Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Alternate: A Yaoi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:28 pm
"I-I- I'm s-s-sorry.... I- I didn't mean to make you angry with me," Ryou whimpered, as his eyes started to water.

He had backed away, curling up in a corner of the room, before he started crying. He was starting to have a panick attact. What had made his love so angry? What had caused the other to become so furious with him? He didn't understand, it just provoked such memories that all he could do to contain himself was the sort of mutterings he used to tell himself back then. "Please, don't hurt me, you wouldn't hurt me would you, don't hurt me, please...." Ryou started to say like a chant.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:36 pm

Seto rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you! I just want some answers!" He was still yelling, without even really realizing it. Seto was just too angry and confused, and quite frankly, scared to care. Seto took hold of Ryou and gently brought him onto the bed. He tried to calm himself down as best he could. This man seemed truly terrified. Seto took a deep breath and stood next to the bed where the scared Ryou was whimpering even still. "Let's start out slowly....You obviously know who I am, and I know I've seen you before, but there's no name to match with it. You must be one of Yuugi's friends." Seto's voice became sharper and deeper when he said Yuugi's name. There seemed to be a type of hatred behind his words. " So, What's your name?" Seto asked simply as he looked down at Ryou.

Ladomere

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:42 am
"You don't remember? Oh God," Ryou commented. "You've got amnesia then. I'm Ryou, your fiancee, I'll have to call someone to come in and see if there's anything we can do about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:37 am

OOC: AHH! I'm so sorry! I...have been gone for forever! I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me! -bows- Here you go! Douzo... -hands Arashi his response-

"Amnesia? Are you serious?" Seto's voice was filled with disbelief along with sarcasm. He was not going to be fooled with such a common and stupid excuse. He knew there wasn't a snowball's chance in Hell that he was telling the truth. "You really expect me to believe that?" His voice was beginning to rise with sharp intensity. "Do you take me for a complete fool?! I'm not just some brainless t**t! There is something more going on, and you better tell me." Then, suddenly, he realized something. There weren't any chains or locks on the door, binding him in, So why was he continuing to play aroung with this "Ryou's' games, when he could just snatch Mokuba and leave?

That's just what he did. Seto walked over to the door leading out to the hallway and opened it with ease. "I'm out of here, freak. And if you follow me, I swear you'll regret it." Seto glared at the man before shutting the door rather harshly and stopping down the stairs. He was actually surprised with himself. Of course he prided himself on being respected, but the anger and assertiveness in his voice even made his own hair stand up a little. But enough about himself, he had to find Mokuba.

Ladomere

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:20 am
(I guess I'm puppeting Moki.)

Mokuba was downstairs having breakfast. So, when Seto entered, he glanced up abruptly. "Hey." He commented. "Want a muffin? Ryou made these last night while you were at work, they're really good."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:02 pm

OOC: I'm sure Inu won't mind ^^;....>.>....<.<...I think...

"A muffin? What? No! We have to go, now." Seto said in a hurried voice as he grabbed Mokuba a little roughly by the arm. "This guy is crazy Mokuba, we have to get out of here, pronto!"

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:44 pm
((sorry, ill reply now sweatdrop next time a PM would be nice, since i had other RPs to reply to and I finally got to the guild, sorry for the wait sweatdrop ))

Mokuba was shocked as Seto grabbed him harshly by his arm. The muffin fell from his hand, leaving small crums everywhere. Struggling with Seto slightly he let out a few grunts, " Seto! Whats your problem?! Did you and Ryou fight or something? You are usually haivng fun with each other. " Mokuba shouted as he struggled against his brother. Was Seto out of his mind, he acted as if he didn't know Ryou at all. So it was them fighting that had woken him up earlier, in a way, it was a better image then them pounding one another.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:53 pm

Seto looked over at Mokuba, shocked. Was he in on it too? Has his own brother been brainwashed against him? Seto turned his body around fully and grabbed Mokuba by both arms. "Tell me, are you being serious?" The look in his eyes was hard to decipher. So many emotions were running through him at this point. Either Mokuba had been brainwashed, He was crazy, or this Ryou character was right....maybe he did lose his memories.
Seto shook off that obsene thought. HE could NEVER lose his memories. There was no way that he was wrong. He would never forget everything he knew, not for anything. There was no way he would let anyone do it! If this was amnesia, how could he remember Mokuba and not this Ryou person? Especially if they were supposedly so 'in love'? The thought itself was sickening. Not Ryou himself, but the thought of being WITH someone...It just wasn't an option.

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:21 pm
Mokuba looked even more shocked as his brother became more forceful, what the hell was wrong with him? He was acting as if the past few years had never happened. Setos looked so lost and comfused, as if he didn't even know where he was. Mokubas expression became more concerned as his brother seemed to loose interest in confriming his surroundings. He just stared around blankly and shocked wondering how this could happne, Mokuba could see what he was saying in his eyes. "Seto...you really dont remember anything do you?" Mokuba asked softly, now looking concerned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:54 am
"Mokuba... I think it's best that he sits down, while we try to figure out what's going on with him." Ryou commented, coming in looking flustered.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:47 pm
((Oh, WOW!!! This is awsome! Mind if I watch?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:17 pm
Mokuba gave a small nod to Ryou as he walked to the counter. "I'll make some coffee..Seto usually isn't all right in the head without it these days."Mokuba replied with a small chuckle as he took out the tin of gorunded coffee beans. As the coffee steamed in teh machine, Mokuba headed to the refridgerator. Pulling out some precooked waffles from the other morning and some milk. Once that was set, he grabbed some fruit from the bowl on the table. When everything else was set in front of Seto, the coffee buzzed, signaling that it was ready. Carefully, he poured it into Setos favorite mug, setting it by his plate. Taking a seat by his brother, smiling broadly, proud to make breakfast for Seto. "There, that may make things better." Mokuba replied looking at Ryou.

((and yes, he heaqted the waffles xd ))  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Ladomere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:58 pm

OOC: You sure can! Watch away XD

Seto took a deep breath. Ryou didn't seem threatening. He had no reason to panic. He just needed to pull himself together. He tried to think about the last thing he remembered. I tucked Mokuba into bed....Then I got into the limo and was driven to work....Then....Then....Argh! I can't remember!! Seto pushed his fists against his head in anger. He had always had a superb memory, why was it faultering all of a sudden?

Seto looked at Mokuba more closely as he moved around the kitchen, preparing breakfast. He looked...different. Taller maybe? No. That was impossible. He couldn't have grown that much over night. But he even looked a little less boyish. Seto's eyes widened. Is it true? Could I really have forgotten everything? My life. My work. My brother. Seto blinked and swallowed hard. It felt as though a giant lump had landed right in the center of his trachea. He hated that feeling.

"Thank you" Seto replied with a rare smile he always remembered only letting Mokuba see. What if he had given that away as well? There were so many things that may have happened that he didn't remember. What was he going to do?

He picked up the fresh smelling coffee and took a long drink. Maybe he would wake up from this nightmare...

OOC: I hope it's okay that I made them, like, two or three years older... whee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:53 am
(That's fine.) Ryou blinked that the other. "Having a migrain again? Don't try to think too hard this early, you know it always causes headaches for you." Ryou commented. "Like I mentioned earlier, Yugi and Jou will be over shortly to ask your opinion on something concerning their adoption process. Sounded like they were really trying to think it through on their own.... But, well, you are the best person they can ask about the whole process.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm
((Can I play Jou?))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items