Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Islam and Sports Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does Isam forbid women from participating in sports?
  Yes D:
  No :D
  idk
View Results

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:58 am
Zaaki
Haydar the Truthful
Zaaki
Haydar the Truthful
tassan
Haydar the Truthful
I really doubt women aren't allowed to play in athletic sports due to the fact that I've seen women in Muslim countries such as Lebanon with even my own family members playing. All those countries you listed (Saudi arabia, Iran, And Afghanistan) don't seem Islamic in my eyes, And I'm sure in many other Muslim eyes as well, So mostly everything they do goes against Islamic law, Why care what a bunch of transgressors do if you can't change it really?

Now when it's other Muslim countries like Lebanon or something as such maybe it'll be abit surprising.

i dun think she is FINDING what you stated!

What do you mean by "finding"?

Wrong! Acturally the strict country's, are acturally the most muslim country's in my eyes!

If not, then hijab would proberly be banned all over the world stare And proberly, being muslim too stare

If I'm wrong and these tyrants are really what you believe Islam is, Then you also agree that Islam is a forceful religion that you can start wars and opress people, This is not true Islam, More like Extremists/disbelievers using Islam as a cover to make it look bad.

Soo you think it's better to ban being muslim, than ban being something else?

No i don't think Islam is a war relegion!

But war is needed!

The muslims who protect themself, are not tyrants!

And those people you call tyrants, are proberly people who lost their family, ore people who think "Atacking Is The Best Deffence"

aham!!!

not at all!!

hello!!

you know what one day the people of Ta-if were attacking Our Holy prophet Muhammad (saw) with 'stones' and he DID NOT say a word to the people! Gabriel came to him and said him if he orders him (Gabriel) then he can call a storm (or something) upon them! but My Prophet Muhammad (SAW) refused and said that they are innocent! and they do not know me!

and you say attaching the best defense!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:31 pm
tassan
Zaaki
Haydar the Truthful
Zaaki
Haydar the Truthful

What do you mean by "finding"?

Wrong! Acturally the strict country's, are acturally the most muslim country's in my eyes!

If not, then hijab would proberly be banned all over the world stare And proberly, being muslim too stare

If I'm wrong and these tyrants are really what you believe Islam is, Then you also agree that Islam is a forceful religion that you can start wars and opress people, This is not true Islam, More like Extremists/disbelievers using Islam as a cover to make it look bad.

But war is needed!

And those people you call tyrants, are proberly people who lost their family, ore people who think "Atacking Is The Best Deffence"

aham!!!

not at all!!

hello!!

you know what one day the people of Ta-if were attacking Our Holy prophet Muhammad (saw) with 'stones' and he DID NOT say a word to the people! Gabriel came to him and said him if he orders him (Gabriel) then he can call a storm (or something) upon them! but My Prophet Muhammad (SAW) refused and said that they are innocent! and they do not know me!

and you say attaching the best defense!

But i am not the prophet (saw) and when people hit me with stones it's possible for me to die...

And remmember that Allah (swt) And Gabriel (May light be upon it lol ) Was with him wink

Those people are also just normal humans like me!

And it is not me who say "Atacking Is The Best Deffence!"

It was Napoleon who used to say "Atacking est le meilleur deffence!"  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:31 pm
Zaaki
Haydar the Truthful

But war is needed!

ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

no zaaki, haydar is right. these so-called fundamentalist muslims make the rest of ordinary muslims look bad. They are misguided Muslims. And Islam would never be banned unless there was a one government over all the continents that decided to ban Islam.
You can protect yourself in other ways. Violence will only bring forth the concept that so many FUNDAMENTALIST BRAIN WASHED MUSLIMS have ingrained into the minds of people into the west. Do you really want to bring up the centuries old concepts of Islam again, Zaaki? That Islam is not a real religion, a b*****d religion conducted by fanatics in the desert to give themselves a sense of superiority over women and life? The western world has done a pretty good job being more respectful to Islam now than in the past. I could quote famous authors and Christians that have condemned Islam over and over again. Do you want the world to view Islam like that again? Because with continued support of these fundamentalist Muslims, that is where the world will head into again. I must say we've been pretty tolerable of Islam considering what was done to the Jews. You might call "zomg look at the Crusades" but 6 million Muslims didn't die in that war and were tortured like that.

Anyways, back on topic, I hope countries like Saudi get banned from the Games next Olympics and more security could be provided for female athletes from these sorts of countries so they could participate in the future.

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces