• Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:37 pm
they must want to burn burning_eyes twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:01 am
Try to defeat me but try in vain.

-grumbles-

Twilight is not goth. An idiot would know that. Who wrote this pile of rubbish? User Image

When I win I end your pain.

iMonochromatic

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:04 pm
Korelia
Dose anyone care if i murder whoever wrote that?No?Good.

I HATE it when people say Twilight is goth.Only people who haven't read it say that because its a vampire book and so, it must be goth

They shall all DIE

Can I join you in the slayings? I SHALL KEEL THEM WITH A MOLDY SPONGE OF HATE!! ......Stupid b***h-asses don't even know what Twilight is about.....Why everyone thinks that vampires are automatically associated with the goth lifestyle is beyond me. They need to be schooled in TWILIGHT 101. Maybe then they'll have some respect for the amazing Twilight saga.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:30 pm
OMFG that was a little harsh. Yea the last book wasn't the best but still.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 pm
You're getting too defensive, dear.
It's called constructive criticism.
Authors get it every day. Back off, stop bitching.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:43 pm
That was past the point of constructive critisim honey.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:46 pm
That's crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know i didn't like myyearbook that much now i just hate it. thoese people can just go to hell. Their jelious that we have something that we enjoy and they don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream stressed twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:43 pm
I'm agreeing with most of you who say that everyone has their own opinion. I'm somewhat laughing because... it's somewhat true. I DID NOT expect what happened in Breaking Dawn, but I was satisfied nonetheless and enjoyed reading it. I'm not going to rip anyone's head off.

les lunettes

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:43 am
Mhmmm...

I think we can all agree that it's a pile of crap and that whoever wrote that has obviously NOT read the books. And SM can do what she wants with her books. Just because JK had hit the jack-pot doesn't mean that SM can't be as big?

Different people have their own opinions but i think that they could at least put their words into less-harsher sentences. The smugness is not neccessary.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:59 am
heartbroken_emogirlo8
That's crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know i didn't like myyearbook that much now i just hate it. thoese people can just go to hell. Their jelious that we have something that we enjoy and they don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream stressed twisted

exactly!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:00 am
yes i think that just about did it. some poor little man who thinks hes just made a very good piece of writing....is going to wake up tomorrow to an angry mob of of teenagers/women throwing stilleto heals at his window and proceeding with intentions of drowning him in lipgloss.....yes im sure he'll rue the day...
FEEL THE RATH OF TWILIGHT ,BUB!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:02 am
I am resisting the urge to scream and pull my hair out... That the most horrific thing I've ever heard! Breaking Dawn is possibly the best book in the series in my opion!  

Goddess Of The Impossible

3,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sakyla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:25 am
how is vampire goth?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:32 pm
i luv breaking dawn i stayed up till 9 in the morning and still was rereading my fav parts---thats so stupid they kno nothing and r just wanting to put down the ones who actually care and have read the book evil scream stressed  

Fangs Stalker

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:51 pm
twilight is sooooooo not goth! its phenomonal and breathtaking and wonderful! goth never really entered my mind while reading  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff