Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
F- YOU GAIA, YOU'RE PUTTING DOWN PEOPLE WHO CAN'T PAY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:41 am
I'm really pissed off with Gaia. Panda/Kodiak slippers should have been MCs for sure, and the ticket REALLY pisses me off. First it's the ??? ring that you can only get by going to their cons and now they do this? HI, YOU BOUGHT OUR STUFF, YOU'RE OUR FAVORITE! :/ It's completely biased against non-Americans! It's not hard to stock something worldwide.

Of course my friends don't care, they're already zeta testers. :/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:12 pm
Amy Obscurite
I'm really pissed off with Gaia. Panda/Kodiak slippers should have been MCs for sure, and the ticket REALLY pisses me off. First it's the ??? ring that you can only get by going to their cons and now they do this? HI, YOU BOUGHT OUR STUFF, YOU'RE OUR FAVORITE! :/ It's completely biased against non-Americans! It's not hard to stock something worldwide.

That irritates me too, because I'm only 14. I can't go to any Conventions outside of the Minneapoils/Saint Paul Area (AnimeDetour, Kakkoi|Con, ETC) and Gaia just PASSES RIGHT OVER THEM LIKE THEY DON'T EXIST! domokun  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:17 pm
TBF, I am in the UK, and havent ever had a problem with using the cash shop. We get quite a good deal with the wonky excahnge rate really. The real problem is people in the UK not having anyway to buy cash if they are too you for a credit card, which I agree, should be worked on, but I do understand their limitations.
Also, the lack of gaia presence at IRL, and gaia organised events bugs me.
Again, I know it will be expensive for them, but they must have -some- UK based staff, or staff who wouldnt mind leaving the US to do stuff?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:48 pm
XIII - Key of Destiny
Amy Obscurite

That irritates me too, because I'm only 14. I can't go to any Conventions outside of the Minneapoils/Saint Paul Area (AnimeDetour, Kakkoi|Con, ETC) and Gaia just PASSES RIGHT OVER THEM LIKE THEY DON'T EXIST! domokun

I couldn't even make it to Anime Detour this year.  

Salmay
Captain

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:09 am
eriwain
TBF, I am in the UK, and havent ever had a problem with using the cash shop. We get quite a good deal with the wonky excahnge rate really. The real problem is people in the UK not having anyway to buy cash if they are too you for a credit card, which I agree, should be worked on, but I do understand their limitations.
Also, the lack of gaia presence at IRL, and gaia organised events bugs me.
Again, I know it will be expensive for them, but they must have -some- UK based staff, or staff who wouldnt mind leaving the US to do stuff?
Hey, you've gotta spend money to make money. And if you go to global cons in Europe, Australia and other continents with countries that speak English, you'll get a wider audience, which means more money. But cash cards should come to Europe, Australia and New Zealand! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:14 pm
lilartichoke
supercalisto
Its pretty lame. The slippers should of been this months mc's.

agree 125%

agree 135%  

Lord DemiBaal

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:10 pm
Lord DemiBaal
lilartichoke
supercalisto

agree 125%

agree 135%
agree ∞%

[/agreeing argument]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:39 pm
Eh...I'm happy with the box, come what may. I go into this knowing that I might totally end up with nothing. I just won a gramster though, which makes me happy. mrgreen  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:07 pm
I got neither gramster nor pandas, but I did get a few tickets and two spirits. Haven't decided if I will sell the second.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:11 pm
Amy Obscurite
Lord DemiBaal
lilartichoke
supercalisto

agree 125%

agree 135%
agree ∞%

[/agreeing argument]

Awe... But you never let it start!!!  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:00 am
I finally got a ticket last night. I've been probably more excited than I should be about it...lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:01 pm
lilartichoke
Amy Obscurite
Lord DemiBaal
lilartichoke
supercalisto

agree 125%

agree 135%
agree ∞%

[/agreeing argument]

Awe... But you never let it start!!!
talk2hand I don't like arguments.  

Amy Obscurite

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 pm
i can get a box if i wanted to
but it would have been a better MC item