Submit

Do your teachers like twilight?
  possibly
  I'd die if they did
  I'm too cool for school...
View Results

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:45 pm
You have an awesome teacher right there biggrin I would like it if some of my teachers were like that xD We would so go fangirly during the beginning of class lol XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:19 pm
Remember when I said my French teacher was addicted? And remember when I said he was waiting for his wife to finish New Moon? Well, I let him borrow my copy of New Moon, and he said he was hoping to read it this weekend. I would've told him that he could borrow my copy of Eclipse, but my friend Kabrin has it rolleyes

But hopefully he'll finish reading New Moon before his wife does, because then he can read Eclipse before she does and then move on to Breaking Dawn. X3 3nodding  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:04 am
this girl made my old social studies teacher read it
and she loved it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 am
Yeah, on Thursday, my English teacher was talking about her favorite series, and saw that some of us had our Twilight series out and she asked us about it and we all spent like, 20 minutes discussing it. She was interested, so I lent her my book. :]]

Revenging Mistress

Emerald Healer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:47 pm
User Image Not so farfetched that 'older folk' like it - there's a whole fangroup for the elders called Twilight Moms and they have some awesome blogs on their website, TwilightMOMS.com Their motto is 'The Hand that Rocks the Cradle rules the World!
You have to be one of the following: over 25, a mom, or married. So Bella would qualify even though she's 18.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:49 pm
I have an Computer teacher that came up to me in class and said, "Oh is that Breaking Dawn your reading?" i was so surprised. She was wrong though... it was The Host but yeah close enough... we actually had a short conversation about the books and i found out that she actually loves the books and she'd booked the first copy that came into our school library so she could read it. it was actually really funny when i saw her the other day and she was sorta hugging the book while talking to another teacher.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:54 am
My English teacher also! o___o She has these GIGANTIC twilight movie posters in her classroom along with the Twilight Calendar. I tried to bring a little conversation on it but I don't think she likes me :/ haha  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:48 pm
I was sitting in the library for an English class and of course, my eyes drifted to the Twilight Series which was on display. My English Teacher (Who is always recommending my books) hadn't read the series so I started blabbering on bout how good it is! Well guess what book she's reading now. biggrin

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

Bellome_18

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:19 pm
I got my sophmore english teacher to read them and right now she is reading breaking dawn! She loves the series but is a Jacob fan-kinda sorta- my friend and i talked to her everyday and help her remember things from past books that she doesn't remember. But she is like the coolest teacher ever and is most definatly a Twilight fan!!!!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff