Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Fray of the Willow (filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belting Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:28 am
Kazuya Maeda
(Okay, seeya later biggrin )

((Hey, just to make everything easier, even when I'm offline, just continue your part on the roleplay and post your turn, so when I get back online and your offline, I'll be able to continue it anyway. You know, just in case neither of us finds the other online anytime soon. n_n))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:21 pm
Belting Out
Jade couldn't muster the courage to say anything; she felt the wind rush through her dark brown hair, and she saw the trees and branches rush beneath her. She held on even tighter, giving a little "eek" as she realized how fast they were going. What IS he? She wondered, not being able to take her eyes off the rushing branches of green leaves beneath her. Somehow, not one leaf brushed her cheek or went anywhere near her face, and she somehow started to enjoy it after a while, a smile twitching on the edges of her lips.

(oh jesus, i got writer's block, very bad writer's block)  

Kazuya Maeda

Belting Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:43 pm
The trees came and went rapidly, and not a word was exchanged between the two travelers as Osana went ever the faster through the trees. A few more minutes later, Jade thought she saw a big wooden platform on one of the trees, and heard Osana's quick step on it as it gave a loud thump. Then, there were many of them, and not only that, there were people on them, too! It wasn't the most extroardinary home one could have, but she saw blankets and little cots upon those wooden platforms, and barely anything else. That's when they reached the village.
A clearing came to view, and Osana landed gracefully, and put Jade down. She looked around her, and realized they ALL lived on such tree platforms. It was like a city made of nothing but trees and wood. And the people were quite similair to Osana, pale with pointed ears, and there were many of them. It was a bustling city of energy and life, and Jade had never seen anything like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Osana turned to Jade and asked in his calm voice, "What do you think of the village miss?" He could tell that Jade, like the humans of the past, would be stunned by the beauty of nature at its fullest. The elves respected the forest, and gave back equal shares of what they took, if they had to use a tree, they replanted two in its place.  

Kazuya Maeda

Belting Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:03 pm
"It's unlike anything I've ever seen," she said, more to herself than to Osana. "It looks so, peaceful. Like nobody could do anything to alter the tranquility of this place." Despite herself, she wished she had a camera.
She looked around, and noticed she started to receive curious glances from the elves around her, like she was strange or somewhat different, albeit thats the same way she felt about them. "What are you?" She asked Osana.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:12 pm
"I am glad you asked," he replied, "we are light Elves, protectors of the forest." Osana waved a hand across all of the other Elves staring at Jade oddly, and as he did so, their gaze turned elsewhere. "But tell me miss, how were you able to come to our world this time?"  

Kazuya Maeda

Belting Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:17 pm
She was a little irritated by his formalities. "You may call me Jade, by the way," she remarked. "The last thing I remember I was taking drags with friends and I almost believed this wasn't real." She looked around her, and she finally understood with was not a dream-like high. She felt a sudden exhaustion fall upon her shoulders, and she had to stamp her feet on the ground firmly to keep herself from swaying with exhaustion, yawning widely. I didn't realize how tiring this whole rut was emotionally, she thought, rubbing her weary eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:27 pm
"Are you alright miss Jade?" Osana asked jokingly and concerned at the same time. He knew she didn't want to be referred to as "miss" anymore.  

Kazuya Maeda

Belting Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:30 pm
"Yes. I ain't dying am I," she said coldly, but all the same in a joking demeanor. "It just seems that I over exhausted myself. I just need some rest."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:42 pm
Osana began to walk, "I will show you to a place to sleep, do not worry, its not that far away, it is within walking distance." He headed towards one of the hanging bridges connecting the treetop houses together.  

Kazuya Maeda

Belting Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:53 pm
Jade followed him, tired enough to trust anyone to give her a place to sleep. She ascended the bridges after him, as he led her to his treetop house. She wondered how she was going to sleep so high from the ground, but she was so tired she could sleep on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 pm
As they made it to his treehouse, the Elf showed Jade to a room hollowed out into the tree, "This shall be your room, its intended for privacy, so you will not be bothered during your stay." He was being so kind to a stranger, but it seemed to be common courtesy, at least to some of the Light Elves. "Sleep well Jade," he finished with a smile.

(I think I know what caused my writer's block. I was hungry and tired, so I had a sandwich and a can of pop, lol)  

Kazuya Maeda

Belting Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:05 pm
((Haha that's great! Do that every time you encounter one of those wretched writer's blocks. Oh, and sorry I signed off so ubruptly; I had to go quite quickly and had no time.))

Jade merely smiled a goodbye, watched the elf descend the ladder, his pale face almost glowing, and rested almost instantly on the small cot that lay before her. She was so tired she had no time to reflect on what the f&*k had happened these last couple of hours. She was just happy to finally get some rest. It was not a peaceful rest, albeit, as she dreamt of distant and troubled pasts. She dreamt of a great darkness over clouding her mind, her heart, devouring it. She suddenly had thoughts of evil, darkness. Of death.
She awoke abruptly in the early morn, sweating and pantind, yet she remembered nothing of her troubled dream. She mumbled with discomfort as she stood up, her back aching. Yes, it wasn't the most comfortable cot in the universe. She stretched, yawning while at it, and tried to straighten out her wrinkled clothes (the last thing she had thought of keeping in her back pack were PJ's). It was dreadfully quite outside as teh sun just started to rise, it's faint sunlight reflecting atop the trees, their high leaves glimmering with gold, only adding more beauty to the tragic weeping willows. It seemed as if no one was awake, so she left her tree-she called it Liani for her own entertainment-and ventured in this new foreign land, taking in all of her surroundings as she walked all around, her hands in her pockets. There seemed to be noone in sight, and all was silent except the early birds' morning ballads.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:42 pm
As the tranquil silence wore on, seeming to last forever, something broke the zen. It was the sound of a flute, a woodwind for sure, and judging by the rapid change of pitch, it had to have been a Pan Flute. Jade could see in the distance, resting with his back against the tree, Osana was the one making the beautiful sound. The music seemed as if it was a part of nature itself, sychronizing itself with the singing birds, and the whistling winds.  

Kazuya Maeda

Belting Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:45 pm
Jade approached Osana and his wonderous Pan flute playing. She approached quitely, as not to interrupt him, and he had his back to her, so she thought he didn't see her. She stopped a few feet from him and just listened to his music; it even made her a little drowsy. He stopped as his tune ended, and turned to face her, that eerie light shimmering from his pale beautiful face.

((That's going to be my last post for the day. I'm dead exhausted. I'll see you soon hopefully. Later.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff