Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:02 am
Amanda smiled softly " Sure,why not?" Sure beats going back to the church.. she thought. She fixed one of her sleeves.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:07 am
Matthew pulled his sleves over his cut up wrists it had just started to show. He took her hand and helped her to her feet. Matthew let go and walked hoping she'd join him. He enterd the coffee shop and motioned for her to order.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:14 am
Amanda hadn't noticed his cuts as she took his hand to get up. She walked with him..her mind wandering the whole time. When he motioned her to order she looked at waiter "um I'll have an Ice coffee please" the waiter looked at her like she was insane. she chuckled "What?..I like the cold." she smiled softly She looked at Matthew "thank you by the way.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:19 am
Matthew smiled. "Geez Mike you make your girlfriend ice coffee all the time, you know what it is and your girlfriend asked for it this morning remember!?" Matthew rolled his eye's. "coffee, black.."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:26 am
Amanda chuckled lightly . Apparently Matthew knew the waiter. He sighed and went off into the kitchen. Amanda fiddled with a string on ehr scarf.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:37 am
Matthew smiled gently at her. Mike came backand pourd some ice water on Matthew's head. Matthew stood up and smiled. "I'll see you later at band practice.." He sat back down and slowly sipped his coffee, he slid Amanda's drink over to her.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:48 am
Amandas eyes widened slightly "why did he do that?" she asked curiously as she sipped her drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:55 am
"They call me hot head Matthew's...Not quite a logn enough story..We were in the basment at Mike's one night, and we were playign truth or dear. I'm a pyro and i was playing with my lighter, no I don't smoke. On with the story..Mike slammed into me and I screamed at him and we lit my hair on fire by mistake." Matthew shurgged.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:09 am
"gotcha" she chuckled lightly.She sipped her drink again. "So they dump Ice water on your head....nice friends"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:23 am
"You'd like them.." He smiled chamlingly once more. "Half of the girls are nice, other hald not so nice.." He chuckled as he waved to Mike. "If you'd like you can come to our band practice...Wow this sounds so sudden, I'm sorry."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:50 am
Amanda chuckled lightly "Its all right I'd love too..though I think your still trying to make up for sitting on my foot" she joked. She smiled softly...he was nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:08 am
"Ah yes, how about band practice, then we can hang out at my house..Will that vouch for my foot sittingness?"  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:15 am
"I guess it can" she said sarcasticlay. She took a sip of her coffee again with a smile."so..what Kinda band?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 am
"Take a sad song...and make it better.." he sand. "I guess you would cal us mainly emo. "Take this needle, and this spool of thred, it's runnign low so sew your hear before the end.." He sang gently.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:29 am
Amanda smiled softly "I like it..its very emotionaly expressive..." she took another sip. "Kinda like my writings but.." she spoke softly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff