Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:36 pm
Cole shrugged. "Yeah. Well I'm better then normal." He scoffed. He peered at her, his eyes growing gentle. "Are you cold?" He asked softly as he walked and sat next to her. He took off his jacket and put it on her. He shook his head. He didn't know why he was being so nice. It was so not like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:47 pm
Mandy was taken by surprise. "Of course your more then normal..you went from calling kids brats to letting a stanger where your coat" she chuckled lightly "thank you" she looked down. She still had her shades on of couse.. does he know?  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:55 pm
Cole shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "I guess I'm not normal if you put it that way. And I never called the kid a brat to his face." He chuckled lightly and then glanced at the clock. He cursed silently. Time felt like it was standing still, but he was inticed by the girl. "What's your name anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:09 pm
Mandy smiled softly.She chuckled lightly at his remarks. She coud hear his impatience with the time in his voice. "Mandy and your name may be?" she asked politley. In a few minites Alison would be back to the desk.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:12 pm
"Cole's the name." Cole laughed slightly. "Nice to meet you Mandy. Even if it's in this crappy place that I'm forced to come to every day for the next effing month or two. Depends on what they decide." He rolled his eyes and made a sound of disgust. "You know..." He started peering at her. "You're oddly polite." He chuckled  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:18 pm
She chuckled lightly "Nice to Meet you Cole..and this place ain't so bad" she smiled politley "thanks..I guess in my situation..I may not be able to see the bright side..but I can keep looking" lets see how he reacts to that she mentally sighed. Alice was off her lunch break and was walking back in.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:24 pm
Cole scoffed. "This place is torture to me. I don't know how you can stand it. The smell, the feel, the look." He silently choked on the last one. He wasn't dumb, he'd already figured it out. "Yeah but looking is pretty difficult when you're blinded by obstacles." He said softly, trying to sound intelligent. He spotted Alice and grinned. "Oh thank goodness." He went over and told her that he had finished and she dismissed him. "Well I'll be off now" He said and stalked out of the center.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:33 pm
Mandy shrugged. She didn't let it bother her. She waved goodbye. She relaxed in her chair untill her olderbrother came to pick her up. On the way home he asked her about her day. "Just another day.." she replied.

[[you can skip to the next day if you'd like]]  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:37 pm
{{Will do!}}

The next day Cole strode in and searched for Mandy. She still had his jacket. He shrugged and signed in at the front desk, this time he was to clean the floors inside. He rolled his eyes and got to work, grumbling softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:58 pm
Mandy was inside the music room playing the pianoShe thought it was gonna rain. Coles jacket was folded neatly ontop of the piano as she played. After awhile she shifted into her best onesong. Then after awhile she felt like shifting it into her favorite one, heck she even sang along.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:13 pm
Cole sourly took the mop and began mopping the floors. He heard music floating down the hall and inconspiciously drifted towards the music. He peeked in the room to see Mandy, and his jacket, there. She was playing the piano. He smiled softly and slowly entered the doors, trying not to make too much noise as to disturb her. He silently listened as he mopped the floors, grinning to himself like an idiot  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:25 pm
Mandy brought the song to an end. She smirked.She heard him mopping the floor "you know..I may be blind..but your stealth mode is horrid" she chuckled softly.She turned slightly. "by the sound of it....your mopping" she used smiled softly. Then the rain started "I knew it.." she muttered to herself. She started to play some music softly "I wonder..."  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:08 am
Cole stuck his tongue out at her. "I'm stealth when I want to be..." He said flatly. "I wasn't trying to be stealth... just quiet. Didn't want to disturb the musician. I heard they're very tempermental." He chuckled and continued to mop. "Oh yes. I love to mop. It's my favorite passtime." He said sarcastically, he frowned and stopped listening to her play. "You know... You're pretty good." He admitted softly. Gah. She brings out this different side of me. Why can't I stop it?! Oh no... I think... I like her. He let out a huge sigh and leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:13 am
She chuckled lightly. She spoke as she played "Honestly...my temper is pretty good.I rarley get mad." she played"Thank you..theres not much to do in your free time when your blind" when she heard him sigh. She listened for a little while " Cole,are you okay?" she asked politley. She brought the song to an end. She couldn't hear the mop.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:18 am
Cole shook his head. "Yeah. Sure. I'm fine" He muttered and continued mopping. He made his way closer to her. She smelled so good. He groaned softly and mopped around the piano. "Careful. It'll be slippery. But no worries. I'll be here to catch you" He laughed. "I'm the resident knight in shining armor." He smirked and chuckled at himself before continueing the mopping process. He sighed and leaned the mop against the wall and stood silently behind her, gazing down at her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff