Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenPrincess977
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:12 pm
willowtree
Ok, I know he did the unforgivable, but did he only do it because of the unbreakable vow? Of course, my answer to this is that if he was truly honorable to Dumbledore, he would have chose to die rather than do what he did. Yes, I'm still bitter about that, but who isn't? cry

I agree with you 100% The stupid basterd. Snape is sooooooo evil evil  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:29 am
Grey_Temerity
Snape isn't evil, it's obvious. Too many clues.

I agree, to many clues.
Besides, I don't think there's any such thing as evil.  

Lasanna

skeledragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:54 am
I think Snape really is EVIL!! evil evil  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:10 pm
I dont think he is evil. I think that there is a plot behind it.! He is like the right hand man of voldamorts and everything. He is like MY HERO! Not becuase he killed Albus but becuase he jis soooooooooo smart. I just wish he was not soooooo ugly. He is way more talented then Harry. For the last two books Harry has done nothing what so ever. He just got in the way. If Harry new that the half blood prine was snape he would not have even looked at it a second time. He just never tryed to learn from snape. Because harry was to bone headed to learn from snape becuase he thouht that Snape was out to kill him. SNAPE IS WAY COOLER THEN HARRY! Harry may be hot and the so called THE CHOSEN ONE but he has no idea how to use any of his powers. If he even listened to Snape he could have been able to block his mind and everything. So snape is the one i think is THE hero. Oh this is what my mom and me think. We had this big debat about it and she opend my eyes. But I am totally not sure what i think. Snape may be Evil or might not be evil. im going to wait for the seventh book to find our. Hehe.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:47 am
DrgnSmurf
I'm taking a guess here that maybe dumbledore wanted him to do it

I have to agree with the smurf on this point.

A spy must be able to do the the ultimate sacrifices to keep trust with the enemyside. (The only question so far is: which one is truly good? talk2hand )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:02 am
Ah none of you got it right. Snape is good, obviously. You see, Snape did always want things his way. He is a b*****d in general. That's why most people hate him. But his life sucks. So he takes it out on people. Which hides the fact that Snape, deep down, is good. Or rather on Dumbledore's side. Yes, it's better put that way. Dumbledore was the only man in the universe who ever truly cared about poor severus. And when he made that unbreakable vow he probably didn't know what he was getting into. He didn't know about Voldemort's plans. But he probably figured it out later using his and Dumbledore's genious (and some spywork from Snape) After Snape found out what he'd done he wanted quits. (he did not want to kill Dumbledore) Dumbledore told Severus that he must kill him so he wouldn't lose his cover as a death eater. Severus tried to back out. But Dumbledore made him promise. So as they were up there Dumbledore was acting all tough in front of three death eaters and a werewolf set on eating. Then Severus came up and Albus was pleading. Now any of those other four would have killed him just as likely as Snape would have. And why would a man who believed that death was only the beginning plead for his life. He was pleading for Snape to kill him. And this brings up another question.

Is Dumbledore alive?
I only took this absurd question into consideration when I realized that a person has to mean an unforgivable curse. It takes a lot of hatred to kill somebody. And Snape did NOT want to kill Dumbledore at all. Not a single ounce in his body. Also, there was the look of loathing on his face. Maybe he was using the hatred of himself for what he was doing to kill Dumbledore. This question we won't know the answer to until the 7th book comes out. But we do know that Severus Snape is Dumbledore's man through and through  

Mouseyman

HRHunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:27 pm
CuteLittleRin
Snape is evil, he killed Dumbledor, and he picks on Harry.

Agreed... n-e one who picks on the bust... or kills the bust... is evil....

... in other words... DIE SNAPE!!! DIE!! ...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:37 pm
Mouseyman
Ah none of you got it right. Snape is good, obviously. You see, Snape did always want things his way. He is a b*****d in general. That's why most people hate him. But his life sucks. So he takes it out on people. Which hides the fact that Snape, deep down, is good. Or rather on Dumbledore's side. Yes, it's better put that way. Dumbledore was the only man in the universe who ever truly cared about poor severus. And when he made that unbreakable vow he probably didn't know what he was getting into. He didn't know about Voldemort's plans. But he probably figured it out later using his and Dumbledore's genious (and some spywork from Snape) After Snape found out what he'd done he wanted quits. (he did not want to kill Dumbledore) Dumbledore told Severus that he must kill him so he wouldn't lose his cover as a death eater. Severus tried to back out. But Dumbledore made him promise. So as they were up there Dumbledore was acting all tough in front of three death eaters and a werewolf set on eating. Then Severus came up and Albus was pleading. Now any of those other four would have killed him just as likely as Snape would have. And why would a man who believed that death was only the beginning plead for his life. He was pleading for Snape to kill him. And this brings up another question.

Is Dumbledore alive?
I only took this absurd question into consideration when I realized that a person has to mean an unforgivable curse. It takes a lot of hatred to kill somebody. And Snape did NOT want to kill Dumbledore at all. Not a single ounce in his body. Also, there was the look of loathing on his face. Maybe he was using the hatred of himself for what he was doing to kill Dumbledore. This question we won't know the answer to until the 7th book comes out. But we do know that Severus Snape is Dumbledore's man through and through

So you are not sure that snape is good. So dont get your hopes up untill the 7th book comes out.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:07 pm
Mouseyman

Is Dumbledore alive?

And, see, that's what I keep coming back to...As much as I want to hate him, there just seems to be far too much evidence to support the fact that things are NOT as they appear. Maybe Dumbledore is dead and maybe he isn't, but I really think that the whole scenario was planned in advance by Dumbledore. I truly do believe that Snape was loyal to Dumbledore, he risked too much betraying Voldemort to not be completely loyal.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:20 am
Sorry I know that this is off topic sorry Willow don't get mad at me and if you do I'll sick Rudy on you and you know he'll do it.

TifaGirl I love your sig I think that it's really cute but if your name is tifagirl shouldn't you have a picture of tifa in you sig

Oh yes I better post at least something on the topic. I think that Snape is evil. If he wasn't he would not have done it. I hate him.

ElvenPrincess977
Vice Captain

Prophecy_Exile 3000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:27 am
Snape evil for life. he killed dumbledore and how much can you tell of his past?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:42 am
Athal
DrgnSmurf
I'm taking a guess here that maybe dumbledore wanted him to do it

I have to agree with the smurf on this point.

A spy must be able to do the the ultimate sacrifices to keep trust with the enemyside. (The only question so far is: which one is truly good? talk2hand )

i so agree with these two on this subject  

Random_person_no1

Mouseyman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:57 am
ack! all you people that really believe that Snape is evil and haven't read my post, READ IT!! And if he hadn't done it than he would be considered selfish! To disobey Dumbledore and take the death for himself and not have to worry about any of this s**t anymore. He didn't want to pretend to be on Voldemort's side anymore, he just would rather get it over with and let the Order deal with it on their own. Snape really pulled through and did a good thing for the Order of the Phoenix. You'll thank him later, trust me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:59 am
oh and what Voldemort loyal death eater would try to save Potter's a** from falling off a broom and dying? Bah humbug what he said in Spinner's end. No true death eater would have saved him. And that, my dears, is a fact.  

Mouseyman

Mouseyman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:30 am
I see no one begs to differ. I must be truly convincing. biggrin  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items