Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Blackfurs Requests - FREE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would any of you actually Comission me? For cash?
  Yeah Definitely!
  Improve a bit and sure!
  I dont know...
  No!
View Results

windrider118

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:03 pm
how about a cheeth with white fur and black spots with red eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:09 pm
id like one ^^

id like to be a just a normal cute fox boi but would like to have a rose in my teeth, in some sort of sexy seductive postion ( you can choose what postion)

and i would gladley pay you for it razz

( cheeck my sig for references)  

stoarm_fox

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:55 pm
Ooh Ooh! Please draw me! A small white cat with long blue hair and thick bangs and a big bushy tail! Example pic in sig! blaugh I don't care how ya draw her as long as it's not yiff! You're the artist, be creative! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:26 am
*ponders posting his desc here... >.>;*  

Artemus Black

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:30 am
When I get an up to date character picture, I'll come here I think and pay for a picture, good sketching  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:30 am
Theres really no need to pay, my art is not good enough for such things, not yet sweatdrop  

Tyler Blackfur

Artemus Black

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:01 am
(Copy/pastes from intro thread ninja )

User Image

Race:Lapine fur (Bunnyboi! heart )
Appearance: Standing at nearly 7 feet, this furre has, for the most, dark grey fur. His ears are long and generally stay standing up completely. The tips of his ears have a black spot on each. He has three peircings on the left; all three silver hoops, closely spaced. He has a single silver hoop on his right ear. His face, a typical furre rabbit face, yet somehow handsome. His eyes are deep and expressionate, left grey and right blue. His front teeth don't tend to protrude over his lips. His eyebrows are thin, and and curve softly above his eyes. He has one single black tigerstripe under his left eye, almost as a natural warrior's makeup. A spot colored like all the others on his body on the right side of his short muzzle, overlapping his nose slightly. His black hair has blue dyed tips; usually kept short, about 1 1/4 inch long at the top, normal fur length on the sides and back. The styles he keeps it in are either wildly spiked or messy, sith some hanging in his face. His neck meets his broad shoulders gracefully, muscular, but not buldging; as the rest of his body. His arms show medium muscle tone, meeting paws. Each finger on his paw has a small black claw, hardly an inch each. His right arm is heavily and randomly scarred, the lines of fur not completely grown back over the scars from his assorted battles. His chest, as the rest of him, medium muscular, but wide shouldered. The fur on his chest and stomach going down to his groin area back to his tail is a darker shade of grey, standing out clearly. On his back, on the ends of his shoulder blades, two wings sprout from the fur. At the very bases of the wing, the fur ends and tightly packed feathers start. The feathers are a deep black, shining still despite how dark. His wings are large angel wings, able to curl himself and possibly another into them. He usually keeps them relaxed and partially open, even as he walks along. At just below waist area, is his tail. He has a fluffy, but not the cotton ball type. The fur on his tail goes up into almost a point, like a teardrop. The coloring the is on his chest and stomach streaks up his tail almost to the tip. His waist is healthily thin and lithe. His legs are digigrade rabbit's legs. Large footpaws with claws larger than his regular paws. A few spots of black fur are on his outer theighs, in an uneven pattern.
His clothes and accessories vary. He usually wears minimal; often with no shirt.
A usual outfit for him is short, black, tight, form-fitted leggings (Usually an elastic for maximum movement/comfort). The right leg has a small pawprint on the front in blue near the bottom. He also wears a long, silky sash on his waist, the ends of it are the same blue as the paw print.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:44 pm
As a warning to all felines, i am a bit.. challenged by feline faces.. so please bear with that i am trying  

Tyler Blackfur

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:07 pm
Rayote
TheDisreputableDog
I'll take one. 3nodding Can you do a border collie? xd I'll give you a more detailed description if you can do it.

Like i said i can try, im trying to improve, wose comes to worst youll just get a not so perfect picture ^.^
Alright...this is kind of a huge description because border collies aren't bred for appearance but mine looks a particular way. The coloring is given in as dog, but it shouldn't be too hard to switch it to anthro.

White chest and underside. White "ruff" (a white patch on the back of the neck). White "blaze" (a white stripe running from the forehead down over the muzzle). White tip on the the tail. White "mitts" in back (only paws), white "socks" in front (up to elbow). Everything else is black.

One eye is sort of orangey-red, the other is blue. Glasses are optional; they are shaped a little like the Gaia "Romani glasses" but a little more rounded and not sunglasses. The hair...well, it's sort of halfway between the Gaia "Spin" haircut (which my avatar has) and the Gaia "Fall" haircut (I think--it's the hair NG has) and it's a deep red (NG says it's "crimson," not a natural hair color but I love it anyway). Like Rigu and Kyo said, forget the colors if you're not doing colors. 3nodding

Sorry I don't have any reference pictures, but her exact appearance besides the word description isn't exactly gelled in my mind's eye yet, so whatever you can do with that description will be great.

Thank you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:38 am
Rayote
As a warning to all felines, i am a bit.. challenged by feline faces.. so please bear with that i am trying

understood <3 I have problems with faces other then feline, truthfully...and if you want me to do more realistic furs, I can't do it at all...and scalies/birds/etc. I can't do at all currently xo

But anyway, just try your hardest, all we can do is try and get better, right?  

Shinigami Whistle

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:33 am
Rayote
*grins* S'okay. It'll look cool, whatever you do.

I'm really bad at realistic faces, myself, which is why almost all my anthro pics have a sort of anime look to 'em.

Artemus Black- Cool pic. Very awesome. I love the wings. *wing envy*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:21 pm
Wow thanks for all the Requests everyone! Ive finished the first two and im ready to tackle more! Ill also start doing realistic and yiffy pics if you so choose, again theere free so you have nothing to lose, and I do so appreciate your requests! All photos will be sent in PM, first the lineart and then, when money allows, the colored versions, thank you for keeping my thread going!  

Tyler Blackfur

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:35 pm
Rayote
All ya need is a bit of practice...and I think with this thread, you'll get plenty of that! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:26 pm
My list has been updated for those of you who wish to look at my work ^.^  

Tyler Blackfur

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:49 pm
Wait wait wait.

You say you want to IMPROVE? surprised

Damn, I say no improvement needed, unless its possible. biggrin heart

Hell, if you want to do me...go ahead. smile

Examples here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/11234/AlhZcommishiedone.gif

Here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/11234/AlhazzredSMALL.jpg

And here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/11234/7452a737.jpg

Get as sexy as you want with it...Cause my character desperately needs some sex appeal uptadate. xd heart  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff