Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Is it haram to cry, hear musik, eat jelly, paint humans? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voting gives gold, soo please make polls! (like me :P)
  Hællø! Blablablablabla!!!! <(^_^)>
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:59 pm
Mini_Angel_1994
1- Painting human is haram, I know a story that in a certain time, very very good people and they do really good deeds and God loves them, died, then the people decided that they should draw their pictures because they are very good people and they should be remembered, then they drew it in a cave. Centuries later, people forgot what is the meaning of those pictures, and then shaytan came and told them, people used to worship those people, so you should worship them too.

I heard this story in an islamic program, I'm not really sure about it. But when I asked my teacher, she said, depending on what you are drawing, if you're drawing bad things, then it's haram, and if you are drawing good things, it's halal.

In this matter, I'm not really sure.

2- Music is haram if something is used like guitar, pianto ( with strings in it ). But if you used like drums, or what we call daff, then it's ok. And of course singing good things, not love songs. Songs by Sami yusuf are wonderful if you're looking for good islamic songs.

3- Crying on dead people should only last 3 days. Then it's forbidden, of course crying and screaming and smacking yourself is forbidden. You should only greef during 3 days.

4- Jelly? I never heard it's haram. I eat it all the time. Give me a clue it's haram please.

1. LøL... People really whanted something to worship in that time surprised eek And it is haram to draw humans and animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweatdrop

2. Hahahahahahahahah ROFLMAO2TM!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl OMG, that's soo stupid!!!!!! burning_eyes wahmbulance wahmbulance How can stuff like guitar be haram? And then not drums? rofl LøL, are u one of those people who says that football is haram because you can hurt yourself? lol

AND MUSIK AIN'T HARAM!! Yes, it's haram at namaz and azan time!

3. I readed that beffore! And i agree with smacking yourself... But Crying is not haram, it's non-humanly NOT TO CRY! And is screaming haram? Yes, people keep screaming rolleyes rolleyes You get your ears and head hurted!´..¨.; stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed

4. Well... There is non-haram and haram jelly people say! And ofcurse people don't sell haram jelly in muslim country's.

In Denmark, some people say it's haram because of gelatine, and they think it's from pig bones... While some says there is diffrent kinds of gelatine! W/salam Allahu Akbar! ninja cool cool wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:23 pm
Wait, what's wrong with love songs? Shouldn't those be okay?  

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:40 am
BeXlieXve
No, love songs is perverted rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:51 am
BeXlieXve

Love songs are the ones which are totally forbidden. xp , I once asked my mother, she said that they kind of move feelings, and they spread, ummm, how shall I put this.. they spread kind of something bad in the community. Ah, they destroy community. Because mostly youth are attracted to these kind of songs. And they distrack their minds from Qura'an, I mean what's better, hearing love songs? Or reading the Qura'an and getting more close to Allah (SWT)?!

For me, I do hear songs, but I hear islamic ones, that talk about Islam, or mother loving songs, or family. Or things like that. Sometimes I'd like to play guitar, yes, I do. But, should be all the time. Like addicted to it. There are more things to do. They distrack us from the real goal of living. I'm not saying, you should always pray and read Qura'an. You should get some rest, and have fun! But there are millions of things rather than listening to love songs.  

Mini_Angel_1994

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:26 pm
So love songs are bad because they can distract you from loving Allah?
But I don't understand. Plenty of Christians listen to love songs, and they don't stop loving God because of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:38 pm
BeXlieXve
But I don't understand. Plenty of Christians listen to love songs, and they don't stop loving God because of it.
DUH because love song incite lustful feelings for the opposite sex! rolleyes

heaven forbid if sexual feelings emerge before marriage!

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:38 pm
Ratri_Cat
BeXlieXve

But not all love songs are about lust. ._.
In fact, a lot of them are about... um, love. You know, the emotions.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:57 am
BeXlieXve
Ratri_Cat
BeXlieXve

Well, it distracks us from the main goal of life. Allah is testing us, so you might as well avoid the big NO NO!  

Mini_Angel_1994

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:23 am
Mini_Angel_1994
BeXlieXve
Ratri_Cat
BeXlieXve

Well, it distracks us from the main goal of life. Allah is testing us, so you might as well avoid the big NO NO!

Angel if you do not no BeXlieXve Ratri_Cat are cristians/catholics...

and yea i am friend of DS ^^ she told me about you << this should not be here but welcome to guild ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:54 am
Mini_Angel_1994
BeXlieXve
Ratri_Cat
BeXlieXve

But... so if just thinking of love is a distraction, wouldn't falling in love be a bigger distraction? Are you not allowed to fall in love? (I'm sorry, I'm just truly having a difficult time understanding this.)  

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:13 am
BeXlieXve
Mini_Angel_1994
BeXlieXve
Ratri_Cat
BeXlieXve

Wait, singing about love distracts you from the main goal in life rofl

So much for a loving God. I'm sticking with Catholicism. It makes more sense xd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm
Ratri_Cat
BeXlieXve
Mini_Angel_1994
BeXlieXve
Ratri_Cat
BeXlieXve

Wait, singing about love distracts you from the main goal in life rofl

So much for a loving God. I'm sticking with Catholicism. It makes more sense xd

It's eventually your choice Ratri. As we said pre-marrige relationships are forbidden. So love songs make kind of emotions that eventually the person who listens to it, want to experience it and what so ever. It's ok to love somebody, we call it, loving someone in the bondries of Allah. But not to love them as in like I MUST GET MARRIED TO YOU!! Everything is already written. Allah knows my very own husband. And I might as well get married the way Allah told me. By my reputation. People will know that I'm a good woman, who is religious, honest, never involved with anyone. We might call it, covered lollypop. When a lollypop is uncovered all kinds of insects will gather around. But when it's covered, the only person who would open it, is someone who knows what inside, as I said, by reputation. That's the way women get married in Islam.

Mini_Angel_1994

Mini_Angel_1994

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:29 pm
tassan
Mini_Angel_1994
BeXlieXve
Ratri_Cat
BeXlieXve

Angel if you do not no BeXlieXve Ratri_Cat are cristians/catholics...

and yea i am friend of DS ^^ she told me about you << this should not be here but welcome to guild ^^

Yes I'm already aware they're catholics. And thanks for the welcoming in the pretty small font, I like it!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:40 pm
so loving someone is fine,
but being in love before marriage is bad...?

does that mean if you fall in love with someone your not married to it haram?
cause i dont understand why you would marry someone you dont have feelings for.

I know some Muslims have arranged marriages,
but if they dont love that person do they still have to marry them?

Im so confused,
but have so many questions sweatdrop  

Scarlett Nerd

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:45 pm
You're not allowed to marry someone you're in love with?  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff