Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
i don't trust them anymore!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:27 am
Zaaki
tassan
kasimir-b
Jelly is haram because i said so. and also the consistancy of jelly is like the consistancy of gelatin. as we all know, gelatin is haram because it is derived from the bones of pigs. and also, by association, anything that is similar to, or can be confused for something that is haram, IS HARAM.

what is gelatin? sweatdrop

What he just said razz

In Pakistan they say it's hallal, it's diffrent you know 3nodding

I heard the same thing that Kasimir-b just wrote 3nodding But my mom says there is diffrent kind of gelatin 3nodding

i asked WHAT IS GELATIN?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 pm
tassan
Zaaki
tassan
kasimir-b
Jelly is haram because i said so. and also the consistancy of jelly is like the consistancy of gelatin. as we all know, gelatin is haram because it is derived from the bones of pigs. and also, by association, anything that is similar to, or can be confused for something that is haram, IS HARAM.

what is gelatin? sweatdrop

What he just said razz

In Pakistan they say it's hallal, it's diffrent you know 3nodding

I heard the same thing that Kasimir-b just wrote 3nodding But my mom says there is diffrent kind of gelatin 3nodding

i asked WHAT IS GELATIN?

gelatin is kind of animal fats .. right ?!

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 pm
kasimir-b
Jelly is haram because i said so.

so what ever u say is right & we MUST believe it .. huh?

Quote:
and also the consistancy of jelly is like the consistancy of gelatin. as we all know, gelatin is haram because it is derived from the bones of pigs. and also, by association, anything that is similar to, or can be confused for something that is haram, IS HARAM.

gelatin is not haram .. there is a different kinds of gelatin .. the Pigs one is haram! other than that .. it's totally not haram! like the Plants gelatin.
and i eat jelly all the time , and am telling u .. this is my first time hearing that it's haram!!

if u want it in a short form '' Jelly that consists anything around pig/pork .. is haram and we mustn't get near it other than that it's NOT haram ''

Wasalam  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:06 pm
tassan

lol!

well here in Pakistan least people believe in Sheiks and that stuff!!

they all go by Sahaba and Prophets and Molvi (people who teach Quran)

thats it and i hardly listen people saying that pokemon is haram lol!

This is kinda off topic but i was just wondering...I'm from Pakistan, but i live in the US. well, is it true that some people are taking away some of the Islamic schools there?! cuz i keep hearing that and i think that in some parts it really is happening.

-Xo-KrazeeWierdo-oX-

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:57 am
-Xo-KrazeeWierdo-oX-
tassan

lol!

well here in Pakistan least people believe in Sheiks and that stuff!!

they all go by Sahaba and Prophets and Molvi (people who teach Quran)

thats it and i hardly listen people saying that pokemon is haram lol!

This is kinda off topic but i was just wondering...I'm from Pakistan, but i live in the US. well, is it true that some people are taking away some of the Islamic schools there?! cuz i keep hearing that and i think that in some parts it really is happening.

no that does not happen!

i am IN Pakistan

and there was a islamic school of taliban and they were teaching children on how to uses weapons (including girls) so that is why they were arrested and the school was closed. and then it opened after months with new imam and molvi  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:58 am
dark__sunshin
kasimir-b

Quote:
and also the consistancy of jelly is like the consistancy of gelatin. as we all know, gelatin is haram because it is derived from the bones of pigs. and also, by association, anything that is similar to, or can be confused for something that is haram, IS HARAM.

gelatin is not haram .. there is a different kinds of gelatin .. the Pigs one is haram! other than that .. it's totally not haram! like the Plants gelatin.
and i eat jelly all the time , and am telling u .. this is my first time hearing that it's haram!!

if u want it in a short form '' Jelly that consists anything around pig/pork .. is haram and we mustn't get near it other than that it's NOT haram ''

Wasalam

Well... Don't be stupid... Ofcurse in Pakistan and Arabia the jelly is halal rolleyes I haven't ben in Arabia, but in Pakistan the jelly is really diffrent surprised

In christian country's they maybe are haram..

Here in Denmark it's something like 30% of the muslims say it's haram... While the 70% say it's halal...

If we wana figureout, we must check all the jelly company's...  

Zaakii

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:36 am
Zaaki
dark__sunshin
kasimir-b

Quote:

Wasalam

Well... Don't be stupid... Ofcurse in Pakistan and Arabia the jelly is halal rolleyes I haven't ben in Arabia, but in Pakistan the jelly is really diffrent surprised

In christian country's they maybe are haram..

Here in Denmark it's something like 30% of the muslims say it's haram... While the 70% say it's halal...

If we wana figureout, we must check all the jelly company's...

please zaki , have some well - manners in speaking to me if not because am older than u .. is because am muslim and if it wasn't because am a muslim then surly because i am with a FULLY MIND stare , okay? and i aint no stupid or TRY TO BE one .. !! so watch ur tongue .. coz seriously i don't want to get into a fight with u !!

(( am feeling my self here ..like a 2 years old CHILD!! no RESPECT AT ALL!! ))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 pm
bismillah!! o_o;; what's wrong with you guys? i made this thread to discuss not to argue! neutral
i wasn't really ready to make threads because i know i can't reply to everyone. but at least i want to know your views about them and that. everyone has their opinions! and please respect each other!! (i don't say this to any spacific person. i say to everyone so that you all learn)

really if you fight in this thread, it means you don't respect me....and if you wanna fight, please do that on pm. not here..  

Zaxuu

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:55 am
sorry dear sistah!
but i wasn't excpecting anyone would EVER call me a stupid or a tryer to be one ... outta NOTHING!??!

so i got a fighty react .

and with all do respect for ya .. am respecting everyone and it's all getting with bad points on meh!! if u respect u get a rude reaction and if u are rude they respect u !!

anyways , i wash my hands of this whole thread!!

wasalam !

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 am
Why what did i say? You were stupid? If u get that mad on that, then you really like to fight for no-reason stare  

Zaakii

Zaxuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:45 am
umm take it easy ok? ^^;; there's no problem to have different opinions, but try not to go too far like saying ''stupid'' or anything like that lol. ^^

@sis.. don't blame him. many guys sometimes say things, but they don't mean it. ^^

@zaaki.. you know in islam you should respect older ppl. ^^ (and older ppl must be kind to younger ppl too lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:00 pm
ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

For poor tassan:
Gelatin (also gelatine, from French gélatine) is a translucent, colourless, brittle, nearly tasteless solid substance, extracted from the collagen inside animals' connective tissue. basically it's what makes jello jiggly, and gives other substances that "slippery" characteristic.

And um, kasmir, you didn't do your homework. Gelatin isn't haram if you get the correct kosher kind. That stuff is made from fish bones or beef skin, beef tendons, ect. There 's another alternative that's made from the digestive juices of a slaughtered calf.
There's even vegan alternatives. such as guar gum and carrageenan.

Another common source of gelatin is seaweed. and other source is root of the Kuzu.

For more information: Gelatine FAQ

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items