Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
*stress!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minako never has vacations and should take one!
  AGREED
  *whips* GET BACK TO WORK!
View Results

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 pm
M i n a k o
Haha XDD That's so feckin true Mongoosey.. All I ever do is work.. BUT! I'm actually taking a vacation next week to Texas to meet Grimmy's Family and such =O Scary isn't it? All I'm doing before the trip though is working =_= *points down to insane schedule*

- Tomorrow/Tuesday: Will's Driver's Test Appointment, take kitten to the Vet, Car inspection appointment thing, hair appointment, clean, pack, PRINT OUT DIRECTIONS >_> Why the hell have I not done that yet?!
Well, Texas is pretty easy to navigate.
Just find the major highways and you're set.
Just the big cities are a pain in the a**.
: D
Texas is awesome! : D

btw, Bagel, tea is realllly good. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:19 pm
M i n a k o
Haha XDD That's so feckin true Mongoosey.. All I ever do is work.. BUT! I'm actually taking a vacation next week to Texas to meet Grimmy's Family and such =O Scary isn't it? All I'm doing before the trip though is working =_= *points down to insane schedule*

- Tomorrow/Tuesday: Will's Driver's Test Appointment, take kitten to the Vet, Car inspection appointment thing, hair appointment, clean, pack, PRINT OUT DIRECTIONS >_> Why the hell have I not done that yet?!
- Wednesday: Working from 10:00AM to 9:30PM
- Thursday: Working from 10:00AM to 9:30PM
- Friday: Working from.. Er... *checks* 8:00AM to 6:00PM, getting massive check cashed (I got almost 11 hours of overtime =O WOO!), shopping for stuff for the trip, making sure everything is packed, SLEEP.
- Saturday: SLEEP until about 2:00PM since we aren't leaving until about 5:00 or 6:00 since we're planning to get there Sunday XD

.... >_> I don't work much at all! *passes out*
And I thought my scedule was filled o_o I just have marching band, kung fu and ref classes. but then again, school starts in a week. I'll see what its like then.  

contamar-the-deamon-blade

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:22 pm
crazy_mongoose
M i n a k o

We won't be going into any of the major cities though =D Unless you count Beaumont as one XDDD. Just navigating in between the hotel and his Mom's house will probably be a pain..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:44 pm
M i n a k o
crazy_mongoose
M i n a k o

We won't be going into any of the major cities though =D Unless you count Beaumont as one XDDD. Just navigating in between the hotel and his Mom's house will probably be a pain..
Geez! xd I haven't been able to get the guts to drive around San Antonio yet. e___e  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 am
crazy_mongoose
M i n a k o
crazy_mongoose
M i n a k o

Geez! xd I haven't been able to get the guts to drive around San Antonio yet. e___e

We were gonna go to Houston to the Space Center but.. Yeeaaa.... I don't feel like getting killed and run down o_o.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:52 pm
M i n a k o
crazy_mongoose
M i n a k o
crazy_mongoose
M i n a k o

We were gonna go to Houston to the Space Center but.. Yeeaaa.... I don't feel like getting killed and run down o_o.
Houston is a REALLY bad city to be in now. e___e
I'd say... ... uh... Go to Austin and watch the college kids get drunk off their a** and do stupid things!

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:53 pm
i live in beaumont...its borring...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:07 pm
<_<

Carry a gun to protect yourselves??

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:08 pm
Well, not really in that sense... I mean, even San Antonio is bad. You just gotta stay away from the gang areas and you'll be okay... The only problem is IDENTIFYING those areas.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:16 pm
Universe puts us in places where we can learn. They are never easy places, but they are right.

*walks around cautiously being paranoid and suspicious of everyone in the area* XD

Wherever we are, it's the right place .. and the right time. Pain that sometimes comes is part of the process of constantly being born.

icegurl157

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:31 pm
icegurl157
Universe puts us in places where we can learn. They are never easy places, but they are right.

*walks around cautiously being paranoid and suspicious of everyone in the area* XD

Wherever we are, it's the right place .. and the right time. Pain that sometimes comes is part of the process of constantly being born.
It's not that hard to tell most of the time XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm
Hahaha..

TRUST NOTHINGGGGG!

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

icegurl157

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Hahaha..

TRUST NOTHINGGGGG!

XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:10 pm
xX_Dismal_Hope_Xx
i live in beaumont...its borring...

Our hotel is in Beaumont TX o_o.

M i n a k o
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100