youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:38 am
Lily | Luna | Potter

Said I forgot, but I did not
Dreams we have had play in my head
Did we believe the cry of the wind?
Did we regret? Would we forget?

User ImageLily noticed the glance she'd gotten from Sirus and then the other much later coming from Riley. Two Slytherins. Lily really had nothing against Slytherins. Really, she didn't. She just didn't know why they were so defensive when it came to houses. She was ready to accept them as friends, if they wished it so. She cared way more about character than house. She could definitely understand why Sirus had been put into the house of Slytherin. He was very cunning what with all of his pranks. Lily wished he would cut it out sometimes. It was hard for her not to wonder exactly why he did things like that. Maybe there was some deep psychological mystery within him. Lily almost giggled at that thought. But there had to be something behind it right? Wasn't this just a front for him? None of my business anyway, she thought to herself.

It seemed like out of nowhere that all of her friends came to join them. Had she been staring at the Slytherin table so long that she hadn't been paying attention? The first that she noticed were the twins, Jack and Ace. Jack was sporting a new hair color at which Lily couldn't help but giggle. It certainly made telling the twins apart much easier. When the other twin, Ace, revealed that the hair would turn hot pink with contact to water, she grinned. "Ooh! You should get it wet! It might look good hot pink!" she exclaimed happily. Really, Lily knew she, herself, couldn't pull of such an outrageous color, but some people could.

Her cousin, Rose, came in next. "Morning, Rosey!" she said to her, helping herself to more bacon. Lily was blessed with a very high metabolism that always kept her from gaining too much weight. Not to mention, Quidditch practice managed to keep her in shape. Of course, that wouldn't keep her arteries from clogging when she was older. But she liked bacon and would divulge herself for now.

Then Sarah and Katya joined them. Katya was in Lily's year so they slept in the same room in the Gryffindor girls' dorms. Lily just hoped that her restless sleeping habits didn't wake the other too much. She never made much noise, but she moved around quite a bit, which could be distracting in itself. But she didn't seem too bothered, so Lily didn't really ask. With Sarah's question to Gregory, Lily took it upon her big mouth to answer. "He was the first to put his name in! I soooooo wish I could!" she whined. She wanted a taste of that glory. Who didn't? Not that she didn't get enough attention around the school. But that was different than being the school's champion. She wanted to face that danger! How exciting it would be!

That was when she noticed the glance she got from Riley over at the Slytherin table. Of course, everyone seemed to stop and look when three first years were tripped. More pranks. Lily wondered why out of all the people looking over at the ruckus Riley would decide to look over at her. But seeing the girl's polite smile, Lily gave her a slight nod, to signify that she held no prejudice against her.

Winters have come and gone you know
Winters have come and gone you know
But I’ll miss you young and sweet
For a dance round the memory tree

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:05 am
User ImageEstelleUser Image
Estelle stumbled to her spot next to Lily. She rubbed her eyes and put her head in her arms. Her messy longer hair poffed. Mum had taken her to the Mungo's severil times to figguer out what caused her hair to grow so fast, but they could never find the anser. All she wanted to do was curl up and sleep in her new cozy bed. It had been a long night.
"Gmoring Lily, Rose," she mumbled softly, nibleing on some bacon, "How are you this moring?" Estelle stilfed a yawn while she said this so the words were mixed together.

((something's wrong with the color for me, just to let you know))  

RyemaRune

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Misses Prongs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:21 pm
D o m i n i q u e || W e a s l e y

User Image

Dominique exited out of Gryffindor Common Room, and made her way down to the Great Hall. She walked along al lthe corridors and walked down many flights of stairs. It would seem that Dominque lived at Hogwarts her whole life, but she has only been going for 6 years. Dominique was thinking about Quidditch. She is a Chaser on the Gryffindor Team. She also has a lot of her cousins on the team with her, and she has many cousins. She broke her train of thought, when she heard chatter coming from the Great Hall, and the smell of yummy breakfast. Dominique walked through the giant entrance way, and made her way over to Gryffindor Table. A lot of her friends, and cousins were already sitting down eating. "Why good morning, Lily, Rose, Estelle." Dominique sang, smiling at each of them. She took a seat next to Estelle, and grabbed some bacon, pancakes, and some orange juice. Soon her plate was full as she began eating. The thing about Dominique was, she had a big appetite. She smiled at everyone else at Gryffindor Table, before turning to talk to her friends. "So guys, how about the Tri-wizard Tournament. Did you hear that it will be like twice the danger this year?" She said with a smile on her face. "If I were only one year older. I could enter!" Dominique said with clenched fists. "Maybe we could get Professor McGonegall to bend the rules! I maen I am coming of age like like 1 month." Dominique stated as she scarfed down a pancake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:47 pm
((We've tweaked the rules a bit. Fifth years and up can put their names in the Goblet of Fire =D ))  

youLOVEamelia
Captain

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:48 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

Elizabeth was wearing her blue, white and black skirt that had been delivered a size or two too small. She had put on her whitetank top, with the school robes over top. She wore a pair of black flats to match and grabbed her bag with her school supplies and made her way to the Great Hall to have some breakfast.

Lizzie walked out of the Ravenclaw common room and walked down the halls and finally got to the Great Hall she entered and made her way to the Ravenclaw table where she sat down and poured herself some breakfast. She began eating quietly keeping to herself and not wanting to bother anyone else. her hair had turned a bright yellow signalling that she was happy.

I'm feeling Happy

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:21 pm
((Hey kiss me? Wrong thread, Your suppose to put it in your Ravenclaw house, in the thread called Girls dorms. Because this thread is the Great hall.))  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:07 pm
((ooc but shes in the great hall right now))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:37 pm
((i would put that post in to two posts, and put the first part in the Ravenclaw girl's dorm and then the second half in to this thread, only because you went through the motions of having her get ready. Which is suppose to be in the girls dorm for your house.))  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:11 pm
Will we lose it someday?
I want to protect you and that disappearing smile
The ringing voice that calls me dries out
Even if it gets erased by the wind along time
I will find you...

User Image Gregory Leo Wood User Image

Gregory savored the taste of his scrambled eggs with great satisfaction. Breakfast was the considered the most important meal of the day by Leo and he loved everything about it. He knew that most girls at the school and muggle girls usually didn't eat breakfast. something he could never see himself doing. Then Lily put away her book and turned to talk with him. He could tell she had something on her mind, ever since she had found about his feelings for her cousin Rose. He flinched a little when she had told him that Rose but her name in the goblet, but she was entitled to do whatever she wanted. Then the question he had expected to come finally came. When was he going to ask her to the Yule Ball? He opened his mouth and started to say, "Well, I don't really know when the right moment would be, but I...", but then a flood of students began to enter the Great Hall. Only Lily seemed to notice how he acted differently around Rose, so he didn't want anyone else to know at the moment.

The first two people to join them at the Gryffindor table were the always-clashing twins, Ace and Jack Richards. Even though they looked alike, they were complete opposite in many other ways. Jack's blue hair at the moment was an example. Ace approached him and Lily first and properly greeted them by addressing them by their last names. Jack on the other hand was fine with calling them by their first names. Gregory honestly didn't care what people called him, unless it was rude or inappropriate. The twins sat down and began to argue about the side effects of having her hair magically dyed blue. Then Rose Senicah Weasley strolled in, looking as cheerful and beautiful as always. As she approached, Gregory glanced at Lily with an expression that he hoped said "please don't say anything". Hopefully the Yule Ball wouldn't be brought up in their breakfast conversation. Then, Leo noticed that Rose was dressed up in her traditional start of the year outfit. She had down this every year and during some Quidditch matches, so it wasn't that surprising to him any more.

The next people to come and join him at the table he didn't really belong at were the Kindler sisters, Sarah and Katya. Sarah had been sorted into his house a few years ago so he knew her more than Katya, even though she rarely spoke and her sister usually spoke to him for her. Katya started talking about Quidditch schedules, and then Sarah seemed to want her to ask him something. Gregory watched as the sisters conversed with each other by using complicated hand signs. He had heard of a muggle technique like this called sign language, but he did not know if it was the same. Leo patiently waited for the sisters to finish so he could answer their questions. "I'm doing fine Sarah, and actually I..." he started to say, but Lily suddenly jumped into the conversation and answered for him. He understood that she was excited for all the people that could enter, but interrupting people could get her into some trouble later on.

Gregory watched as more people entered the Great Hall and either sat at their respected tables or came and joined the large group of friends chatting at the Gryffindor table. The first year Estelle join the group to chat with Lily, while a girl with bright yellow hair went and sat alone at the Ravenclaw Table. He quickly finished his eggs and bacon so he could enjoy the morning conversation with his friends. The only thing he did find odd was that he was surprisingly the only guy sitting within the group. Leo didn't care! Friends were friends, and boy what would he do without them?!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even though I keep on falling,
You laugh and help me up every time
As I board the vacant back of the bus
You flash me a small smile
I must place my trust in you...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:19 pm
User Image
Erin May:

Erin sighed as she glanced around the Slytherin table. She shook her head slightly and then finished her food, before getting up from the table and grabbing her bag. She bit her lip looking around before glancing up when all the owls came in. She reluctantly sat down again waiting on Jaden to come to her.

((hate posting by myself, i can't think lol))  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:05 pm
User Image Rose [Rosey] Senicah [Brave] Weasley [Uhg]

Rose smiled at Gregory, Domonique, Sarah, Katya, Estelle and then continued to eat her breakfast. Listening to everyone as they talked on. Rose wasn't much of a morning person. She just sat at the table and ate. Surprisingly she was hungry, concluding the many helpings of food she had last night. Never in her life does she eat as much as when she's at Hogwarts.
Rose watched the teachers start to come in, including Professor Kindler, Katya and Sarah's older sister. Rose has always liked professor Kindler. That's probably because she adores astronomy and science. They were her favorite to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:15 pm
User Image
Erin May:

Erin sighed softly and waited for Jaden to stop Circling around the ceiling and come down to see her. She looked up and then sighed softly smiling slightly when Jaden Finally came down and landed on her shoulder. She grinned slightly and then took the few letters from his foot and the newspaper from his beak. She smiled slightly and put them in her lap before picking up a piece of toast and giving him part of it, and then giving him a sip of her juice from her cup.

Finally Jaden stopped moving around on her shoulder and she ripped open the many I miss you letters from her mother, and a few of her friends, which had gone through from her friends to her mother to Jaden to her. She sighed softly and read the letters from her pen-pals and then smiled sadly. She would have to read them again later and write back right away.

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lola Spencer
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Lola quietly entered the Great Hall, lugging her bronze tote containing the day's books on her shoulder. She walked straight over to the Ravenclaw table, taking a quick glance around the room as she did so. The hall was relatively empty for the time of day, but then again, it was the first day of classes; many students were probably still sleeping off the beginning-of-year celebrations that lasted late into last night.
She did see the Ravenclaw seeker, Gregory Wood, sitting at the Gryffindor table, and threw a small smile in his direction. Seeing him just reminded Lola of how excited she was for the upcoming Quidditch season. The sport served as her exercise of choice over the summer, and she had spent countless hours with her dad honing her skills as the Ravenclaw Keeper. Though the first match wasn't for a couple of months, her thoughts drifted to daydreams of Ravenclaw winning the Quidditch Cup as she scooped some scrambled eggs and sausage links onto her plate.
Her mind snapped back to reality after she pulled out her schedule and remembered how heavy her workload would be this year. Arithmancy, Transfiguration, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms... And that was only the beginning. She let out a small sigh, then decided to forget her schedule for the time being: this was probably the last stress-free breakfast she would be having for a while, and she had better enjoy it while she had the chance.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:52 pm
Sarah // Katya

Katya raised her eyebrows and looked at Gregory. "Really? Dang, good luck!" She nibbed on some bacon before adding, "Sarah's planning on putting her name in, too," Katya gave her sister a sort of disapproving look before returning to her breakfast. Her shy, innocent-looking sister was going to put her name in for a rough and horrible contest? What Katya didn't know was how ready and confident Sarah actually felt inside.

Sarah looked at her younger sister curiously before pulling out a small peice of paper with her name written on it. Many of thier friends had arrived by now, taking a seat and talking. Glancing once more at her sister, who was avoiding her gaze, Sarah got up from her seat to put er name into the Goblet. As she walked up to it, there was no doubt in her mind that she wanted to put her name into the Goblet, and also the fact that if her sister were her age, she would put name in the Goblet without fail.

Katya didn't watch her sister leave, and instead took a swig of orange juice before reaching forward and pouring a small glass of water. It was obvious her dissaprovement of Sarah's actions, but she would back her sister up if she was chosen. Getting up, she took the glass of water over to Jack.
"Hey, Jack!" Stopping in front of her, she poured the water down on her head, watching as her hair did change to pink. She pretended to be curious. "Hmm, so it does turn pink," She put the glass down on the table before leaving the hall, a smirk on her face. Even though Jack was older and much more magically experienced, it didn't matter much to Katya. She didn't think, actions were more her deal, which is what often got her into trouble.

Sarah, meanwhile, recieved much applause and claps on the back for putting her name into the Goblet. She grinned shyly, following a few of her Ravenclaw friends to the doors. She looked back at the table for Katya, and was a bit surprised to see an empty spot where she had been sitting. Inwardly sighing, she followed her friends out the door. She knew exactly where to find her. Saying goodbye to her friends, Sarah made her way down to the Quidditch pitch, where thier brooms had been locked up for the summer. They lived in a muggle neighborhood, and didn't want to be tempted with thier brooms.

Kenalou

4,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kenalou

4,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:28 am
Sesh Kindler
"It's Professor to you!"

She really couldn't care less about the students and the chaos they were causing, at this point. She was too busy reading the science textbook, which was now explaining photosynthesis. It often made her black out everything else in the room, her brain already making a mental chart. She was holding a cup of orange juice, which was suspended in midair with her mouth slightly open. The carbon dioxide system assists in the overall balance of life by--

Her train of thought was broken by cheers. Looking up, she found the noise to be coming from where the Goblet was located, with her younger sister having only just put her name in. It made her proud, but she hoped that Sarah knew exactly what she was doing. Quickly closing her book, she snagged a mini bagel to take with her as she left the hall. She hadn't seen Harmony yet, who was only in her second year of teaching. For some reason, she kind of felt respondible for her, since she had been teaching for longer and she was older. It was weird, and she couldn't really explain it herself.

On her way out of the Hall, she subconsciously tripped a first year before he had the chance to jinx a passing Slytherin, then confinscated a product that looked like it had been made by the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Grinning, she curiously inspected it on her way down to Harmony's classroom. Maybe she could just keep this one in her office...

Other Places Inside and Outside the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff