View Results

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm
No way! OMFG scream I went to see The Dark Knight twice less than a month ago and didn't see it at all!!!! DAMN! scream scream It's probably better that I didn't. I would have been freaking out with my friend Erica who hasn't a single clue what Twilight is about xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:33 pm
I have only seen Harry Potter trailers, sadly! sad  

Emo Oompa Loompa

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:48 am
haha, that happened to me when i saw The Dark Knight. i was squealing throughout the whole thing (&& squirming... everyone probably thought i was having a seizure sweatdrop ) && then at the end, i slumped back in my chair && was all, "i've been DAZZLED!"

my mom called me a dork. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:29 pm
i saw the trailer on never back down and i was like sqeeling thru the whole thing!!!! then when i saw penelope i was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ITS JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!HES GOING TO DIEEEEEEE!!!!!! my 6 yr old niece was staring at me like i was going mad. lol  

jade_onyx_1595

smileysimqueen

Sparkly Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:36 am
omg, i've never seen the trailer in theaters... i think it's evading me... but anyways, my friend saw it before sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 and now i only want to see that stinking movie for the twilight trailer!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:35 pm
good for you. And you're not a hyperactive moron. rolleyes  

WineChan

Chaotic Waffle Faerie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:09 pm
I did the same thing when I saw the Dark Knight with my Dad. It was hard to keep from squealing, which is what I do at the mention of anything Twilight. Then my Dad looks at me like, WTH? I only wish my friend was there, because we would have freaked out together. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:52 pm
It's OK. I screamed and ran halfway across my movie theater for just seeing the POSTER.  

piercing_golden_eyes

Fangs Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 pm
NO WAY U 2!!!!!!!!! i still havent seen the trailer but a month or 2 ago i was walkin out of the movie when out of the corner of my eye i saw twilight and i did a double take ....SCREAMED and hugged and KISSED the wall/poster where i then proceeded to take out my cell phone and take pics of the poster (still on my phone) this is when we were leaving so like 50 ppl turned and stared at me and i had the hugest grin ever and i was like on cloud 9... blaugh 3nodding rofl 4laugh heart heart heart heart heart heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff