Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Time and Time again 2((full//OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 am
she smiled softly and picked Cooper up, holding him"welll, I've always been to shy... to ask him out, but I talk to him a lot. I've just... I don't know... wished that he'd realize I liked him and ask me out"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:40 am
"Is that so? I talk to her alot too, but I never expected to fall in love so suddenly, but she doesn't know it either..." He took a look at his watch and noticed time flewby "Oh boy... It's already 9:30 pm, and we still have school tomorrow... But it's not safe at night. Monty, stay close to me and let's head home" With that he held Monty's hand and started walking towards Monty's home first.  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:47 am
she blushed lightly. She put Cooper down on his leash as they started walking but it went away quickly "I just remembered something about him... he's very protective of me as well"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 am
"That's a good trait, if he's not over doing it he could make a nice boyfriend for you, I trust your judgement with guys, you won't pick just any guy, you especially pay attention to their nature and attitude, so it's probably someone kind and nice, right?"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:55 am
"he's very nice, and he's always there for me, making sure that I have everything I need, that I'm happy" she sighed softly "the only guy that's allowed in my house when no one's home because my parents trust him" she laughed softly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 am
Eh? But aren't I the only guy that Monty's parents trust to be be with her alone in her house? Monty, there's someone else your parents trust that much...? He kept quiet untill they came to Monty's house "Hey... Does he call you Monty too?"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:10 am
"yup" she smiled softly and let Cooper in "um... you live kind of far away, do you want to stay the night?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:13 am
My house IS kind of far... and it's already pretty late, looks like I don't have a choice "Alright, I'll stay tonight, I'll just text so my mom won't panic... By the way, are your parents home? The lights are all out"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 am
"they left for a business trip whale I was out" she said softly "you can stay on the couch, or I can set up the cot"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:24 am
"Ah... You can just leave a blanket onthe floor for me to sleep on, I'm used to a rough matress, and I could sleep in your room and talk a bit through the night"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:30 am
"like the old days?" she smiled softly and let him in the house before heading up to her room  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:46 am
"Yup, like the good old days" How long has it been since We spent a night in one of our rooms? I can't even remember how long ago He followed Monty to her room "Ah, Monty's room... I bet you changed italot since I was last here"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:51 am
"ehh... not really" she laughed on opened her door  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 am
Tora went inside Monty's room after her Wow... I think I can actually smell Monty's scent here, kinda making me light headed suddenly... He sat down on the floor "Well, all I need is a blanket to sleep on, I sleep without a blanket on me lately since it's summer and the nights are hotter"  

Manafai

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces