"I'm always rude, I've got a bad attitude
The world owes me, so f*** you"
--'The Grouch' - Green Day

User Image

Adult - Cert w/ Bean

Name: Leokaa
Meaning: “Live Today”
Nicknames: Leo
Pride/Location: Wandering rogue (preferring the jungle)
Sexuality: Straight, once he grows up
Talents: Hunting, getting himself beat up, entertaining

Personality: Leo is not always the easiest lion to get along with. He can be cynical, sarcastic, short-tempered, selfish, lazy, tactless, and even rude. He’s also been known to take a swipe or a bite at those who insult him. His many scars denote all the trouble he’s gotten himself into. He has the mentality of a ten-year-old boy, really; he still thinks girls are icky, doesn’t really think things through, and has been known to tease and pick on others (though he can’t handle it himself). He is also fiercely stubborn and has a hard time admitting he is wrong. A fan of being in the center of attention, Leo will often do really stupid things for attention. If you can get past his gruff and stand-offish exterior, Leo can actually be a very loyal friend, defending his closest companions from insults and attacks, and even sharing if he can convince himself to. He is also quite grateful to anyone willing to help him out.

Parents: Unknown (may custom his father Theo someday, though)
Siblings: None in actuality, plan on someday customing his sister Geo/Guezo
Mate: None (“Ew, gross!” D: )
Children: None
Friends/Important Aquaintances:
-Benibeni: Leo's oldest friend and constant companion; his voice of reason.

OOC Info:
Received From: Customs
RP Color: Goldenrod
Desired RP/Plots: Needs more friends... ones who will put up with his bad attitude  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:23 pm
Leokaa's RPs

-In Progress-
none

-Complete-
none

-Incomplete-
Returning from Hell Zagaa'Tamanio (Nuxaz) and Benibeni, Oasis

underthered

underthered

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:25 pm
Benibeni

"Will I ever get to where I'm going?
If I do, will I know when I'm there?
If the wind blew me in the right direction,
Would I even care?"
--'Nowhere Fast' - Incubus

User Image

Adult

Name: Benibeni
Meaning: “Awry”
Nicknames: Beni, Bean
Pride/Location: Wandering rogue (preferring the jungle)
Sexuality: Straight
Talents: Planning, hand signals, interpersonal relations

Personality: Between him and Leo, Beni is the common sense. He is always the one to plan things, to consider consequences, and to reach out to others in understanding, sympathy, and tact. He is also a firm believer in open honesty. Unfortunately, he is also technically mute, being able to communicate only in paw gestures and a series of unintelligible hums and squeaks (Leo seems to be able to understand them perfectly, however). He can be quite impatient with others’ ignorance… especially Leo’s, although he will always valiantly struggle to make himself understood. He quite enjoys the company of others and is very friendly, despite his communication difficulties; however, it is by Leo’s side alone he sticks permanently, being steadfastly loyal to his oldest friend, despite his frequent irritation with him. However, he also tends to be quick to abandon ship at the first sign of real danger, having been once been caught in the crossfire of one of Leo’s fights. He will do his best to attempt to mediate disputes, but when things start turning ugly, he will run.

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: None in actuality, may custom his sister Valentina/Valia and his twin brother Valentino/Valio
Mate: None
-Leokaa: Bean's oldest friend and unofficial translator.
-Omoa (Atheare): The first other ratel Bean ever met, and a good friend.

OOC Info:
Received From: Customs
RP Color: Crimson
Desired RP/Plots: Needs to meet more ratels for potential underground ratel society (no pun intended)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:26 pm
Benibeni's RPs

-In Progress-
none

-Complete-
Pride Omoa (Atheare), Jungle

-Incomplete-
Returning from Hell Zagaa'Tamanio (Nuxaz) and Leokaa, Oasis

underthered

underthered

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:28 pm
Arijojo

"I think I'm better now than how I used to be
Always nervous and weird, scared most of the time
I think it's better now than how it used to be
Always up in the night, afraid to live in the day
Afraid of being afraid"
--'Nervous and Weird' - Everclear

User Image

Cub - Juve - Adol

Name: Arijojo
Meaning: “The way a kite flies when its string breaks”
Nicknames: Jojo, Ari
Pride/Location: Rogue
Sexuality: We’ll see…
Talents: Conspiracies, really backwards logic, getting out of tight spots

Personality: It’s not easy being a bright blue lion, especially in the rogue world. Being the offspring of two bright blue parents and part of a very bright litter ought to reassure Jojo, at least in numbers and evidence of longevity. But it does not. Arijojo is constantly terrified, certain that the world is out to get him. He doesn’t trust a soul, not even his own family, although his family members are not subjected to his thorough interrogations every time they see him. While he is certainly quite defensive and puts up many walls, Jojo is actually quite friendly underneath… it’s just kind of hard to see it under the layers of paranoia and psychosis. He is very protective of his family against any perceived threats, and is very devoted and loyal to anyone who can tolerate his almost nonsensical rambling. He also sees virtually anything and everything as a sign of some impending doom, and is convinced he is a seer, which he is not.

Parents: Kipofukakita’Maji (kiza) and Baharikoa (kiza)
Siblings: Galanthus’nivalis (Syr), Kivumanzi (Trin), Anana (Noya), Zaphod (Thal), Kamasiki (kiza)
None

OOC Info:
Received From: Gift from Kizamaji
RP Color: Dodgerblue
Desired RP/Plots: Jojo needs a pride to join that won't horrify him, so he can have safety in numbers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:34 am
Arijojo's RPs

-In Progress-
none

-Complete-
Intruder Alert Adia'dafina (tuesdayscat), Rogue lands

-Incomplete-
none

underthered

underthered

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:43 am
Barafukavu

"Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guessed my name.
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game,
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints"
--'Sympathy for the Devil' - The Rolling Stones

User Image

Adult

Name: Barafukavu
Meaning: “Dry Ice”
Nicknames: Kavu, Bara
Pride/Location: Wandering rogue
Sexuality: Kavu has no need for such things
Talents: Manipulation, putting on the charm, apathy

Personality: Barafukavu is one awfully likable guy. Charming, genial, clever, and polite, Kavu always makes a great impression on the surface, and he makes friends easily… when he wants to. Underneath, though, there is nothing good about this hyena. He is cold as ice, caring for no one but himself. Everything he does, he does to serve his own purposes. He has no qualms about using other people to his own ends, and when he does he does it skillfully, not caring who gets hurt in the process. Kavu is brimming with confident and arrogant, but not stupid. He believes he is capable of getting anything he wants, but he is never rash in his actions, nor does he pick fights. Sometimes he will talk down to those he has no use for, though not if he feels it would put him in any real danger. Sometimes he will even play mind games with others solely out of his own boredom. All of life is a big joke to Kavu, and, as far as he’s concerned, he’s the one telling it.

Siblings: None
Kavu needs no friends

OOC Info:
Received From: Christmas gift from Meep
RP Color: Skyblue
Desired RP/Plots: Kavu is ALWAYS available to manipulate and/or take advantage of someone and ruin their day (or life, if needed)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:47 am
Barafukavu's RPs

-In Progress-
none

-Complete-
Seeds of Doubt Ryuuko (Bluefire Dragonz), Rogue lands

-Incomplete-
Something to really rip into Kivumbi'Winguu (Kinreii), Rogue lands

underthered

underthered

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:51 am
Isoroku

"Religiously, I'm speaking on the science 'cause
We've gotta live on science alone
I tell you what, mathematically I'm having it
I want to live on science alone"
--'I Am a Scientist' - Dandy Warhols

User Image

Cub - Juve

Name: Isoroku
Meaning: “56” (really)
Nicknames: Roku, Soro
Pride/Location: Pridelands
Talents: Analysis, math and science, research

Personality: From the way he holds himself to the way he walks to the way he talks, Roku exudes an air of superiority. He thinks he has the answer for every problem, and indeed he is very smart and logical. However, because of his stubbornness and arrogance, Roku has a very hard time making friends and dealing with social situations. He assures himself he doesn’t need friends and that they would only get in the way of his studies, but although he won’t admit it, he does often feel lonely. Isoroku feels few personal loyalties, except to the Pridelands royalty and pride, and would not be above going behind someone’s back or betraying them if it meant personal gain for him. However, he would never do anyone any physical harm, nor hurt them in any way without his reasons, and he is not intentionally or inherently malicious. He’s just always looking out for number one.

Parents: Ayato (Tahja Estes) and Kiasiadia (Eff Em)
Siblings:
Mate: none
Children: none
none

OOC Info:
Received From: Gift from Tahja Estes
RP Color: Darkorchid
Desired RP/Plots: General pride RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:53 am
Isoroku's RPs

-In Progress-
none

-Complete-
The Experimental Group Aang (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko), Pridelands

-Incomplete-
none

underthered

underthered

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:55 am
Kificho'Nuru

"I think it's scary to never think or feel a thing
Time is so short
So feel everything"
--'Feel Everything' - The High Water Marks

User Image

Cub - Juve

Name: Kificho’Nuru, Goddess of the Solar Eclipse
Meaning: “Hiding Light”
Nicknames: Kifi
Pride/Location: Mteo’nyungu
Talents: Tact, courteousness, cheering people up
Powers/Traits: Can cast shadows to obscure sunlight with the flapping of her wings, must grant any blessing or enemy curse requested of her when caught during a solar eclipse, can only be active during sunlight hours (is drained by moonlight).

Personality: Kifi is never quite sure of herself around others, be they god or mortal. She is very shy, almost cripplingly so, and very soft-spoken. Despite her tendency towards social awkwardness, Kifi is very sweet and likes to help out in any way she can. She is easily frightened and easily hurt, but doesn’t judge and is extremely forgiving. This doesn’t stop her from telling people outright when she thinks what they’re doing is wrong, though. As a goddess she tends to feel different from others, even from gods of other domains, and can be self conscious about this, but she does not feel in any way better or worse than the mortals she is surrounded with at the Mteo pride. Once one gets past her shell, they will find her to be a very affectionate individual. She is particularly close to her twin sister, Kivu, but the two of them only have two hours a day together, at sunrise and sunset, which upsets Kifi. She can also be a bit of an airhead sometimes.

Parents: Kita’mauti [Goddess of Shadows] (Nai) and Radhi-Nuru [God of the Sun] (Aris)
Siblings: Mtume (Nai), Kivuli'Ausi [Goddess of the Lunar Eclipse] (Meryt) Tsatsana-Baba [God of Day] (Aris), Siku-Refu [Goddess of the Summer Solstice] (Tae), Usiri'Njozi [God of Sleep] (Vash), Ayita’Jasisi [God of Comets] (Noz)
Mate: none
Children: none
none

OOC Info:
Received From: RP contest by Naita and Aris Ravenstar
RP Color: Dimgray
Desired RP/Plots: Kifi needs friends. And family RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:56 am
Kificho'Nuru's RPs

-In Progress-
none

-Complete-
none

-Incomplete-
Roadtrippin' and meetin' Ku'i Ko'oko'a (chirigami), Mteo'nyungu

underthered

underthered

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:57 am
Hythlodae

"I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake"
--'New Soul' - Yael Naim

User Image

Adult

Name: Hythlodae
Meaning: “Nonsense Peddler”
Nicknames: Hyth, Dae, Thylo, Raphael, Raphy, Tomo, Optimo, Insula, Petegil, Jerobu, whatever he feels like calling himself at the time
Pride/Location: Wherever his paws take him and wherever he’s “needed”
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Talents: Creativity, arts and crafts, lying

Personality: Hythlodae doesn’t mean to lie or manipulate, though he happens to be very good at it; honestly, he hasn’t a malicious bone in his body. He is just very, very imaginative and even better at convincing himself of things than he is at convincing others. It doesn’t take long for him to start believing that something he’s imagined is 100% true. As such, he honestly believes that he is an expert in virtually everything and markets his “skills” to others. He really, genuinely wants to help others, but is usually no help whatsoever, and his overactive imagination gets him into all kinds of trouble. His arrogance and vanity does him no favors, and he may sometimes seem condescending, though he means no offense. His flamboyant, playful nature also makes him seem like a flirt, sometimes, but if a girl were to try to return his advances, he’d be startled and embarrassed.

Parents: N/A (he may alternately claim to be descended from gods, or from the original Pridelanders, although how either is possible for a leopard is… well…)
Siblings: N/A
Mate: N/A
Children: “And lose my perfect figure?” (That only applies to girls, Hythlodae.)
Hyth would like to believe that the whole WORLD is his friend

OOC Info:
Received From: Official shop RP Contest (Dust's lineart edits contest)
RP Color: Gold
Desired RP/Plots: ANYTHING.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:00 am
Hythlodae's RPs

-In Progress-
none

-Complete-
none

-Incomplete-
Fallen Leaves on the Ground Haramu Pendu (Grotesque Panda), Rogue lands

underthered

underthered

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:02 am
Dabiku

"She doesn't care
What the prophets say anymore
For the love she had
She has no more"
--'She Gathers Rain' - Collective Soul

User Image

Adol - Adult - Cert w/ Asa

Name: Dabiku
Meaning: “Sacrifice”
Nicknames: Biku
Pride/Location: Rogue
Sexuality: Probably straight, currently asexual
Talents: Singing, Dancing, Encouragement

Personality: Dabiku just wants the best for everybody, especially her brother Asadaki. Not that she will go out of her way to help or anything; she doesn’t know how to offer help, or really how to talk to anyone besides Asa at all. She was extremely sheltered as a pup, and as a result, she is socially awkward and extremely introverted. She doesn’t really know how to hunt or work either, knowing only how to sing, dance, and tell stories. She does do her best to keep everything lighthearted and keep up her brother’s morale, although she herself often gets depressed because she doesn’t feel her life has purpose; in fact, due to the tragic circumstances of their birth, she never even planned to live past reaching adolescence, until her brother rescued them from their fate. By force of habit and upbringing, she is extremely delicate in everything she does, always taking the utmost care in even the simplest of tasks, lest she risk hurting or marking herself in any way. Even the slightest of injuries or insults can be a traumatic experience for Biku. She is also very easily confused, and just as easily overwhelmed.

Siblings: Asadaki (demonstration_evil)
Mate: None ("Kiruhu!")
None

OOC Info:
Received From: Official shop RP Contest
RP Color: Burlywood
Desired RP/Plots: Biku needs to meet all sorts of folks to overcome her innocence  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff