Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
GARCHOMP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:28 pm
darkslasherX
Wait... What will D/P be like without Garchomp? Will it even be D/P anymore?

I hope not. D/P sucked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:14 pm
is he uber yet?  

nitnit
Captain

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:15 pm
It makes getting through the game as fast as you can slower. Then you would have to actually train Pokemon that are easily beaten by Garchomp to beat the Elite Four if you had none available.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:31 pm
nitnit
is he uber yet?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45224  

Shigeru the Hero

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:35 pm
I could have easily made the cut if this were 2 weeks ago. I don't feel like laddering anymore. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 pm
On one hand this stops the random theorycrafters who suck at the game from voting and causing an elitist shitstorm, on the others fags like eternal are allowed to vote.

(and in case any new members don't know, I don't use the word "f**" in any context relate to homosexuality. So if anyone is gay/bi or whatever, don't be offended.)  

nitnit
Captain

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:43 pm
nitnit
On one hand this stops the random theorycrafters who suck at the game from voting and causing an elitist shitstorm, on the others fags like eternal are allowed to vote.

(and in case any new members don't know, I don't use the word "f**" in any context relate to homosexuality. So if anyone is gay/bi or whatever, don't be offended.)

Its like the surgeon general warning...when did you start surgeon generalling?

I don't know wtf you guys are talking about... I'm a shoddy n00b.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:49 pm
Muleferdan
nitnit

Basically people are feeling that garchomp is too powerful and is becoming far too hard to stop by normal means. With a stat boost, Garchomp can tear almost anything a new one.  

Deathguiser

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:56 pm
Deathguiser
Muleferdan
nitnit

Basically people are feeling that garchomp is too powerful and is becoming far too hard to stop by normal means. With a stat boost, Garchomp can tear almost anything a new one.

Thats the only part I got. I know my way around. But I'm lost on stat ladders, and I'd rather ask here instead of getting torn apart for n00b questions in one of the shoddy servers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:25 pm
Honestly, I dont believe smogon has the right to judge that.

I mean,personnaly, I like smogon, And There website is very helful and such. BUT..

Im sick of hearing about them, thier not the leading authority on Pokemon,they cant just put Garchomp in Ubers.

Cause even if they do,Im not just going to stop using mine in wifi Battles because of them passing thier "judgement"  

Zephyr TruFeld

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 pm
Zephyr TruFeld

I mean,personnaly, I like smogon, And There website is very helful and such. BUT..

Im sick of hearing about them, thier not the leading authority on Pokemon,they cant just put Garchomp in Ubers.

Cause even if they do,Im not just going to stop using mine in wifi Battles because of them passing thier "judgement"

Smogon has every right to pass judgement on an issue on their website and their shoddy server. There are many tier lists, and you can use which ever you want. Smogon's is just thought of as the most accurate by most people.

Based on your logic, no one should have the authority of creating tiers.

@muleferdan - I'm not sure what your asking. If you explain a bit more we can help.

EDIT: Are you asking how to see the rank they were talking about? If so, find your name on the user list of the server and right click and hit "info" (or something to that affect). A screen should come up listing you rank in all the ladders. You want to be looking at the standard metagame and the suspect ladder stats.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 pm
Who the hell censored my disclaimer?! That makes it less real imo.

edit: someone edited it back...

now im paranoid  

nitnit
Captain

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:22 pm
Jonnnn
Zephyr TruFeld

Smogon has every right to pass judgement on an issue on their website and their shoddy server. There are many tier lists, and you can use which ever you want. Smogon's is just thought of as the most accurate by most people.

@muleferdan - I'm not sure what your asking. If you explain a bit more we can help.

EDIT: Are you asking how to see the rank they were talking about? If so, find your name on the user list of the server and right click and hit "info" (or something to that affect). A screen should come up listing you rank in all the ladders. You want to be looking at the standard metagame and the suspect ladder stats.
Yeah,I see what you mean. but like you said,most people abide by smogons tier list.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 pm
No items, fox only, final destination.  

bani-mirl15

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:02 pm
Zephyr TruFeld
Jonnnn
Zephyr TruFeld

Yeah,I see what you mean. but like you said,most people abide by smogons tier list.

Then find a more accurate tier list, or stop whining?  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff