Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Monk/Psych Fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Monk, Psych, House, USA Network, television 

Reply Blah, blah blah, blah blah... (Chatterbox)
School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:36 pm
I started 2 weeks ago scream  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:57 pm
I started school today. I totally geeked out about WALL-E infront of everybody!!!

It was a lonely ride on the bus back home today.  

YAY 9000
Crew

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:59 pm
My bus is sooo crowded x.x I can't do my homework or anything.
I already have a favorite teacher, though xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:08 am
Oddly enough, my favorite teacher is my math teacher, and even more strange that's my favorite class.  

YAY 9000
Crew

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 pm
I think my favorite teacher would be my English, but my favorite class is library assistant.

I keep falling asleep in History x.x Anyone have remedies for this?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:30 pm
Azure Firefox
I think my favorite teacher would be my English, but my favorite class is library assistant.

I keep falling asleep in History x.x Anyone have remedies for this?

Yeah. Get to bed earlier. xd
Also, if you take notes on the topic, even if you don't have to, that helps you stay focused and tell when you're about to crash based on your penmanship. smile
(I've been-there, done-that, believe me)

Ceribri
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Ms Spork

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:48 pm
I have problems keeping awake and focused in my oral interpretation class. I find myself reading the same line over and over, or slipping into a bad Italian accent.

I think my favorite teacher is my World Geography teacher. He loves to joke around. Keeps trying to recruit his students into joining the wrestling team.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:59 pm
@ Ceribri: I do go to bed pretty early xP I'm wide awake during the first five classes, but by the time 6th period history comes around, I'm so tired x.x Our teacher turns the lights off a lot and I sit in the back, so that might contribute to my falling asleep sweatdrop
I can't write very well right now. I hurt my thumb holding the pencil too tight, so I'm trying not to write a lot xD

@ Spork: Oo A bad Italian accent? I've never heard of that happening to someone that's having trouble focusing xP  

Azure Firefox

Ms Spork

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:56 pm
Azure Firefox

@ Spork: Oo A bad Italian accent? I've never heard of that happening to someone that's having trouble focusing xP

And then, I get the giggles -______-'

Apparently I'm quite entertaining in that state.

I suggest drinking lots of water. I find that helps me keep alert.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 pm
Ms Spork
Azure Firefox

And then, I get the giggles -______-'

Apparently I'm quite entertaining in that state.

I suggest drinking lots of water. I find that helps me keep alert.

That would be interesting to see xP

Thanks very much ^^
I brought in a water bottle with me today and took some sips during class.
It helped a lot biggrin  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:11 pm
My class doesn't allow water bottles. Some druggies were hiding Vodka in there, and passing it around, so water bottles were banned.

I wish people weren't so stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 pm
*sigh* don't you hate going to school on 9/11? Especially going to history where your teacher drones on and on for the ENTIRE period about 9/11 and terrorists and a bunch of other junk.  

cutepupster38

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:35 pm
cutepupster38
*sigh* don't you hate going to school on 9/11? Especially going to history where your teacher drones on and on for the ENTIRE period about 9/11 and terrorists and a bunch of other junk.
My teacher, surprisingly enough, didn't mention 9/11 at all. We watched some stuff about the 60s. In the morning the jazz band played the national anthem, and we had a moment of silence.

@ Kitsune: That sucks x.x  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:25 am
Azure Firefox
cutepupster38
My teacher, surprisingly enough, didn't mention 9/11 at all. We watched some stuff about the 60s. In the morning the jazz band played the national anthem, and we had a moment of silence.

My school didn't even mention 9/11.

...How American, school district. How american.  

YAY 9000
Crew

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:02 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
cutepupster38

My school didn't even mention 9/11.

...How American, school district. How american.
Wow..That's kinda not right, dude.  
Blah, blah blah, blah blah... (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games