The Marriage ((caution contents will contain romance)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 am
"What are you trying to say. I my be a beast but I can be edict at times. Just cause I'm a big wolf doesn't mean i eat like one." Joa Boo joked and wrapped his arms around her.

The weather was nice out. A slight breeze bro through the summer warmth, and made the trees wave back and forth. It was fun to watch, along with the clouds against the blue sky. Many cherry blossoms and other flowery trees where falling in the wind and swirled up and around along with it. The thin curvy road took them all the way up a huge hill and to another lake with a shore house and a massive building for similar occasions that they where traveling for. The DJ was already set up as well as tables and other furniture that all complimented the evening colors of a royal midlevel ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:00 am
When Lenomie sat at the head table for dinner, she felt like a princess with her prince by her side. "I love you," she said to Joa Boo softly. "And please remember, you're human for now." As she finished her plea, the first course of the elaborate seven course meal was served.  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:04 pm
Joa Boo gave a simple snicker and looked at her. His face went from a laugh to an evil smile.
“Oh baby, I wouldn’t do that to you. But you must know, 7 courses takes more then just a human to finish through.” Joa Boo said, planting a kiss on her lips and watching the first of many plates to be served. A waiter stopped at their table and placed the elegant and extravagant serving plates in the middle.

On both sides of Lenomie and Joa Boo sat the rest of the wedding party. There where many of Joa Boo’s generals and higher class friends along with some of the females that had accompanied Lenomie for the past few months. All of the seating arrangements where put together so that most of the guests could see the party’s table.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff