Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:06 pm
rofl
Only Gaia would stick mini angel wings on a neon green turd and sell it in the CS....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:02 pm
They also did the mini-evolve on the Urn. We now have the Harlequin pants and skirt. But we don't have the shirts anymore...  

Salmay
Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:08 pm
i'm sooo out of the loop with gaia xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:36 pm
I actually love the new bottoms on the urn's mini-evolve. Totally cute.

The lotus seems rushed? on the golden items. I mean.. a gold ring to hold? Idk. The sword is pretty badass and of course the snake is going to bite me... all over... multiple times.

Dander... Now your avi can be picked on appropriately in Gaia!!! Complete with dandruff. Who doesn't love a totally helpless nerd? Oh and stoners rejoice. lol.
Dude I'm so high right now, I think this snake is going to eat me?

New colors from the cocoon... eh. I could've done without. Of course it's still pretty. Though the black scarf doesn't have the same feel as the other two.

Death whisperer's spikey stuff is leave it for me, but I like the eye thingie and holy giant skeleton death!!! It shocked me a little. I was like "who the ******** are you?"

Inari's pretty circular swirls I wish would equip behind my head like a halo.... I honestly wish this thing would finish, so it's price will be super high and I can sell it and buy a later gen... if I really feel like it. I thought it was gonna give us more clothing. The clothing is so random with it...

New item: Sure is a holy pile of s**t...  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:52 am
Gro-Gain stressed Please be good!

I think Lotus is just blah.. again... it's boring me.

Kelp... didn't like it so much this week.

Urn is nice as always.

That Star thingy... ME WANTS! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:31 pm
Follow the flowers
I am so in love with the clothes side of the Urn. Even more pretty things to play with biggrin
Kelp has gone a bit downhill for me- im not a fan of background items and the horses couolurs look hard to match, but I will keep it for the clothes from the first evolve.
I want a Fallen Wish, but so expensive. I cant spend $10 on an EI, so im gonna wait and get i on the MP. Kinda sucks that everyones EI savvy now and sells high right off the bat.
The Lotus is stunning this week. I might have to pick one up, just for the Chakras of lovelyness biggrin
And I hope the Gro Gain keeps heading in the Werewolf direction. Even though I wont have my really long hair, I can hopefully make a few bob off it ^_^

User Image

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:23 pm
You know the problem with some EIs. They are trying too hard to tell a story. I feel the bird-side of the urn is doing this. Enough already. But I f-ing love the clothes.

I'm starting to feel like some of these items are going to have massively huge boxes when we want to equip them. It's going to be a little ridiculous. Do you remember when you used to think that biancamella had a huge variety... When Furugasa finished I was like "holy s**t... look at all the items".

Which brings me to our little pile of poop. I know things don't evolve that quickly after they come out, but I was really hoping this one would for some reason. I think some of the items are way over-hyped in my mind and if holy $!17 doesn't deliver for me, I'm going to be really sad (ie. Dander, Gimpi).

The lotus was underwhelming this week. Idk why the released the body dyes at all with all these colored skins. I mean sure sure the ear lobes are different and there's some skin discolorations.. but really... it's the oompa loompa dye. Oh well. Hopefully they'll give me a nice really pale teal-blue.

I love Kelpie... and notice the mysterious creature in the lake at night... The artists are loving the full background thanks to Orindae's massive swelling. Yes the item might have been some disgusting frog creature- one choice a week pose- but it was groundbreaking. It just fell short of the payoff for our patience.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:23 pm
I ended up buying a Fallen wish with some birthday money. smile I think it will be another 2 weeks or so before it evolves and another week for the Holy $#17. First evolutions are always disappointing...

The birds are pretty but yeah the clothes are much more worth the price.

The lotus still hasn't gotten that pose that makes me say "OMG! I need to buy one!!" The Kelpie falls into this category too. I sold my first gen and really haven't wanted it back. Well I do kinda like the standing by the shore a night poses but not enough to quest for second. smile  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:21 pm
I liked the Lotus pose with the veil and shoes.

Not wild for the current Urn pose, I like a lot of them so that will be nice.

Hate the dander and the poo.

I liked the earlier versions of Kelp.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:18 am
Follow the flowers
I want the lotus just because the Chakras would look bitchin' with my avi.
I still cant make anything nice with the new Urn poses>_<

User Image

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Colorblind Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:47 pm
gro-gain makes the mule look even sexier! ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:56 pm
Resurrecting yet again!!

Enchanted book! LOVE IT! LOVEIT! I like the cape I like the jackets. I don't care for the guy hanging about but I just ignore him.

Gimpy. meh. It's fine I guess.

Inari's Beads! very nice

Death Whisper. It's not really my favorite.

Yami? Pretty good.

Ara's Nest Egg. Pretty. Wonder if it will becme a Rok?  

Salmay
Captain

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:20 pm
The Gimpi gave me a cool new scar and the death whisper awesome new eyes.

The inari beads finished nicely. I may have to pick up a later gen like I did with the biancamella. Same thing with the enchanted book.

Yama looks cool too. I can't wait for my 2nd gen to catch up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:43 am
Gimpi is quite cute this time.

Enchanted book.... I still love it ^^ but this evo was not as great as the others have been.

Inari's beads finished... they're nice, but I like the stuff in the earlier evos more ^^ now I have them back!

That new item looks interesting... but I'm not sure are pirates and (parrots?) my thing.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:50 pm
Steeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaampuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnkkkkkk!
I think the new item will be sky pirates, and steampunky. I hope it is anyways. It would rule so much biggrin

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff