Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G33K 1N P1NK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Name: Emily
Expect to get out of guild: To earn new friend's, and actually have a mature discussion about anime & manga.
Favorite anime: Soul Eater
Favorite Manga: [Havn't read many yet] Loveless
Random fact: I laugh easily

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 am
NAME: Maesenko, Mae for short
Location: At the computer, duh...(IL, will be WI in 9 days for college)
Expectations: To enjoy conversation, and maybe start a few arguments...MWAHAHA
Fav. Anime: I can't tell you. It's against my religion (nah...just my moral code)
Fav. Manga: see Fav. Anime
Favorite game(s): practically every RPG in existence. Oh, and BTW, Suikoden = or > Final Fantasy IMHO
Life/Career Goals: Currently not 100%, but I wish to be a voice actor and translator.
Random Fact(s):
1.) I keep an ever-increasing list of the Anime, Manga, and animated movies / OVAs I have seen/read, along with what I intend to see and read.
2.) I am a completist (and practically OCD with it.)
3.) I am a collector, especially of swag. I am NOT a pack-rat, though.
4.) I DO NOT read or watch ahead of US release, especially with the internet. I don't have enough time in the world to do that anyway, and I am a patient man/thing. But I don't care about spoilers, so don't let my patience stop you from talking about stuff.
5.) I HATE YouTube. I respect Veoh, though they need more dubs to go along with the subs.
6.) Whenever I finish an anime or manga series, I sit in total silence with the TV off, or my eyes closed, or both, and review and summarize the entire series and think of anything left out at the end. I do this for at least 5 min, up to 30 min, with it still going through my head until I fall asleep.
7.) When I lay down to sleep I sum up everything that happened between when I last slept and that moment. Therefore, I lose at least 1 hour of sleep each night, sometimes, 2 or even 3.

NOTE: My name is the only constant in the above information. The rest is subject to alteration at any time, as per my choosing. So check back periodically to see if I update it.

Also, I call this text style and color combination. If anyone else uses it, I will be horribly offended and whine like a 5-year old, maybe even throw a tantrum and cry.
That is all.

~Mae

Maesenko

fox_charmed_demon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:43 pm
Name: Ren
Expectations: To have some good depates and meet new people
Fav. Anime: see my profile
Fav. Manga: see my profile ( under interests)
Fav. Game: whoa that's a tough question
Random Facts: you can see my profile for that to^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 pm
Name: Devyn (Or Vyn-kun...either works.)
Expectations: Talk to new peoplez about something in Common :3
Fav Anime: Gotta be the "Tenchi Muyo" incarnations. >_>
Fav Manga: "Gantz" biggrin
Fav Game: Either ANY Final Fantasy, or of the Metal Gear series.

Fun Facts

A) I keep and take care of a Tentacle Monster named Steve...
B) Long and heavily engaged Quantum Physics/Metaphysics/Basic Physics/Philosophy arguments and discussions are where I'm generally at.
D) ...I cosplay often; Even at school.
E) My hair is roughly 15 inches long...and dyed pink-ish.
F) I Head to A-Kon every year...Generally as Cthulhu, or some other tentacle monster.
G) I skipped C intentionally.
H) Check out my profile for moar!

A-Kon

Ah...A-Kon is a great Anime Convention! Indeed, the oldest in the US, and is set up in Dallas Texas. Each year we're being thrown off with the increase of people. Of course, I've only gone twice, but one of my friend's have been going for years. This last time, (May 30th to June 1st) we had thousands more guests than the previous year. razz Was great, since that means a lot of cosplayers...that and pictures. Next year is gonna be A-Kon 20, and I've already gathered a bunch of people for it...and my costume as Kenpachi.  

VohnTehFoxBoy

Sean of the South

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:19 pm
Name: Sean

Expectations: Cool and literate people mrgreen

Fav. Anime: Berserk, Gundam 08 MS Team, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Outlaw Star, 12 Kingdoms to name a few....

Fav. Manga: Berserk

Fav. Game: Too many to name, current fav. Battlefield: Bad Company (X360)

Random Facts: I like milk. I hate toads/frawgs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Name: Gwen (i guess there are two of us)
Expect to get out of the guild: i didn't really expect to get anything... i always join when i am invited, but now that i now what the guild is i am really excited
Favorite anime: Serial experiments lain
Favorite manga: right now doubt, but love every this by Yuki Kaori
Random facts: i have diabetics.. and love it, i love cosplay, i can never stop playing the game!  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching

An Aroused Sloth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:24 pm
Name: Martin but I like Marty better...
Favorite Anime: I don't know, Inuyasha
Favorite Manga: I hate reading badly...
Expect from guild: Nothing really, I'm in lots of guilds, I expect nothing except pro people who like music like me smile
I love music and playing my 360 with friends like Nolan (The Ninja Angel)
Favorite Game: Call of duty 4 probably...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:07 pm
Name: Yzz-sama >:3 / Lizzy-chan :3
Expect From Guild: Well, I don't usually bother with guilds much, but the word 'Otaku' always catches my attention, so I guess I'm just expecting to meet some obsessive dorks like me ^__^
Favorite Anime: Hm... Well, any epic anime from the '90s early 2000s is hands down some of my favorites, but at the time I am watching Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion and random episodes of Lucky Star xD
Favorite Manga: Cardcaptor Sakura<33 Ultra Maniac and Yu Yu Hakusho
Random Facts: I always thought that it was strange that I grew up watching Pokemon and Dragon Ball (Z) while most other girls grew up watching Pokemon and Sailor Moon xD
I love to write, no, adore to write. I am currently working on a Fantasy novel.
I am obsessed with Final Fantasy. I've been playing Final Fantasy since I was 7, and my favorite would probably be Tactics, 9, 4, or 6. (Yeah, don't make me choose >.<)
I have a split personality <.< >.>
Convention: I went to my first convention this year, Anime Boston '08. I cosplayed as (original) Yuffie Kisaragi. I had so much fun and I can't wait until AB09! I'm going as Yuffie again, and maybe Celes Chere one day.

Hello everyone~ :3  

Yzz

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100

Sudocry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:13 pm
Name: Naito
Expect to get out of guild:Good discussions and some friends
Favorite anime:Samurai 7
Favorite Manga:It's a tie between D Gray Man and Air gear. Aleen and Ikki are kinda awesome I think. I might write a fanfic about what would happen if they meet.
Random fact:I've been told that I'm a black verision of RJ from power rangers jungle furry  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:10 pm
Hachi_ateyou

Baltimore, Maryland

love to cook ,bake, hang out with my friends , and of course read manga ,and watch anime

Favorite Manga is either Nodame Cantabile or Nana

Favorite Anime: Nana  

hachi_ ateyou

lovebutterflyangel

Shameless Lunatic

12,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:26 pm
My name is Taireth and I'm 17. I live in lala dreamland. Actually it's a place called Georgia. I expect my boredom to be killed and my curiosity to be appeased. mrgreen I want to talk to people and make new friends. My favorite anime is Inuyasha. It's hard to say what manga is my favorite because there are so many great manga out there. heart I love Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. heart I also read any manga that comes my way. Sadly, I have never been to a convention but I want to go to Anime Boston.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:19 pm
your name: Call me Ratri or Slick or Southpaw

what you expect from this guild: decent and coherent arguments. and some fun talking with people.

favorite anime: Earl & Fairy

favorite Manga: Helsing, Red River, Chobits, Ouran High School....

some random fact(s): I am in the Army ROTC program (basically I'm being trained by the army and I'm going to college at the same time) I like to draw alot and am currently designing tattoos at the moment for a commission.
I am also in love with triathalons.

....nope, never been to a convention. Ever.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Sharkkiee

Ice-Cold Phantom

16,525 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:23 pm
Name: Bag..
Expect to get out of guild: IDK xD
Favorite anime: Shugo Chara! Doki-
Favorite Manga: Vampire Knight
Random fact: I learned grown-up stuff when I was 5 -_____-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:38 pm
Name: Delphanie (So unique just call me DELPHY)
what you expect from this guild: I expect fun and freebies!(hehe)
favorite anime : Ten Ten , any naruto characters!
favorite Manga : ..sO mAnY
some random fact: cUte , cHeErFuL , KiNd , aNimE fReAk , GAIA LoVeR!

I heart GAIA!!  

wazzles

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
Otaku Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers