how did it get out there???????

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:42 pm
I wonder who the culprit is.. scream  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:40 pm
Ok, I admit it. It was ME! I did it!!!! stressed

No, just kidding. If I HAD access to her work, I'd be selling it, not leaking it for free.

But if it was the real thing, don't you think Stephenie would be doing everything she could to stop it? I mean, someone would reeeeally want to have their pants sued off of them to do that.

I don't think Rob would do that. For one thing, he's WAY to busy acting to stay up late and re-type everything Steph apparently gave him. For another, do NOT hit me for this, but I don't think he's smart enough to do that. It probably didn't even cross his mind when she handed it to him! He's smart enough NOT to though. If he wants to KEEP acting, why in the world would he put everything on the line like that? And not even get money off of it.

If she did indeed give it to him though, is it possible that another cast member stole it and posted it up? The director looks pretty shifty if you ask me....

And I'm going to get hounded for this, I know it, but I know for a sure fact that her husband, even though the relationship is strained right now, would NOT do that to her. Her sons, neh, maybe but I doubt it. And her brother Jacob....... it's possible. But it's not like he just walks in her house and uses her stuff ><

And that's IF it's real. I think it's all just a hoax again, like what happened with the first chapter of Breaking Dawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:20 am
That fricking blows! Damn whoever the hell did it! Grr them to hell! I'm damn tempted to read it, but I couldn't do that. Besides, it would kill me to have to read only 12 chapters of it and not have the rest. xP

I was loving the bit on her site though. Can't wait til it's finished and out!  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:17 am
its probably fake.. and if its not... then maybe it was an accident.. idk how publishing works or anything. but if it were to work through email or something, it might have gotten lost...

Its probably like a rumor, one person gets it, tells another person and so on... only with the script.. Robert might have let someone else read it and then they told someone else what happened, then they told and so on till someone decided to write it down and make it spread... Thats my theory. Doute its true though...

Has SM said anything about it??? does she know??? have y'all or someone else emailed her about this? instead of talking about it, y not do something about it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:15 am
You guys are saying that the spoiler is fake but a week before Breaking Dawn came out someone put a spoiler out. It was in this guild and it DID match part of the book. Just one part though. It was in a section about predicting what you think might happen in the book. I was totally bummed because i read it cause i thought it was just a prediction. BUT IT WASNT!!!!!  

MyLycanJacob101

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
i think thats wrong to do that
how did they get it anyway
cause they could have copied hte first chapter (which is out)
and made up the rest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:24 pm
6vampire6mistress6
Ok, I admit it. It was ME! I did it!!!! stressed

No, just kidding. If I HAD access to her work, I'd be selling it, not leaking it for free.

But if it was the real thing, don't you think Stephenie would be doing everything she could to stop it? I mean, someone would reeeeally want to have their pants sued off of them to do that.

I don't think Rob would do that. For one thing, he's WAY to busy acting to stay up late and re-type everything Steph apparently gave him. For another, do NOT hit me for this, but I don't think he's smart enough to do that. It probably didn't even cross his mind when she handed it to him! He's smart enough NOT to though. If he wants to KEEP acting, why in the world would he put everything on the line like that? And not even get money off of it.

If she did indeed give it to him though, is it possible that another cast member stole it and posted it up? The director looks pretty shifty if you ask me....

And I'm going to get hounded for this, I know it, but I know for a sure fact that her husband, even though the relationship is strained right now, would NOT do that to her. Her sons, neh, maybe but I doubt it. And her brother Jacob....... it's possible. But it's not like he just walks in her house and uses her stuff ><

And that's IF it's real. I think it's all just a hoax again, like what happened with the first chapter of Breaking Dawn.

The one I found was from a copied manuscript, like some one scanned it and put it on the internet. Honestly, I have a hunch is was Rob because it's the perfect crime. He has all these fan girls who would take his side any second and they would all say that he's too blah blah blah to do that. Everyone's mind is too misted up about him being Edward that they wouldn't consider him.

I'm not one of those Twilight fans that screams about how hot a fictional character is, so I think I have a better vision of it being Robert who put it up on the internet.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:27 pm
By the way, for those who haven't read it, the first chapter of the manuscript can also be found on Stephenie's website under Midnight Sun. This is what makes it not much of a fake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:49 pm
--There's no use in you looking, there's nothing left for you to break--
♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥
~♥||--Luv Luv--||♥~ Says»:

Goodness.
=.=;;

I read the one Steph has on her site, but I had no idea that one was floating around the interweb, leaked.

That sucks.

Luv_Chan

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:50 pm
CRAP! Now I wanna read it. crying ...and I was trying to be a good fangirl and wait. crying

....if anyone knows.......>.>;....PM me....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:49 pm
I'm not saying Rob didn't do it...... I am a fan of his but if someone blatantly stole something so important I wouldn't stand by them. I mean, if Stephenie did something illegal - let's say she was a secret drug dealer - I wouldn't be like "Oh, she was just depressed because her of the stresss and blah blah blah."

BUT no one can prove that he DID. Innocent until proven guilty. However, he WAS expelled from school a while back. What for, who knows? IF it was plagiarism, of course I'd say it's him.

However, I think someone is trying to frame Rob because they don't like him as Edward.
God knows what goes on backstage, and I think we ALL know how cunning fan girls can be wink

He's smarter then to screw his entire acting career. I'm not a huge fan of his, but it's terrible that he's getting blamed for something he most likely didn't do.  

6vampire6mistress6

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:34 am
Oh, I know that. But he's about the only person I can think of. Which is kind of sad actually. He's about the only one I can think of with a copy of the Twelve Chapters. I would give you the link to the site I found to show you that is what a scanned manuscript.
Wait, I can show you, but with out a link a with out spoiling anything. :]

User Image

It's all not straight from the scan and copying of it. See the spirals on the side and the flaky random black spots in places? Also the words? It's all copied.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:31 am
Hey, how is it in a spiral notebook and typed at the same time....? My editor doesn't put stuff in spirals for me!! That's just odd.

It looks like it was ripped out of a spiral book..... so maybe Rob WAS mugged! Like I said, I'm sure he wasn't the ONLY one looking at it. That's why I think someone took it from him while he wasn't using it - or asked to borrow it, copied it and gave it back.

It's also obvious that someone is doing it JUST to spite Stephenie. They haven't made any kind of money off it - not that I can tell anyway. So why else would you bother?

My theory is that either an extra didn't get the part they wanted, or some fan is pissed because Rob is Edward and they took it, scanned it and are trying to pin it on Rob and the cast.

I just really REALLY don't think he would do that. I'm highly suspicious of other cast members - no I won't name names - but not Rob. He said himself he wants to be in the next 2 movies and if he got found out it'd put an axe through his career. And I don't think Stephenie would've given it to him if she didn't completely trust him.

OR another theory - which is a shot in the dark. Steph is on the same sleeping med's that I'm on. If you're not i bed in 15 minutes, I kid you not, you do stuff you don't even KNOW you did and have no recollection of it at all. It's kinda scary actually >< So, maybe she was scanning something for the web, went on automatic and scanned everything in site - including the story and hit submit.

((I don't actually think she'd do that, by the way - that's only me who does that. I was using our copy machine and I found like 8 different copies of my hand and a waterbottle xDDDD My mom had to stop me - so I went to brush my teeth and ran screaming from the bathroom. She was like "Wtf...?" And I just kept repeating "The bubbles...the bubbles are singing!" I'm off that medication now, for obvious reasons, but they won't let me forget that.))

And you can PM me the link.... I is curious lol

This is funny though. We've all turned into Twilight CSI's blaugh  

6vampire6mistress6

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:01 am
I know I should be mad about that but I want to read it soooo badly!!!!!!!!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff