Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Too Human Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Psychic

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:16 pm
I was thinking about getting Too Human, but due to the mixed opinions I've been hearing about it, I may wait until the price goes down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:55 pm
Lady Psychic
I was thinking about getting Too Human, but due to the mixed opinions I've been hearing about it, I may wait until the price goes down.

y'know, there is a demo on XBL for you to try out and see for yourself. I for one would love to pick up this game ASAP due to how much fun I had with the demo.  

ThiefofHearts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:24 am
Why not buy a better modern game? Or spend that money on a bunch of older awesome games?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:31 pm
nitnit
Why not buy a better modern game? Or spend that money on a bunch of older awesome games?

Yes, a much better older awesome game like DUKE NUKEM!!!!!! YAY! BALLS OF STEEL AND BUBBLEGUM FTW!!!! im sorry Bethesda, i have to drop Fallout 3 crying its not in my budget anymore. i gotta replace you with the great Duke and geometry wars xD  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:08 pm
Tr0n714
nitnit

Yes, a much better older awesome game like DUKE NUKEM!!!!!! YAY! BALLS OF STEEL AND BUBBLEGUM FTW!!!! im sorry Bethesda, i have to drop Fallout 3 crying its not in my budget anymore. i gotta replace you with the great Duke and geometry wars xD

You seriously just dropped Fallout 3 for geometry wars?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Deathguiser
Tr0n714
nitnit

... yeah, i kinda had to. i was gonna buy Banjo and Fallout 3 and spend 106 bucks and have fun with Fallout 3. but im going to move out soon and i need 2500+ to get out of my parents house. I graduate this year and i got 8 months left. I love banjo when i was a kid and i get a new game for 40 bucks and get a 10-15 dollar game for free!?!?!?! just for a pre order? im in. i get the original i love and the new banjo. Now 60 bucks for Fallout? i did it for Elder Scrolls 4 and i love the 250+ hours on my super orc warrior... but now i got a girlfriend and i cant do that 10 hours a night deal thing. I got more priorities now. Since i am recently unemployed i got to save every penny i have now. so the most i suppose i can spend is 60 bucks and taht other 20 is gonna get me XBLA games. So i wanted the wonderfully amazing Duke Nukem 3D again! and i wanted something short, quick, and pretty (also cheap) Geometry Wars. So yes... and im so sorry for doing this, but i eventually buy Fallout 3 for the love of my favorite Develpor. If i wasnt in this situation, believe me... I would of already pre orderd Gears of War 2, Banjo, Left 4 Dead, Prince of Persia, and Fallout 3. and that woudl all be my summer money. xD but im older and got priorites so fallout 3 gots to go for quick casual pick me ups gonk
but i gotta do what i gotta do, and it makes the girlfriend happy to play the original banjo heart ninja  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:43 pm
Tr0n714
nitnit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 pm
Tr0n714
Deathguiser
Tr0n714
nitnit

... yeah, i kinda had to. i was gonna buy Banjo and Fallout 3 and spend 106 bucks and have fun with Fallout 3. but im going to move out soon and i need 2500+ to get out of my parents house. I graduate this year and i got 8 months left. I love banjo when i was a kid and i get a new game for 40 bucks and get a 10-15 dollar game for free!?!?!?! just for a pre order? im in. i get the original i love and the new banjo. Now 60 bucks for Fallout? i did it for Elder Scrolls 4 and i love the 250+ hours on my super orc warrior... but now i got a girlfriend and i cant do that 10 hours a night deal thing. I got more priorities now. Since i am recently unemployed i got to save every penny i have now. so the most i suppose i can spend is 60 bucks and taht other 20 is gonna get me XBLA games. So i wanted the wonderfully amazing Duke Nukem 3D again! and i wanted something short, quick, and pretty (also cheap) Geometry Wars. So yes... and im so sorry for doing this, but i eventually buy Fallout 3 for the love of my favorite Develpor. If i wasnt in this situation, believe me... I would of already pre orderd Gears of War 2, Banjo, Left 4 Dead, Prince of Persia, and Fallout 3. and that woudl all be my summer money. xD but im older and got priorites so fallout 3 gots to go for quick casual pick me ups gonk
but i gotta do what i gotta do, and it makes the girlfriend happy to play the original banjo heart ninja

You know writing an essay is useless since no one will read the whole thing.  

Muleferdan

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:40 pm
Muleferdan
Tr0n714
Deathguiser
Tr0n714
nitnit

You know writing an essay is useless since no one will read the whole thing.

Same.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:38 pm
i didnt mean to write that much, i didnt realize taht til i finished typing it. rofl  

Tron714
Vice Captain

bani-mirl15

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:17 pm
Too Human is the best game on the 360 so far, and anyone that disagrees is an idiot.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:48 am
bani-mirl15
Too Human is the best game on the 360 so far, and anyone that disagrees is an idiot.

I like Call of Duty and Orange Box.  

Pay Per Cuts

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:10 am
bani-mirl15

i beg to differ... what about games like Bioshock? Rock Band? Mass Effect?Halo 3 Multiplayer? Gears of War? The Orange Box? $#%$#$%@ PORTAL!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:31 am
Pay Per Cuts
bani-mirl15

Both are superior on PC.  

bani-mirl15

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:19 pm
bani-mirl15
Pay Per Cuts
bani-mirl15

Both are superior on PC.

touché  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out