babipari

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:41 am
i really want fallen wish...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:36 am
Yeah it can be really frustrating! I know I'm saving up for Picolitrosso's urn 10th generation and Nitemare Bustier and Nitemare Choker myself right now and it's going to take FOREVER to do so!!!  

Daughter of Anguish

Multicolored Distress

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:40 am
I am so pissed everytime I want to but an item its never within my budget then after I buy it i find it later cheaper  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!  

Miss Hepburn

Zindross

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:32 pm
if posible will someone get me a Kong Sang Scarf T.T i is so poor, im not goot at earning money sadly  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:19 pm
i is questing Ancient Katana. Please help  

China Ishida

6,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

HappyDayMule

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:01 pm
some of you early birds may not have realize it yet, but the funniest way to spend time in gaia is with friends, not how expenisve your avi is or looks.

I had an old friend named Kelsey, before I left to take a break, I gave her my coco (which was 100k back then) I had no regret doing it, I'm actually more hooked now since I have to work to get my avi back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:30 am
i want fallen wish  

Matthiaos

your bloodi valentine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:35 pm
umm i will like a the kong scarf biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:48 pm
I want lots of Lunar things. But who really cares what we want. Have to find those generous rich ones and maybe they'll help.  

JKane07

FleeingInfamy

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:06 pm
I have lots of things on my wish list but i relly want..wild things  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:52 am
its hard to get the cheaper ones coz when sumone sells MC in MP , they make the price starts in 20k going up everyday ..  

Emononymous

KateLuciano

Invisible Lover

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:52 pm
User ImageI'm so sad... You are the most awesome person in the world to offer that... Thanks, and now I am saying you don't have to buy raining money for me even though I want it SO badly! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 pm
I've been questing for the ancient katana for so long I find that I don't really care anymore. The sad thing is I have the money in real life to buy my way to it now and I am the queen at investing. double trouble. Still don't care. My gwee is even getting on my nerves now and that's the first big thing that I quested for.
I gift a lot now instead. Unicorn here I come!  

Sienna Cental

750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Pedromac

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm
fershuremaybe
I know most of you are like me and are looking at some peoples avis and wondering "Man, how did they get so rich that they could afford all that?" And then some other people are looking at the marketplace for something they aspire to have and say "Wow. What moron would buy that for 900,000,000g?" exactly.
no one does. Everyone buys the exact same thing for 20,000g. eventually all those cheapo 20,000g things sell out and everyone has to buy the 900,000,000g ones. Thats one way people get so rich. of course im exaggerating a bit much, but its the same concept. People get a monthly collectible and the whole world sells it for 5g at the marketplace. Some wise-guy decides to put it up for 15,000g and eventually the 5g ones sell out and whats left? 15,000g. Then others put it higher and higher until its up in the 80,000 then 100,000 and so on.

i just thought i should share that with you.
feel free to post what you aspire to have from the marketplace, that you cant afford and maybe ill buy it for you.
or all those richie riches out there might decide to be generous and buy something for the poor gaians, like myself.

What she just explained was Inflation. This is the way things normally get more expensive, Now I have to school you kiddies on somethign called artificial inflation.

Artificial Inflation ( or AI) is when a group of people, or just one, buys a significant number (even just 30 percent is enough) of an item and post them up for a high price.
The same concept as all the cheaper ones get bought off is used here, but somethign different also happens.

Everyone who isn't part of that group that made the AI then posts their stuff for higher, then normal inflation comes into play.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff