Submit

Your opinion on witchcraft
  Support it
  Against it
  Not sure/Curious
View Results

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:45 pm
Are you good at reading people by the way they stand, or by their eyes? i like wise eyes. thats why older people intruegue me so. they must have so many stories, all hidden beneath their eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:50 pm
Hmm, ok, now im curious, what do you see in mine? User Image  

Tenebrion Valefor

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:52 pm
wow, you're eyes are really capturing.. O.O i dont know, they seem cold at a first glance, but it seems that you are a warm person, you like to joke alot, but are wary of people when first meeting them......
how'd i do? just what i think, i'm not saying i know alot ^-^'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:54 pm
Alice OConnor
wow, you're eyes are really capturing.. O.O i dont know, they seem cold at a first glance, but it seems that you are a warm person, you like to joke alot, but are wary of people when first meeting them......
how'd i do? just what i think, i'm not saying i know alot ^-^'

Wow thats pretty close. Shockingly close. lol  

Tenebrion Valefor

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:56 pm
Really? *laughs* i get nervous because i havent researched or anything, but i have gut feelings about people. but i feel embarrassed when i'm wrong. your eyes seemed open though "not in the literal open shut sense" so it was easy ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:58 pm
Heh, im just surprised you guessed all that.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:00 pm
I have very accurate guesswork ^_~
anyway, i'm going to watch Lost!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:01 pm
heh, ok...its sad though, i have to hide my eyes behind glasses...i hate my glasses. which is why i put sunglass clips over them so i look cool ^_^  

Tenebrion Valefor

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:05 pm
hmm, whered themagikat run off to?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:59 pm
ran off to quiznos and homework. sorry

i can say about you pic that you must...

must...

learn not to stretch the page, lol.

seriously though, onto the pic (god, now i put pressure on myself, i hope i do this right, lol):

did you pose for the pic? its as if you wanted me or someone to look into your eyes so you opened them wider than usual. its actually easier to read without preparation for a pic, but either way... in that pic you had a sense of curiosity for something. i dont know how recent the pic is but i have a feeling that you took it for the purpose of me or someone else looking into your eyes. You have a smile that a few girls think is cute but you like to keep it and most things to yourself. you can be social and are very much so at times but you wear a mask of a deeper inner thought, perhaps anxiety of the future or something similar. either way though it brings you down when alone, which sometimes leads to awkward arguements inside yourself: do you want to be alone with yourself or do you want to be with peers and run from it all?

i dont see you as a really bad person, maybe mischievious at times, but not a devilish person. you have had yoru share of getting caught and thus when you are doing something mischievious or wrong you are anxious, though you wont show it.

hope i did okay.  

themagikat

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:28 pm
eek ....wow, how the heck do you do that!? Thats amazing. Yea the pic was recent...infact i took it right before i posted it...although i dont think i was posing or anything, i just looked into the camera. I might have subconciously. But WOW thats accurate...Everything you said was Exact...thats kinda creepy that you can tell that much about me just by looking at my eyes. You even knew stuff about my personal life that i rarely share with anyone. I must learn this! ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:55 am
That was really good magikat!
wow, i totally have to find a picture of me now ^-^
did you learn to do that, or was it just practice?  

Alice OConnor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:57 am
Alice hun? You're creepy...what did you think of my eyes then? (seeing as I know for a fact she's had no training or read anything about it - maybe she's just one of life's natural cold readers)
Hmm Magikat, if you didn't learn from psychology books that's kind of impressive, though seeing as you do magic tricks I wouldn't be very surprised if you've learnt how to do cold reading  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:13 pm
thankyou! cold reading....
i cant read your eyes because i know alot about you anyway! we should do it on saturday when we're in town!  

Alice OConnor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:16 pm
Alice OConnor
thankyou! cold reading....
i cant read your eyes because i know alot about you anyway! we should do it on saturday when we're in town!
Ohhh yeah! Creep out people down Sliver Street!...though the people who go down there aren't really people who get creeped out by that kind of stuff.......unless they're preps who've taken a wrong turn twisted  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff