Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Chains and cherry blossoms~filled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:12 pm
Jasper picked her up bridal style and jumped the crowd. He ran out the door and onto a rooftop and ran with her. " You might wanna lcose your eyes." Jasper said as he was going like 60 mph.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:22 pm
[[lols wasn't it Dimitri?]]

She was in shock. Her back was still stinging..she was chained and this guy who apparently buaght her picked her up. She closed her eyes. please kill me... why did I have to be the last girl??????  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 am
Dimitri landed on the ground and walked into an abandoned warehouse. He set her down on her stomach. "Don't move..." Dimitri said as he went and got a first aid kit and slide her shirt up. " Sorry.." He said and disinfected it. He then wrapped her up and smiled. He was resisting her blood. "I'm Dimitri.. and don't be afraid I won't hurt you. I got you to save you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:42 am
She cringed in pain as the alcholol took affect. She stayed silient. She had lost her trust for everyone. She was just waiting for one of them to suck her dry already. She buried her face in her arms, trying not to cry.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:21 am
He sat next to her. He petted her head. " Whats your name?" Jasper said trying to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:23 am
Why was he being so nice to her? she started getting confused. She layed her head to the side. "I dont know.." she whispered.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:02 pm
"Well what name do you want to be called?" Jasper said as he kissed her head. He smiled. He honestly was a nice guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:06 pm
"I dont know..." she admitted.She never knew she would be alive. "I didn't know I'd be alive right now.."  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm
"Well you must like some name. " Dimitri said with a smile. He laid down next to her and looked at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 pm
She looked at him "why?..why are you being so nice to me?"she whispered. SHe couldn't remember anything before the invasion. One of the guard had hit her head hard and she lost her memory.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:49 pm
"I'm just a nice guy. You seemed in pain up there and I wanted you to be happy. " Dimitri said as he brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:12 pm
His hand was cool against her skin. It felt..oddly nice. "waking up to a whip isn't really a day in the park.." she muttered. "but I really dont know my name..I'm sorry" she spoke softly  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:22 pm
Dimitri smiled. " You want me to pick your name for you?" Dimitri kissed her cheek gently and looked into her eyes . His eyes telling her he was sorry, and wanting to help.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:33 pm
She looked at him. She could see it in his eyes he wanted to help and she started to cry softly.The only kindness she had been given..he was giving it too her.She nodded softly.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:47 am
((What you want it to o be? lol ))

Dimitri picked her up and placed her in his lap and smiled. He held her in his arms gently. "Don't cry.." He brushed her cheek with the back of his hand softly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff