverick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:40 pm
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

Cage seen her smile and then her hair changed color, he was thinking this was a good thing, and hoped it was. He caught himself staring a little bit as she was talking and blushed a little. When he heard her comment about him needing practice he laughed, knowing she was just joking around."well, we'll just see about that on the field" he replied jokingly.

"did you ever feel out of place as a kid? i know i definetly would have if i would have grown up with muggles" he asked, realizing it was a kind of personal question. Then she asked him what he knew about the history of magic, and he just drew a blank.

"hmm, well, pretty much whatever i have read on the back of collector cards from chocolate frogs" He said smiling. "I think were getting a quiz to start off the year to, just to see what we remember from last year. I probably should have spent more time studying" He grinned "but hopefully ill learn something today" Cage said, messing up his hair a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:53 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

"Not really, well maybe thats because I'm used to it" she replied to his question. "Though some days I wish I could use magic at home to do all the house chores" she said to him and then smiled again. She ran her fingers through her hair and then grabbed ehr History of Magic book.

"Thats not going to help you on a quiz" she said to him. "I agree maybe you should have studied" she said to him in a cute yet sarcastic way. she was starting to get confortable around Cage. He was being so nice hopefully he would stay like that.

"Question one: What were the names of the four witches and wizards to found Hogwarts and what year was it?" she asked him. This was an easy answer, well to ehr it was. She was just hoping Cage knew it, because this question is the question she got on her quiz last year.

I'm feeling really happy.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GrandMaverick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:15 pm
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

"hmm" he thought. "Godric Gryfindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salzar Slytherin, and Rowena Ravenclaw" he said triumphantly, and then remembered the other part of the question" Years arent really my strong point" He said with a slight grin. "how about....... 900 umm" he screwed up his face in concentration, trying to recall the certain year" annndddd" he said making a drumroll on the desk "90!"Cage said excitedley as the memory of it hit him. He smiled at her "That was an easy one, cant believe i couldnt remember that" Cage said, grinning at her. "Now i got one for you" he said with a mischevious smile across his face. "What year was your boyfriend born?" He said with a wink at the end for emphasis.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:26 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

"You got the four witches and wizards right." she said to him with a smile. When he did the drunm roll and then finally answered the year she then said. "990 is close enough the answer is about 1000 A.D " she continued.

"I wouldn't know because I don't have a boyfriend" she said to him with a sweet smile. She flipped through the book and found a good question to ask. "Question two: In the fourteeth century, muggles were afraid of magic but bnot particularly great at recognizing it. A wizard was burned at the stake 47 times using the flame-freezing charm. What was his name?" she asked him.

I'm feeling really happy.

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GrandMaverick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:52 pm
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

Cage noticed her smile when she said that she did not have a boyfriend "Hmm alright, thats a good one" He said. He thought back. Cage knew he had heard of this before but quiz's werent really on his mind completley right now "I think it was something like..... Wendy the Wierd, or something like that" he replied. "Now" Cage said, another mischevious smile crossing his face " I got another one for you, Who are you planning on going to the Yule ball with this year" He said, grinning at her and running a hand through his hair, messing it up a little, it was just a habit he had formed that he used sometimes when he was trying to look calm and collected, plus he like the way it made his hair look.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:38 am
((EXCUSE ME!!!!

GrandMaverick, don't you remember your character meeting GREGORY on the train? HE'S the Ravenclaw SEEKER not Elizabeth here. She's a chaser. She's not a backup seeker either because there's no such thing. Whitesnake-kun asked me for the spot first. Please don't go claiming things without my permission. Check the Quidditch post in the main forum before you assume something! AND if I didn't give you permission to be something in the roleplay, don't start claiming that your character is something she isn't.

All the seeker spots are taken already. Liz is a chaser. We can't all be seekers.))

youLOVEamelia
Captain

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

"Wendelin the weird" she said to him."I know his name sounds weird but its been like that for ages and we can't change it" she said in a sarcastic yet cute tone. When Cage smiled a mischevious smile she began wondering what he was going ask untill he asked his second question. "Im not shure yet, to tell yu the truth I haven't reallt thought of it" she said honestly.

Lizzie flipped through her book some more in search of a third question. She stopped at a page somewhere in the middle and read the question "Question 3: What species warred among themselves , bringing their kind to the brink of extinction?" she asked him. This was another easy question. Maybe she should amke hem a little bit harder?

I'm feeling really Happy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:58 pm
Rosalie. Marie. Taylor.

User Image

Time seemed to tick by so slowly, it took Rosalie forever to get to the Library. Therefore, to occupy her time as she walked she fiddled with her schedule. She’d managed to swipe it, around the time she’d noticed the commotion about the Triwizard Tournament. She’d also received a schedule of when exactly the Qudditch matches would be, and who they would be against. Hufflepuff wasn’t playing in the first match of the year, not that they ever did, she suspected that they followed the same schedule every year. She read the list of her classes, mainly to herself. “Astronomy, Herbology, History of Magic, Transfiguration, Ancient Runes, and my favorite class; Care of Magical Creatures.” She murmured to herself. A smile lit up her face almost immediately after she read the last class on her list. Her hair’s ends shown a bright gold, for her mix of pleasure and sense of pride. She worked hard in that class, though she worked hard in every class. She just loved this one much more.

Not paying atttention, which is never good, she managed to find herself in the library, as she bumped into something. Her eyes widened and she peered at the thing she’d hit. After analyzing what it was exactly, she sighed in relief. An inanimate object, good. Rosalie walked to the librarian, sliding the book across the desk to her. “I’ve read it many times, it’s a very good book.” Rosalie responded to the librarians questioning look. She was on good terms with the librarian you see, she checked books out often, and always brought them back in perfect condition; as perfect as the book had been before at least. After returning the book she fled to the aisles, eager to find another book, one she had not read. She scanned the book shelves as she walked, reading the titles closely. The only trouble being, when she had actually found a book she wanted, it was farther than she could reach.

Rosalie frowned, displeased with this fact. She attempted to get the book, by all means, not thinking of magic, but before she knew it she was on her back. On the ground no less, a couple books laying on top of her. How exactly had this happened? She sat up, setting the books in neat piles. She peered up at the shelves. Rosalie screwed her face up into a scowl; the books had come from higher shelves than she could reach. She glanced to her side. Well, at least she’d gotten the one book she’d wanted. Her hair and eye color both showed her displeasure. How troublesome. Had anyone even heard books come tumbling down on this girl? Would they care if they knew it was her? She sighed, still clearing books off of her, trying to clear a space so she could stand and try to fix this before anyone paid her any attention.

Kiki somoko

GrandMaverick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:41 pm
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

"ooh i know this one" Cage said. "Is it Giants?" He asked her. Cage heard a loud clambering behind him in one of the aisles. He leaned back in his chair so he could see into the aisle and seen one of his fellow house mates covered in books, and she was looking around to make sure nobody had seen her little accident. "Are you OK?" he asked his housemate.

Cage turned back to Liz and said "Well its not to far away, you might want to start thinking about it" he smiled at her. Cage looked around and seen the clock on the wall. "Well, its just about time to start heading to class, unfourtanetly, whats your first class?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:10 pm
Rosalie. Marie. Taylor.

User Image

Rosalie had cleared all the books, and now had them in small stacks. She was about to push herself off the ground when she heard someone speak. It sounded like a question directed to her, unless the one he was speaking to had done something utterly stupid like she had. Death by books; that could be tragic though. She shifted her view so she could see the person the voice had come from. Her eye color must’ve been a deep purple with a tint of blue, the thought of someone talking to her was a bit scary. Oh! A hufflepuff, the Qudditch teams Seeker no less. Cage. Regardless of them being on the same team, she’d never really talked to him. Which made it worse; she was scared to talk too even him, her team mate. And fellow house mate! Ridiculous.

She quickly shoved herself up off the ground, and tried to calm her metamorphmagus ability, or tried to control it. As soon as her hair was back to its usual chocolate, brown and her eyes there normal pale green with blue specks she decided to respond. “Y-yes, thank you.” She managed to say loud enough for him to hear. The idea of magic came to her now, and she pulled her wand out of her pocket. With a simple flick of the wrist, and the right words she was putting some of the books back; while she kept the ones that looked really interesting. Rosalie glanced back at Cage. Eh, well he’d already turned back to the girl he’d been talking to. She didn’t really think he cared for the answer at all, just did so to do so! Oh well. She’d get over it….maybe. Class started soon anyway. She picked up the books she decided to keep and headed to the librarian. After doing so she headed for the door, rather quickly, she had History of Magic at nine. How stupid she was to get attacked by books...

Kiki somoko

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

"You're right!" she said cheerfully with a smile. "And you said you knew nothing about History of Magic." she said in a sarcastic tone. "Good-luck on your quiz." she continued in a sweet way.

Seeing the girl who had been attacked by the tumbling books it reminded ehr of the first time she had tried to reach a good book on the top shelf of the Library. Watching the girl's hair color change meant she was a metemorphagus too. "Well I guess we'll see." Liz said.

"I can't wait untill they choose the participants in the Tri-wizard tournament, I'm really hoping to be chosen" she said to him truthfully.

Liz's hair turned a bright red when he mentioned it being almost time to start classes. She looked at ehr schedual and saw that she had Transfiguration at 9 am. She liked that class it was fun and very interesting. "I have Transfiguration what about you?" she asked Cage.

I'm feeling excited.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 pm
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

"Well hopefully this helped out" Cage said smiling. She mentioned the triwizard tournament and his heart started to pound. He had almost forgotten about it. "Yeah, it would be awesome to be chosen, all the fame and glory" he said gazing off.

Cage snapped back and replied "Oh, well i have history of magic first, its boring but at least all of this will be fresh in my mind". Smiling, he walked out of the library with her, and they parted ways "well, hopefully ill see you again soon" Cage said with a grin, then turned towards one of his least favorite classes, History of Magic.  

GrandMaverick

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:49 pm
((GrandMaverick, your character needs to be in one place at a time. He can't be in class and at the library >.< lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 pm
((sorry, i got bored of waiting for a reply xp plus classes were starting, my bad))  

GrandMaverick

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:45 pm
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

User Image
Liz sat in between two aisles in the library reading a book as usual. This was where one could finz Elizabeeth most often. She began wondering where Nate was hoping he would know where to look for her. She had abotu three books open. One on Magical and ancien runes, one oh herbs and their uses, and one on advanced potions for the lovers. She had finished two of the three and wa sreading potions and their lovers quietly taking in every word that was written. The librarien looked atehr and then walked away seeing that she was concentrated.

Other Places Inside and Outside the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces