Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
London Masters and Mansions (found) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:43 pm
Travis ran into Sophie and knocked her down to the ground. "watch it!" he yelled, getting back up again, but he then fell at the attempt. His knee was now bleeding. "Ouch." he moaned, holding his knee.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:52 pm
She wiggled a bit, wimpering. Her bottom ached and her elbows were bleeding as well. She got up carefully, trying to ignore the stinging sensation, and went over to Travis. "I-I'll get some bandages sir..."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:21 am
Travis nodded, still holding onto his knee. He then began rocking back and forth until she came back with the bandages.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:43 pm
The chef insisted that Sophie bandage herself up first. As soon as that was done she rushed back to Travis, "S-sorry it took so long..." she murmured, kneeling down next to him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:07 am
Travis moaned as she put the bandage on his knee. "Oww! It hurts!" he hissed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:06 pm
She ignored him, tightening it a bit. She pulled away and walked away from him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:43 pm
Travis sighed, looking after her. "You aren't a very nice persone you know!" he called, strugling to his feet and then falling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 pm
She looked over her shoulder, trying not to yell back a biting response. Although she couldn't hold it back, "Course not sir!" she exclaimed, "I'm only nice to people that are nice to me!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:23 am
Travis pouted. "But I am injured!" he moaned, attempting to get up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:45 am
She ignored him, almost stomping off. She'd hide in the kitchen for now.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:29 am
Travis finnaly made it to his feet as he skated to his room. He then closed and locked the door. After walking over and opening a drawer of his dresser, he pulled out a rope. He then opened his window and tied one end of the rope to his bespost. Travis climbed out of the window and landed on the grass. This was his first great thing he had done since the new servant got there and he wasnt close to being finished. He then ran over to the garage door and opened it. He took the key out of his pocket for his parent's proche and then jumped into the driver's seat. He turned it on and then drove off down the driveway and onto the road.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:36 am
Sophie looked out the window, then looked at the chef.
"Its normal." the chef reassured her.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:09 am
A few hours ;ater Travis came strutting through the front door and walked into the kitchen. "Hey chef, can I have some food. I'm strarved." he grinned, patting his chest. He then noticed Sophie in the room. "Oh hello, you." he called annoyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:49 pm
Sophie looked up,rolling her eyes. "Why, hello sir!" she replied.
The chef whistled, walking away to get something out of the pantry.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:25 pm
Travis smirked. "Why did you even come here, servant? Were you really so poor you have to live were your job is?" he laughed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff