Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
if u were turned into a vampire what would your power be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm
Kittycharm
Mind control. Everyone will do my bidding....hahahahahahaha
Actually, I change my mind. I want the power to steal other people's power and use it for 10 minutes, and then the power returns to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:53 am
Kittycharm
Kittycharm
Mind control. Everyone will do my bidding....hahahahahahaha
Actually, I change my mind. I want the power to steal other people's power and use it for 10 minutes, and then the power returns to them.
Gah! you took mine D: Although, mine was more along the lines of being able to reflect someones powers onto themselves if they tried to use it on me. Example: if Jane tried to use her mental torture powers on me, It wouldn't bother me and just fire back on her so she'd feel the pain, or if someone tried to read my mind I would be able to read theirs instead >:3  

Dream Captive

Partying Gaian

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:07 am
I think my power would have to be something like jasper's power except I would be able to control one person at a time and make them as happy or as miserable as I wanted. I think it would fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:37 pm
hmmm..i'm not sure
if it was from my human life, i would say it would be the abililty to create an illusion in the mind of others (kinda like Zafrina) because i'm very imaginative ( i won't give you all of the dorky details XD )
if i got to choose, it would have to be the power to control and minipulate water XDD
long story about that..so uh..yeah XD  

vanny_jae

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:25 pm
possibly a lot like jaspers im very perceptive. id probly be able to sense emotions and like alice things that were about to happen. but not to affect peoples feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:57 pm
I'm a very perceptive person, and I relate to people very well. Definitely something to do with the mind; maybe predict things like Alice, though they'd be more definite, or like Edward. But not like hearing everyone at once, more like channeling one mind at a time. :333  

les lunettes

Angels In Anyone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:20 pm
I like to think that I'm very perceptive to peoples' lies. I seem to have an uncanny ability to point out when someone is lying to me before they ever tell me that they did. Maybe I'm just humoring myself, but if that is the case, I'd probably have a power like the girl from the Irish coven-- Siobhan, I think-- which would allow me to know definitely if someone was lying to me.
If it was up to personal choice, though. I'd go for a power similar to Jasper's. Or perhaps elemental manipulation like Benjamin's.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 pm
Hmm... this is hard. I don't know cuz there's nothing really from my human life that would work. Unless I could make everyone around me crack up so hard they nearly pee thmeselves.
Um yeah. If not, I would love to read minds like Edward.  

piercing_golden_eyes

pengigirl14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:13 pm
i dunno, i really like Edward's power, you would really get to know someone then.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:37 pm
I'm not sure... pry something that would be a combo of edward's, alice's and jasper's. because i've been known to pull images from people's heads (freaking out a few friends with this intuition, which was quite funny. i don't think it's quite normal to tell someone about one of their friends that i've never met in horrible detail. i mean from her house, her room, her sister's room ( i wasn't even informed that she had a sister) the lay out of their house, her parents... it was really weird, i was just on a roll)) and i'm also very sensetive to people around me, telling more about how their thinking than what. but thats nothing all that special if you watch people. body language, tone of voice and expressions can tell you everything about a person.  

Aradia Helevorn

psychotic_aneurism

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:16 pm
mine would probably be like Nessie's her power is cool xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 am
I think mine would be mind reading like Edward, because I am already able to figure people out very easily
3nodding  

i am the slaughter

Luv_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 am
--There's no use in you looking, there's nothing left for you to break--
♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥
~♥||--Luv Luv--||♥~ Says»:

Hmm... Thinks about her own abilities.

Let's see, I'd have to say, or at least hope... That mine would be something along the lines of Alice's. Predicting the future a bit, since my friends & I always joke about my lucky guesses & being "psychic".

Maybe though, like through dreams, sorta like how Bella always had those somewhat accurate dreams. At least, one small detail in there was true.

That kinda thing.

-nods-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 pm
I was wondering... ya know how renesme has a combo power thing? The opposite of Edward which is the ability to put her thoughts into another's mind, combined with the opposite of Bella which is to keep everyone out...

What do you think The halfbreed kids of Emmet and Jasper would be like if Rosalie and Alice were human and had a kid?

Emmet brought his strength, while Rosalie brought her beauty... or was it vanity? So their kid would be weak... and either ugly or humble? xd

Jaspper can feel and manipulate the emotions of others, while Alice can predict the future... So... their kid would... Be unable to be emotionally manipulated and can change the future? xp  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:08 am
Rin Kairiu
I was wondering... ya know how renesme has a combo power thing? The opposite of Edward which is the ability to put her thoughts into another's mind, combined with the opposite of Bella which is to keep everyone out...

What do you think The halfbreed kids of Emmet and Jasper would be like if Rosalie and Alice were human and had a kid?

Emmet brought his strength, while Rosalie brought her beauty... or was it vanity? So their kid would be weak... and either ugly or humble? xd

Jaspper can feel and manipulate the emotions of others, while Alice can predict the future... So... their kid would... Be unable to be emotionally manipulated and can change the future? xp

i really like that idea. jasper and alice's would be great but i'd love to see the look on Rosalie's face if her child turned out ugly. lol that would just kill her! and i wouldn't go as far as say she brought her beauty. after all if you remember Edward said she brought her stubborness actually. besides i think she's more vain, vanity is definately her deadly sin. and as far as i noticed her mind is a shallow pool really, nothing in it except what she wants.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff