No
  Nothing yet?
View Results

RAWRxiloveyooh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:32 pm
Chill Brahh
Evil_Dark_Kitty
Chill Brahh

I would be freaked out if anything from the book happened in my real life. :] I'd take it too far and probably start a full blown search for vampires.

OMG ROFL xd

You can't honestly say you wouldn't do the same. 3nodding

i know i would. XD

eh, nothing really twilighty in my life. besides i kind of have my own jacob black in a way. he's two years younger than me, can act like jacob at times, and is some-what protective, and likes me a lot...o_O. lolz.
i'm not team jacob, though. team edward all the way.
unfortunately, i don't have an edward cullen. NOOOES. ahaha. XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm glad so many of you would help me on my full blown quest for vampires. 4laugh

Chill Brahh

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:41 pm
Chill Brahh

I would be freaked out if anything from the book happened in my real life. :] I'd take it too far and probably start a full blown search for vampires.

Oh s**t. It's like you're in my mind. If Twilight were real, I would do the same, but not tell anyone about it. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:00 pm
I would definitely move to Forks, which I've deeply considered anyhow.
Chill Brahh, I would join you in your quest! =]  

KrazyRokrGal

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:30 pm
lol. If a pale, yellow eyed hottie starts staring at you funny at school then you should be afraid....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:41 pm
Aqua Anjel
lol. If a pale, yellow eyed hottie starts staring at you funny at school then you should be afraid....

......or you claim him right then and there by screaming "HELP ME MAKE A NESSIE!!" and start ripping both of your clothes off in front of everybody.....and then.....yeah....off to the Volvo we go. That's what I'd do, I don't know why. I guess golden eyes and pale skin put me into sex overdrive o.0  

Rancid Cupcakes

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:49 pm
Chill Brahh

Yes. redface
I would.
I really, would.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:55 pm
I always dream about some mystical an' suspiciously gorgeous guy showing up at my school as the new kid. And he will have yellow eyes and his family will come with him. And then I'll have science with him.
And he'll smell 'reel good.
And then I will kill everyone in the room and sweep him up and fly out the window and try to bite him. Then he will think I'm an insane psychopath murderer and will tell on me. And then I'll be in some trouble.

Heheh, kidding. I flipped the story around. At first I made you think he was Edward! But no; I was Edward all along! First he was Bella. >:3

But seriously, I always prey that when I go to a new school, there will be some amazing hottie and then I will fall in love with him. He will have a silver volvo and he'll sweep me off my feet and confess that he's a vampire.
Of course, that will be after he saves me from a car wreck. :0  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
I always dream about some mystical an' suspiciously gorgeous guy showing up at my school as the new kid. And he will have yellow eyes and his family will come with him. And then I'll have science with him.
And then I will kill everyone in the room and sweep him up and fly out the window and try to bite him. Then he will think I'm an insane psychopath murderer and will tell on me. And then I'll be in some trouble.

Heheh, kidding. I flipped the story around. At first I made you think he was Edward! But no; I was Edward all along! First he was Bella. >:3

But seriously, I always prey that when I go to a new school, there will be some amazing hottie and then I will fall in love with him. He will have a silver volvo and he'll sweep me off my feet and confess that he's a vampire.

That's what I was hoping for when I moved from Florida! Buuuut.....I couldn't find where he was hiding...... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:08 pm
Peach Tea Pocky

Same hereeeee. ahaha.
when i go to into high school, i hope there's an amazingly gorgeous guy going. that's why i'm so excited for orientation. XD i can seeee.

Oh Edward, you've made are standards impossibly high. >w<

RAWRxiloveyooh

Virti

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:23 pm
Sadly to say *cry* i have never had a TWILIGHT MOMENT *cry*

But i am completely surrounded by dogs....and i dont mean the kind that go wofwof

...but i am pale, and nocturnal...omg!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:23 pm
RAWRxiloveyooh
Peach Tea Pocky

Same hereeeee. ahaha.
when i go to into high school, i hope there's an amazingly gorgeous guy going. that's why i'm so excited for orientation. XD i can seeee.

Oh Edward, you've made are standards impossibly high. >w<

I know my standards are now to high for me to agree to any guy.

Edit:
I want to go on a vampire hunt with every one.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:30 pm
Chill Brahh

My friend and I tried to hunt for vamps once....we couldn't find any. I'D LOVE TO FIND ONE NAO! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:30 pm
Chill Brahh
The Kraken
Chill Brahh

Oh, love, I wouldn't waste your time.
I've already been through my town.
Twice.

Maybe mine's different. crying
Then we shall both pray that your search goes over well.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:48 pm
Well.

A LOT of points in all of the books have matched me perfectly, my life.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff