Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Every Twilight Girl.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:12 pm
i already have my edward..( my boyfriend)
sometimes our relationship is so alike bellas and edwards it shocks me
i guess my guy friend could be jacob but he doesnt like me like that anymore so yeah SPOILER ALERTbut that is what happens in breaking dawn  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:55 pm
In a way, like I said I have both. And also I'm in the part of my life where it's like New Moon. My Edward left (he didnt leave, but we broke up because my mom forced it upon us crying ) And I'm depressed and I still love my edward, but I have this one guy that knows what happened to us and he's comforting me "Jacobly". I dont know if he likes me too, but it's so similar it's scary...  

La Beaute

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:51 pm
WOW you know I honestly thought I was gonna get a bunch of replys telling me i'm over obsessed or that I was totaly crazy. I am so glad that to a point there are people who agree with me. biggrin thanks guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:07 pm
actually, the guy i have is exactly like Edward. and he is my Edward, as well.
he also reads Twilight and all that, and calls me his Bella. (both bcuz he loves me that much and bcuz im so like her).
i'm very lucky to have him, and wouldnt trade him for the world. <3  

xbitexmexhardx

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 pm
i have neither sadly....but la duh! im only 13! so im truely in no rush! (mom if youre on my account for some unspeakable reason that was 4 u!) but idk..i think every girl deserves and will get a jacob and or edward at some point. its just the way life works. thank god! but listen up boys...dont sparkle dont bother! oh and if for some bizare reason you do sparkle........you must buy golden contacts and die your hair bronze...then maybe just maybe ill love you!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Omg that is so totly adorable!!!!!!! If you ever find a girl that sparkels ask if they have brohter thats 18 or so. lol biggrin  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:14 pm
i sort of had an edward, but there were...a lot of complications. for instance, i met him on here, and we started out as great friends and stuff but things got kind of crazy, and after awhile...well i couldnt really take the seperation so we broke things off. but i'm still friends with him, which makes my life kind of difficult. he taked a lot like edward too. whenever we were in towns, one of my friends would call out "twilight moment!" every few minutes and it would always embarass me. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:46 pm
that sucks. lol i love ur signature though. my bff says i <3 u all the time. lol xd  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:04 pm
I've had someone who kinda resembles Jake.
And I have definitely gone through the whole Edward and Jake ordeal.
Having to choose.
I think almost everyone has gone through that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:09 am
piercing_golden_eyes
I do envy Bella because I mean, hello!! She has every girl's dream! The perfect guy, two perfect gys in fact, awesome best friends, and half the guys at school drooling over her! I currently don't have and Edward, but I do believe that every girl deserves and Edward/Jake.

I pity Bella, because everyone wants her so much and she just wants to be with the one guy.
I'd feel bad dishing out the rejections.
But the only thing i envy her is that she has the Cullens and the Pack. Both so welcoming and accepting and think of her best interest.

If i was Bella and Jake and Edward were fighting over me i'd be so sad just hurting two great guys, when i know i only the want.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:32 am
heartbroken_emogirlo8
I totaly beleave that every girl has an Edward and a Jake. Every girl that envys bella (other then becasue she had the hottes thing around) for what she has only does so becasue eather she hasn't found her edward or her jake yet. I have found my edward and my jake in the same guy! Anyone else think the same thing or some think simaler, or do you all just think im crazy?

Oh BTW my spelling sucks so i'm sorry. heart 4laugh

I agree to a certain extent. In some cases, the Bella in us all could choose our 'Jake' over our 'Edward'...I'd be thankful just for a Jake even if I couldn't have an Edward.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:46 am
Shadow__Dweller
heartbroken_emogirlo8
I totaly beleave that every girl has an Edward and a Jake. Every girl that envys bella (other then becasue she had the hottes thing around) for what she has only does so becasue eather she hasn't found her edward or her jake yet. I have found my edward and my jake in the same guy! Anyone else think the same thing or some think simaler, or do you all just think im crazy?

Oh BTW my spelling sucks so i'm sorry. heart 4laugh

I agree to a certain extent. In some cases, the Bella in us all could choose our 'Jake' over our 'Edward'...I'd be thankful just for a Jake even if I couldn't have an Edward.
i might actually prefer a jacob... i do stupid, borderline-dangerous stuff sometimes, so i'd probably end up making my edward die from stress. sweatdrop D;  

pinkcatminht

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:21 am
That's sad xd I know how you feel sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:59 pm
I'm still looking for my Edward sweatdrop ...When I find him...well..you wouldn't be hearing from me anytime soon mrgreen ...but i have found my Jacob. He's really nice, and is just a really close guy friend.  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fangs Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 pm
im just looking for a suitable guy!!!!! confused sweatdrop redface crying tho id luv to find my edward ^_^ id b soooo happy blaugh heart i luv him so dearly yet no one is good enough for me sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop i might be really picky and hav high standards (nothing less then edward)  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff