Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Dragon's Lament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cruel am I?
  Not cruel at all!
  Um... a litle?
  VERY CRUEL!
  STOP TORTURING ME!!!!!!!
  I give up on the demon lamas.
View Results

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:20 am
Phoenix sighed. "Even if it was, I can't blame you elves," she said in a whispered. "I guess it might have benn my fault. I should have protected him better." Phoenix looked into the tavern fire and blinked away a tear.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:55 pm
“No it’s ok; it was my fault for letting it happen.” Reba looked into the hard liquor in front of her, and smiled, “well I feel a dark entity closing in if this is our last drink may it be our best!” she exclaimed raising her drink in the air, as she stepped outside gulping the liquid down, and unsheathed her blades and put then at the ready.

(Ok you join now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I SAID NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
scream whee whee twisted evil stressed  

ruggaboo

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:52 pm
((since everyone else has joined i m,ay as well.. that is okay right?))
Name: Jaulanay (also known as Jane)
Race: human
Alliance: neutral
Weapon: a katana sword.
Skills or Powers: no magic or any thing like that she's just good at what theives do.
Bio:never knew her family, she steales from the rich (doesnt give to the poor) and is just trying to live life.
Pic: (maybe not the cloths but it's close)
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m406/Darklordhappypants/gmailbex.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:42 pm
Name: Draylani (Dray for short)
Race: Human
Alliance: neutral/good
Weapon: A spear and a crossbow
Skills or Powers: She can move things with her mind can cause force pushes and stuff like that.
Bio: She was born into a small clan of dragon hunters bent on extinguishing the dragon race but when she was born on the very hour of their yearly ritual of Dray'losi rolsu (translated as "death of dragons") they had marked her as a ambomination to the clan. Her clan had demanded her to be executed as a sacrifice to their clan but her parents had managed to convince them to accept her no matter what her birthday was. This had succeeded until she turned 15 when a group of conspirasors decided to kill her anyways so later that night still the day of the ritual they tried killing her in her sleep. At first her parents had tried to protect her but then they gave in standing aside to let them kill their daughter. Draylani had ben awake the whole time and ran away before they could succeed. Now she spends her time trting to find a new home and forgeting her old one.
Appearance: She has raven black hair thats comes past her shoulders and purple eyes.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:04 am
Corbes awoke again. Another day of protecting the dragons again. He sighed as he stood and walked into the valley. A few dragons turned their heads to look at him, but most went back to their business.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:46 am
Draylani had strode into the tavern easily without drawing any attention. Sure she had gotten a few questioning looks from some of the bar tenders,obviously being to young to drink, but so far people left her alone. Sometimes Draylani felt that she would always be alone. But still she persisted in finding a new place to live and hopefully restart her life.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:05 am
Suddenly a roar from Havnas that came from behind him alerted the others. His instinctive reaction took over and he ran toward the intruders location. He hoped Havnas hadn't already eaten the intruder. Corbes liked to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:56 pm
Reba looked at the young human girl, "Why you here girl?" she said stpping over to her, with out a studder, it took her three kegs just to get her buzzed. she sat beside the human and glred at a perv that was looking at her 'larger' parts.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:40 pm
Draylani looked up at the girl in front of her. Elven, no doubt but why was she talking to her? "Well I hear taverns are good places for the wandering traveler with no place to go. Ive yet to find out for myself though." she said shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:36 pm
Reba Laughed, and looked down at the young human, “take refuge with me, although if you have a bounty on your head, tell me know, and you might live a bit longer.” She winked. Reba sat and ordered, “Lets get all of these masks off then.” Suddenly the water from the beer and rum washed all of the men’s faces, abruptly. “Klade Matter! You squirmy, pathetic, deceiving, canivaling, little, Worm! You owe me BIG! Now the keys to your home, and then that, should be enough.”
“You mean you just want the house?” said a man hiding a corner.“NO! I want the house and every thing in it, including your wife, or wives.” She rolled her eyes as a ring of keys was placed in her hands; she then stripped the man down to his knickers, “Oh now I have tons of gold too!”  

ruggaboo

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:39 pm
Jane sighed. she had no idea where she was going, she pulled out a map and frowned at it. "i steal a map and it's in a differont tounge..." she threw the map behind her and stood by a tree.. and in less than a second she kicked the tree in frustration. "URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!!>.<" she threw herself to sit down. "so now i'm going to die out here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:06 pm
Draylani couldnt resist but to laugh at the display before her. "You certainly handle debtors well and if youll have me than Ill follow you. Im Draylani." she said holding out her hand.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:36 am
Phoenix laughed and started to join when she hear a Dragon roar in the back of her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 am
Suddenly hand still outstretched her hands went flying to head head in agony. Not again! she moaned in her mind. Please make it stop! she begged to no one in particular. All Draylani's life she could HEAR dragons. Sometimes their thoughts, sometimes their words but usually thier crys of pain. I cant take this! her mind sobbed.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:05 pm
Corbes reached Havnas's post at the edge of the valley. There was no intruder. "What did you want?" He asked Havnas. The dragon simply looked down on the village nestled in the mountains."There is a dragon down there." Corbes felt it too."Does it know it's endangering you all?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff