Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:23 pm
She sighed, gave an absent nod and let her mind drift into emptyness.

((i was wondering, r u having Piper be the one i mentioned in the beginning? cause if not i have to find someone to play them. thats a tension in the plot and i don't want a lot of talking to myself. lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:28 pm
((Sure, sure.))

Johanna adjusted the girl so that she was in a comfortable position.
"Can you get me something to eat?" she asked Piper, her eyes wide.
Piper groaned. "I don't have a choice, do I?"
"Not a one."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:44 am
As she lay unconscience, there were many things going on in her mind. pry left over ideas from what was happening or stories she had read. a blending of the chase and a journal she had found in the library of her home. an ancient thing. it had inspired her to keep a diary of her own but her own would never enthrall the fasination that the journal did. she just felt so close to that person. as if she could reach out and touch them but also, for some strange reason she imagined her to look and speak like herself. easy and smooth of voice unless angry or otherwise and then her voice would be loud and strong. a naturally powerful voice that she was told to have. but no one besides her coven had heard her voice in many years.

Vaguely, pale faces fell into the dream, one she thought seemed so familiar in it's terrible beauty. she would use the word terrible because it was unnatural, eerie in it's elegence. but still so familiar.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:06 pm
Piper came back, a deer slung over his shoulder.
Johanna's mouth turned down at the corners. "Really?" she intoned.
Piper threw the buck at her. "S'all I could find. How is she?"
"Just a little REM. Nothing interesting. She doesn't even talk in her sleep! This is boring!"
Piper laughed and sat next to his companion. "You took the job, Jo."
"Only 'cause you're a bad luck magnet."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:43 pm
she shifted, gripping the ground as a little pain from her wound cut into her conscience mind, waking her. her eyes opened slowly as she looked into a pale face and saw another above them. at first she wondered if she had awakened or not. one was the same face she had seen in her mind's vision. piper was their name but she couldn't be sure. there was no real good explination of why she would know such a thing. still her dark amber eyes were a light from the night sky, shinning almost gold. "who are you?" she asked, her voice weak but smooth in it's tired element. she tried to sit up but her body was too tired to do so gracefully. so she pushed with her palm and it landed on her diary. her eyes drifted to it slowly, not wanting to register quite yet. she then looked to the other two again, why so familiar? she didn't understand it...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:49 pm
"Are you sure that you're conscious enough to remember who we are?" Johanna asked.
Piper pushed her arm, but she help firm. "Shut up. I'm Piper, and the b***h is Johanna."
"I resent that."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:02 pm
Her eyes widened momentarily, she had been right about the name and curiosity flashed across her face before she recomposed it again. "Lilith, Lilith Helevorn." she replied softly as she looked around for her followers and they were no where at the moment that she could see of. then feeling a twinge at her wrist she looked at the cresant marks at the bite sight. she was a little confused. she looked back to the pair. "Thank you so much for the help. i mean things are quite a mess with them." she replied with a sighed, thinking that they wouldn't care to hear such things.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:05 pm
"It wasn't a problem." Erin clarified.
"Not at all."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:17 pm
she nodded, "still, i would pry be dead if otherwise." she replied and speaking of that she had to figure what to do. after all she couldn't go home after that, they would be watching it. perhaps she could just find a place to camp out, she wasn't sure. she looked at them once more. "well i should try and find some shelter. after all, i'm exausted and my home is not safe at this moment." she replied trying to push off the wet earth and did so with effort.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 pm
"Woah, easy." Johanna said, putting her fridged hand around her upper arm.
"We'll take you to where we're staying." Piper said. "Johanna, help get her on my back."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:29 pm
At first Lilith opened her mouth to argue but then realized that would be better than having her a sitting duck in the middle of the forest. she nodded as she tried not to focus on johanna's cold hands on her arm. it was like frozen marble. she thought that perhaps it was because she was still slightly feverish, that everything would feel cold to her anyway. "Thank you so much for everything. I never would expect so much from anyone."she replied, her smooth voice grateful.

she tried her best to make things as easy as possible but it wasn't hard at all. still it was like gripping stone and slightly akward. she was never really the touchy type.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:32 pm
"You're gonna want to hold on real tight." Piper said.
Johanna positioned herself behind them. "She's good."
"You ready?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 pm
she nodded although she wasn't exactly sure about what she would be ready for but when they took off at a run she understood. she let out a slight yelp as she held tighter and pressed her face into her own arm. ah, that was better. now it was as if they were just taking a graceful stroll, not the ghost of a bullet driving through the forest.

something strange was going on, it really hit her then. these two were not normal, their description was just like it was in the journal which made her think. she had always thought that the writer was mad or perhaps just very confused but this prooved otherwise. what had she fallen into exactly?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:44 pm
Johanna skidded to a stop, knocking out a few trees in the process. Piper glided to a halt, stopping just outside the old house where they were staying.
"You can let go." he said, looking over his shoulder.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:52 pm
It took her a moment to refocus and let go. she dropped rather suddenly, her knees didn't want to hold her but she caught herself before she fell on her backside. "What on earth was that?" she asked, her mind slowly registering what had just happened. she had read about such things but here it was infront of her. she looked at them with wide, bewildered eyes. She wasn't scared, but curiosity colored her voice.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff