Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Avatar The Last Airbender Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustful Mistress Panda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:43 pm
Actually... this show is not a pure anime since it was made in the US with a japanese crew that worked with Americans. Still a cool show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:07 am
User ImageUmmmmm i know toph is blind and all but blind people see threw vibrations and she sees threw earth and thats spiacial she counts as my favorite :B  

FAT FAGG0T

xxdarktearsxx

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 pm
XxDemonic Ice QueenxX
What did you guys think of the finale 2 hour special? Me, personally, think that Azula just went wack (she is my favorite character in the show) and where was Zuko's mom anyways?

That's exactly what I was thinking!
I wish there was a season 4.. but to make up for it, M. Night Shymalan's making Avatar the movie. Personally, it'll suck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:50 am
XxDemonic Ice QueenxX
M. Night Shymalan's making Avatar the movie. Personally, it'll suck.

You don't know for sure. Just because he's a crappy writer doesn't mean he isn't a good director. He loves the series perfectly as it is, so if he hires some decent people to do the script, and he actually has money for the special effects, all he has to control is the way it looks. His movies have all looked very good. It's different from anything he's ever done before, so we can't say for sure yet.  

onagakami

varnrav

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:42 pm
why god why did they end it that way

the could of atl least tell us what happened to duko's mom and katara's mom.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:09 pm
didnt like the end stressed  

Sagara Sasuke

Aranel Lissesul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:38 am
From what little I have seen of Avatar, personally I think it edged a little too close to Naruto. Not to be judgmental, please don't kill me for this, but I like Naruto better. I think Aang is basically a spin-off of Naruto, I mean, both of them act like ding-dongs half the time...-shrug- Please don't flame me for this, I'm just trying to express my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:49 pm
The 2 hour finale was awesome. I definitely wanted to know what happened to zuko's mother. The part I hated was when ang and Katara kissed, they're not really a good match, in my opinion.

peachpie699

Marv Seishi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:58 pm
I want see the third book, is the only I didn´t see crying ....... Toph Rules  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:01 pm
varnrav
why god why did they end it that way

the could of atl least tell us what happened to duko's mom and katara's mom.

They did.

We've known Katara's mom was dead for a long time now. The episode "The Southern Raiders" expanded on what literally occured.

Zuko's mother was banished. We don't know where she is in a literal sense, but does it matter? No. We know she's alive and we know that Zuko has the resources the find her.  

GilAskan

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:12 am
tru tru i personally liked it but the way the ended it was in fact horrible. the left to many stories untold. what happened after there vacation together. did aang and katara get married? what happened to zuko's mother? did toph expand her metal bending? you kno important things.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 pm
i thought it was pretty good but...damn aang he's such a little kid. WHY DID KATARA FALL FOR HIM?! AND WHY DID SHE CHOOSE HIM WHEN HE KISSED HER AFTER SHE TOLD HIM SHE WAS CONFUSED?! THAT JERK I WOULD HAVE KNOCKED HIM OFF THE BALCONY!!!!!!! twisted MUHAHAHAHAHA *cough wheeze* ow  

i am the mushroom queen

MIssLovelyPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:33 am
Demonic Ice Queen
What did you guys think of the finale 2 hour special? Me, personally, think that Azula just went wack (she is my favorite character in the show) and where was Zuko's mom anyways?

i thought the same thing!!! although zuko and toph were my favorites. i wanted zuko to meet his mom again so bad!!! and i didn't like how they were all split up and toph did little to not fighting. the end was disapointing. PLUS, I WAS ZUTARA AND TOPHX AANG AND NIETHER HOOKED UP!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:05 pm
I liked the movie overall, but hated the fact that they never told us what happened to Zuko's mom.  

blazzy09

jmrome

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 am
Candice1515
i love the anime...but i didn't get 2 finish it!! crying

it's no anime xd it's not from japan  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2